Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

she is definately in flower now ... more and more pistils appear in the growtips

I always love it when they start flowering. All the hard work you have put in suddenly is showing results. You should see a couple weeks of stretch at this point.

420-magazine-mobile1704233842.jpg

lol ... told ya ... ;)

anyway ... as said ive fed her 1000ml with base nutes A and B at 2.5:1000 and Power roots 1:1000 ... i will keep up with the power roots until stretch is over then ill switch to Green sensations wich holds enzymes, sugars and PK 10/11 and some more that i cant remember
so the feed was set at 5.70 pH and the water was lukewarm ( very important!)
350ml or runoff was tested at 5.83 ... spot on ... like Hannibal "I love it when a plan come through" :blunt:

is it me or does she look darker green ??? early signs of N abundance ???

im stocked even sideshoots are pushing sideshoots ... see second pic from bottom

Yea.. looking nice and dark green. She looks like she is loving her Nitrogen and not showing any signs of tip burn. You have her dialed in.

Yea.. looking nice and dark green. She looks like she is loving her Nitrogen and not showing any signs of tip burn. You have her dialed in.

yea well i have bad experiences with N abundance ... as soon as i see thos leaftips claw she'll get flushed .... tonight i will feed 2:1000 base nutes instead of 2.5:1000 ...

i dunno i didnt water her friday ... and yesterday she didint produce runoff from 1l feed ... tonight again 1l feed i guess ...

Back
Top Bottom