IMG_132238.JPG
IMG_132052.JPG
IMG_132341.JPG
IMG_132144.JPG
IMG_131945.JPG
IMG_131842.JPG
IMG_131744.JPG
IMG_132437.JPG

i noticed on the last pic that the flowers on that albino branch are also (partially) gonna be albino... in the last pic you van compare two nugs forming

:lot-o-toke: I'm here to watch your flower show. Backing up to the top. Hello familiar faces!

i think she started to produce trichomes ... she probably does it to laugh at me in my face as today i ran out of medicine and i cant get a supplier in my area ... so im looking at a 6 week tolerance break if i cant find someone ... ffs it cant be that hard
Hey PT brother. How u been? Cruela looking sweet. I love dropping in & seeing how they change every few days. Lord knows i look at mine so much still......it seems like it stops growing. Great job buddy. You make me want to put seeds in agua. Great job my man. Oh....can you come over & help me tighten up my ratchety ass messy tent. Man u keep your set up pristine. Great job on that too! Enjoy your day everyone.

yes ... just ordered my DP daiquiri lime auto seeds ... also picked Northern Light Auto as a freebie ... ;)

I think you will like the DP Daiquiri Lime - Mine is really growing robust and has taken to LST very well.

Hey PT brother. How u been? Cruela looking sweet. I love dropping in & seeing how they change every few days. Lord knows i look at mine so much still......it seems like it stops growing. Great job buddy. You make me want to put seeds in agua. Great job my man. Oh....can you come over & help me tighten up my ratchety ass messy tent. Man u keep your set up pristine. Great job on that too! Enjoy your day everyone.

hehe yea ... ive been infested with critters before so now i kinda keep it clean ... last night i cleaned up that nutrient stain on the floor as it takes away reflectivity ;)
and yes if ye look at her to much like me then you dont see the progress she makes ... so from time to time i compare in two tabs the weekly progress ( i scroll back till i get pics from 1 week old hehe

Back
Top Bottom