Purple Haze Grow!

Just keep an eye out for mold, seems to me plants that have had it once are more likely to get it again. I had some Blue Dot that went that way a couple years back never could get rid of the mold and the plant ended up dying even after Neem oil. Good job otherwise, plants look really nice.

I sprayed with neem oil again today, trying to keep the mold under control. Thanks Blastabowl. I move them into the middle of my lawn during the day for full sun and good air movement, letting them sleep there tonight. I'm really loving the bud and hair formation. Bud sites everywhere.

^ my thoughts exactly. I plan on transplanting to a 3 gal manana. Today was my grandfathers 90th birthday, pretty big day for me. Could not get any work done today on account of that. The ladies are lookin good, there has been some great bud formation, ill have some pictures up soon.

This grow has been ended.

Sorry guys

Sorry to hear that Dr. 215. I was looking forward to a purple strain grow. I've never saw any purple or blue weed, except in pictures. If I ever decide to spring for some of those high dollar seeds, I'm gonna get a purple/blue strain.

sorry to hear this, what happened dr?

i will move this to abandoned journals for now...
if you tell us what happened, i can move it to completed journals...
hope you are okay and all is well in your world brother...;)

Hey!
Sorry for my absence, summer has been a little more stressfull than expected! but thats life! So in terms of my grow..... IT LIVES!!!!! The cops came to my house, but the plants were gone. I am lucky enough to have another medical patient/good friend take care of the ladies for me. AND MAN DO THEY LOOK DANK!!!! Ill be getting some pics of them as soon as i get over to his house, hopefully this week.

I'm told were pretty close to harvest, and i really cant wait to get a lense on the ladies. Well thats all for now, new updates soon! Thanks for all the support guys!

gracias!

How are the plants doin man? I'm interested to see what your purp haze looks like. Hope nothings happend to you or your girls... :peace:

OH HELL YEA! i read this entire thread about a while ago and i was so pissed when i got to the part where it said grow ended. I was like BS! im very pleased to see you are back on track. I cant wait to see pics!

Back
Top Bottom