Purple Haze Grow!

GREAT looking plants so far :)

A little tip for that seedling back a page. Next time, try cutting a straw down to about 2 inches and then cut the side of it open, slide it around the seedling and curl it back together and stick it LIGHTLY in the dirt (not deep enough to hit the taproot but deep enough to stay up)

and me too for the strain guide.. Got about 4 new strains :)

Alright i took some pictures yesterday, its funny though, i really learned my lesson with soil, i have a really nice organic soil that the ladies took off in and then the premium scotts BS that hasnt helped at all. Im gunna mix some of the organic stuff on my topsoil. Tell me how they look:

The purple Haze from seed
DSC04130.JPG

D-line clone #4
DSC04131.JPG

D-line clone # 3 (largest lady so far 11.5 in)
DSC04132.JPG

Group shot before sunset
DSC04137.JPG

And another
DSC04135.JPG

aye man are those clones the purple haze?. cause iam growing these seeds my mate got out of a heavy stick! and they look exactly same as ur pictures from the start! and ive wanted to know wat type they are .. soo jw wat type ur first pictures are. thanks

yea the first picture of the little guy is my purple haze. The rest of the clones are D-lines and Annunakis.

6 Annunaki clones: Indoor (DNA Genetics.)
Annunaki This one is short and sweet. Fast flowering hash wonder!!! Due to the f1 status we have seen a few mutants that take 10 weeks but it’s not common. Making hash from this plant is a joy. Type: 70% Sativa / 30% Indica Specifics: Northern California Hash Plant x Cannalopehaze Indoor Flowering time: 8/9 weeks Indoor Yield: 350/450

i really dont know if its named after that or what. They are all taking off today though.

That purple haze seems to have Indica traits, while the D-line #4 looks more Sativa...don't you think?

Yep. The D-lines are 100 % Sativa. The purple haze is mostly indica with a norcal mendo magic cross. Ill have some pictures up tommorow, the purple haze has had amazing new growth over the past couple days, im guessing due to the great weather. As i said before ill have a full update manana for ya'll.

Hi Dr.215

Your plants will grow healthier when u change the light cycle to 18-6 instead of 20-4.
18-6 is so much better although many people prefer hastiness and grow closer to 24 hours light, those plants will grow faster but less vigorous.

You will see the results after the harvest.

Good luck

Amsterdammer

well all the plants are now under natural sunlight so they are around 18/6. Thanks though

Took some pictures right before watering "her".
DSC04148_copy.JPG

and a day later...
DSC04151_copy.JPG

and one of the d-lines
DSC04149.JPG

ok so an update. Sadly the police showed up at my house as my family was worried about. All the plants have been given away to compassionate friends for the time being. Everything is legal, my family and i are all patients, but the sad fact is i live in an extremely conservative area with alot of negative political pressures. Ill be getting my ladies back soon enough, im glad my friends and relatives love this plant as much as i do and were willing to take care of them. Thank you all for the support and help! Be back in action ASAP!

Yep. The D-lines are 100 % Sativa. The purple haze is mostly indica with a norcal mendo magic cross. Ill have some pictures up tommorow, the purple haze has had amazing new growth over the past couple days, im guessing due to the great weather. As i said before ill have a full update manana for ya'll.

I relate haze to sativa, am I confused? :peace:

Back
Top Bottom