Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

have ye ever seen 400g of dried buds .... thats a huuuuuge pile my friend ... and i am telling ya ... 400 wont happen
Haha yeah, I have. I pulled 1120g from my outdoor gorilla glue #4.

I figure if I can pull atleast a couple zips off a stunted Bianca, I'll have a shot

outdoor is different .. dont get me wrong id sign for 400 anyday ... but where i live no way i can get that on an outdoors ... lets see what the future brings ..;personally everything above 85g is progress for me ;)
The one you got is gonna blow 85g outta the water!!!

Really? That would be Nice...

In the meanwhile
420-magazine-mobile1604192863.jpg

Ive emptied grinder an made this
420-magazine-mobile523158829.jpg

Clumsy as i am i erased the pic with the sprinkled mix inside.... Ah well

and here i am back in the land of the living ... damn i really need to straighten out my weekend shedule ... went to bed 4 am woke up 2 pm ... this is normal for the weekend ... half a sunday ruined ... but at least ive foreseen a fun thing to do with my 6y old ... we are gonna make a cake with as special ingredient bounty-bars ... mmmmm

i know ... it was pun intended hehe

i believe i will be looking at 95-100 days at least which is inline with previous experiences
seedbank says 75days ... yeah right!

Yeah I hear ya. Sucks doesn’t it. That’s why I’ve decided to have some going in different stages for multiple harvests. Need more equipment! :thumb: don’t we all right?? Great day bro!! Won’t clog your journal, but hop over to my blueberry journal, & check out the tight nodes on the blueberry autos from 420. How the hell am I going to lst this thing?? Actually both of them are like that. :thumb:

Do you think I should raise the lights a bit??

thos short internodes will stretch abit later on .... dont worry ... if ye dont feel comfortable doing lst early on... dont sweat it and wait abit longer ... i feel i started lst abit to early and ended up loosening the tie downs abit to let her catch her breath a bit ...

im getting more stoked by my baby by the day ... and really hope she will start flowering by herself i think she will flip pretty soon now as i am getting close to the 6 weeks marker... (2-3 weeks seedling + 3-4 weeks veg = 400g not ?) ;)

she sure is taking her time .... i just hope she aint a photo plant ... i cant deal with that absolute dark of 12h meh ...

Back
Top Bottom