The sideshoot with the strange leaf produces another complete white leaf

230d02c66f434117b7b94738287854fc.jpg
caf02a41c0ad35a224ddf7eab919d7fc.jpg
38973d63c320cb06b13baf4e9b17b29c.jpg
752535c3b66c70535c8968490a27d050.jpg
94aaa84da8015eba5a8764eb9820e6dd.jpg
64f855e818e889d47f978acb8e159ecd.jpg

gave her 2l feed 2ml/l cocos A and B 1ml/l Powerroots ph at 5.9

and ive spread her more open .... i need to think up a solution that keeps the plant mobile ( to remove runoff and maybe flush) meaning as she is vastly outgrowing the pot i need a way for the tie down to stay with the pot and arent attached to all corners of the tent hehe ... see what i mean ... tomorrow ill see what i can do with duct tape ;)

Looks like you'll get those colas bud! Love the little blonde hairs showing .

every day she pushes out more and more pistils ... dont forget she is only 7 days in flower !! i'm getting more excited every day when i walk in ... lol
Oh yeah. They start off so cute and end up so far smelly and hairy ... but for now well enjoy watching the blonde hairs fly!

She's really looking good. What is the breeders estimate of growth. She looks like she is going to be a heavy producer.

seedbank says 10-11 weeks seed to harvest ... hehe they have to say something and since every body wants to harvest the day before they planted the seed well they basically say what ye wanna hear .... when i look up their Amnesia Photo variant they say 12weeks or longer for flower alone ... i expect 8 weeks ... so 7 more to go ... -.- feedback on their website says many growers go 13 weeks start to end

OMFG did you see the launch ??? that was truly historic ... it gave me goosbumbs....

anyway ive just fed my lady ... ive called her Cruella ... after the badass cruella deville from the dalmatians ... see the connection ??

so i was saying i fed her 2l with 2ml/l base nutes and 1ml/l powerroots still ... will swith that to Green sensations ( bloombooster 4in1) when she has two weeks on her flowercounter
the mix was phed at 5.81 .... the runoff was quiet a lot this time at least 700ml ... some is still leaking out ... the runoff sat at 5.74 ...
i didnt touch her in the sence that i didnt tie her down or trimmed any leafs ... i think i wanna let her go now for a few days and see how she stretches .... if its a lot then i will open her up once more but for now i wanna build short internodes (for denser bud... possibly) so they need to go straight up ...

hmm ... app wont let me upload pics... wtf

Chris, one of the moderators posted this on a different thread -

"The issues only applies to the phone apps, we have 3 other options you can use

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device, web view option

- You can use a laptop

- You can use a PC

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app.

Thank again for your patience"

Chris

Back
Top Bottom