Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

day 39 from seed

there is still some claw showing however i wonder if thats permanent damage or not cuz she been feeding on light nutes last few days and it doesnt really improve nor degrade ...
tonight ill up the feed again from 0.5 everything to 1:1000 everything ( A+B / Calmag / Rootbooster ), i dont want her to go hungry not now not ever

this is the same lady one week ago ... pfft, kids they really grow up fast :ganjamon:

day 41 from seed

i forgot to water her last night ... i kinda fel asleep... so today she is a bit pouty from thirst ... i also started to slowly pick some leafs mainly the oldest fanleafs they are to big and block to much light so they get to go ....

day 43 from seed

the smell is increasing id say ... for the rest she seems to do well ...
i did spot something funny though on the node below the lowest preflowers .. is it a preflower ? and is it male or female ? please help me look hehe ... btw the macros are from last night i didnt check that close in yet when i just took the other pics...

day 44 from seed

she got a nice light feed last night with 25% runoff, and she seems to like it give the shape she's in today.
every other day i take a few big leafs, it hurts my heart to pluck such beautiful huge fans but they take to much light so they have to go ...

ive also been counting the blades she is still producing 11-bladers usually they go down after a while but nooo...

Back
Top Bottom