Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Cool! You've got trichomes forming already! :goodjob:

subbed in

Beautiful is all i can say

the more the merier ... be welcome my friend ...

btw as promised

Cruella day 58/18

I dont really see any issues .. if anyone has any remarks pls dont hold back and share with me

and yea trichs have been showing for the last 3-4 days ... she looks like she wanna surprise me ... ;)

IMG_134836.JPG
IMG_134943.JPG
IMG_135044.JPG
IMG_135141.JPG
IMG_135238.JPG
IMG_135338.JPG
IMG_135434.JPG
IMG_135539.JPG

No pointers just here to say keep it up PT. I got a neat sticker I'll share with ya at some point. Similar to your profile pic

there is more and more purpling of the stems setting in .. and i am starting to doubt wether adding extra Mg is actually gonna help as ive read on many occasions that LEDs tend to cause it to
I am having the same issue. I have been adding 1 more ml each feeding to see if it stops. I have the same lightening in between the veins that you have on the second to last pic, bottom/biggest leaf.

I thought LEDs made plants need more cal/mag!

And Shed makes it make sense why this is happening to us. Just more CalMag Shed? How did your eggshells go btw?

Hey PT, why do you have a couple leaves that are really yellow? I have not read that far. I am burning this candle at both ends...

Well that's as interesting as it can get! What interests me more is how you came to that conclusion?

Hey PT

I have read the stem coloring could just be genetics. all my plants started out with purple/red stems, but have now peeled and are starting to show gren like they should.

They do say if using Coco that you need to add Cal/mag because the coco will hold salts. soil is different, but again depending on nutes you are using.

I am using General organics and it says not to use cal/mag as it has everything it needs. not sure if that makes a difference or not.

last night
cruella day 61/21
week 3 of flower complete

the stretch has stopped ... i removed some leafs that werent getting much light or were blocking to much bud.
she is looking really happy and reaching hard for the light ...
last night she was alos fed 2l with 1:1000 cocos A as well as Greensensation bloombooster and 3:1000 cocos B

Back
Top Bottom