Purple Pics

thnx for the thoughts and ideas re: motivation. I hope people don't get the wrong idea about me, I'm not lazy. I just haven't found a way, after a decade of this, to not become discouraged by the constant bi-weekly or monthly routine of feeling better and better, starting to get past the 'reemergence' level into actual living, and then an incident takes place and I'm back at square one. Fekking groundhog day over here for fek's sake. This year was my best, with only 16 such events, but it almost makes the psych part more difficult because you start having so much more to potentially lose with each day of progress. It's very isolating. You don't want to burden others, plus you don't want to have to try and explain what's going on all the time, and so slowly you drift away from humanity. The approach of winter is getting me anxious too. I'll never get all my yard and garden work done...

... especially if I don't try. Got to do as you suggested, and just start pickin' off battles without burdening myself with the whole war. Trala is very good with this also. I wish I could better impress upon you guys how much you matter to me, and how much you give me what I need to get through the next day.
Prioritize your list daily.
Do the hard or strenuous stuff first.
Take a break when you need but not too long.
And drink plenty of water, if nothing else you'll have to get up every half hour to pee. :rofl:
And if you ca swing it 24/7 PMA .
Your pretty positive to begin with.
Just always say to yourself I'm going to have a great day, then do your best to have one.
Just do your best before winter, don't kill yourself in the yard.
Important stuff first.
What ever gets done will be enough.
Not worth being wiped out for a week.
And as always pop into Heavens Shores for uplifting scenery and a chat.:cheesygrinsmiley:
We gotcha. :love:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

does anyone know how cold is cool enough to bring out the colors of certain pheno's that give us color in our plants I know if ya Stuck me outside at 40*f I would turn purple But what about Plants I been trying top keep temps below 80*F with lights on and 65 lights out now that I have a AC in my tent Im going for 75/65 my roots have never been above 75 I assume the root temps determine the color more than the rest of the plant . anyone know more about this Im just guessing and would appreciate any help; ILL ANWSER MYSELF I talk to my plants answer my own question I'm I weird or what ? the answer is as long as I staY UNDER 75*/23*C and above 65 *F / 18C* It willk grow denser buds better tasting buds and plenty of color without any major temp changes So ill just set the thermostat to 70*F Ill be fine

Prioritize your list daily.
Do the hard or strenuous stuff first.
Take a break when you need but not too long.
And drink plenty of water, if nothing else you'll have to get up every half hour to pee. :rofl:
And if you ca swing it 24/7 PMA .
Your pretty positive to begin with.
Just always say to yourself I'm going to have a great day, then do your best to have one.
Just do your best before winter, don't kill yourself in the yard.
Important stuff first.
What ever gets done will be enough.
Not worth being wiped out for a week.
And as always pop into Heavens Shores for uplifting scenery and a chat.:cheesygrinsmiley:
We gotcha. :love:

Stay safe
Absolute gold by the man himself again that message perked me up and will help anyone thru the low times. Big Respect Bill :Namaste:

I remember when Shelby put his motor in the Dodge Charger, turned a crappy little car into a car that could outrun anyone. What I’d give to have one of those in the garage. The money that motors worth today , they don’t build motors like that anymore
I’d rather have a hemi-Cuda

I’d rather have a hemi-Cuda
Id go for the superbird 426 Hemi V8 what are they worth now 100,000 ? with cragars and 50's just like back in the day
at 16 I thought every car with air shocks and Cragars were bomb lol even my vega wagon with the blown motor those were the days

Id go for the superbird 426 Hemi V8 what are they worth now 100,000 ? with cragars and 50's just like back in the day
at 16 I thought every car with air shocks and Cragars were bomb lol even my vega wagon with the blown motor those were the days
We put a 302 in my 76 pinto, for grinns. :cheesygrinsmiley:
What year was your vega?

Stay safe

does anyone know how cold is cool enough to bring out the colors of certain pheno's that give us color in our plants I know if ya Stuck me outside at 40*f I would turn purple But what about Plants I been trying top keep temps below 80*F with lights on and 65 lights out now that I have a AC in my tent Im going for 75/65 my roots have never been above 75 I assume the root temps determine the color more than the rest of the plant . anyone know more about this Im just guessing and would appreciate any help; ILL ANWSER MYSELF I talk to my plants answer my own question I'm I weird or what ? the answer is as long as I staY UNDER 75*/23*C and above 65 *F / 18C* It willk grow denser buds better tasting buds and plenty of color without any major temp changes So ill just set the thermostat to 70*F Ill be fine
Hey buddy. :ciao:
If you drop night temps 10 to 15 degrees it breaks down chlorophyll and helps produce the chemical for purple.
Anti-somthingorother it's called, I can't remember.
But don't let day temps get too high.
That helps.
Are my glasses dirty or did you have a stroke while typing. :rofl:

Stay safe

I had a 73 Roadrunner with a 383Magnum it was yellow with black on the roof. Hard to believe they put bench seats and shifter on the column in that car. Had the RR emblems and horn. I wish I still had it. I don’t know the value but it has to be pretty high.

I had a 73 Roadrunner with a 383Magnum it was yellow with black on the roof. Hard to believe they put bench seats and shifter on the column in that car. Had the RR emblems and horn. I wish I still had it. I don’t know the value but it has to be pretty high.
I seen a 71 Hemi Cuda convertible on TV auction go for 1,000,000 but it was factory fresh less then 100 miles.

1958 Corvette with a 1968 (?) 350 cu. in. ;)

Had to change the spider gears, twice :yahoo:

Damn I miss that car, sigh....

At 145 mph I still had some petal left but it felt like I was floating o_Oo_O

Only had it for one year (1975) but put 10,000 miles on it...

Corvette front AE.jpg

Corvette_DxO.jpg

Corvette rear.jpg

Corvette front AE.jpg

Corvette_DxO.jpg

Corvette rear.jpg
Very nice, I had a 73 with a GM Mr. Goodwrench factory rebuilt 350 less than 10,000 miles and sold it for a girlfriend who had to get out of town. I paid 3000 for it and now you can’t touch one for less than 15K.

Corvette front AE.jpg

Corvette_DxO.jpg

Corvette rear.jpg
Good morning Chuck, nice wheels Amigo. :yahoo:
Toys of our youth, how we miss them.
Got to love the removable hard top back then.
Absolutely beautiful.
Hope your having a great day my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe

Good morning Bill! You decide on heat for the new grow house?
I'd love to put in a mini split.
But for the time being ill have to do something more economical.
The price of wood here is crazy.
So I'm going to do something more affordable this winter.
I'd love to put in a @VIVOSUN control system in there.
I'll have to talk to them about that.
In the meantime I'm battling rh in the greenhouse.
Found mold yesterday again.
That auto spread it everywhere.
Hope your having a great morning buddy. :ciao:

Stay safe

I'd love to put in a mini split.
But for the time being ill have to do something more economical.
The price of wood here is crazy.
So I'm going to do something more affordable this winter.
I'd love to put in a @VIVOSUN control system in there.
I'll have to talk to them about that.
In the meantime I'm battling rh in the greenhouse.
Found mold yesterday again.
That auto spread it everywhere.
Hope your having a great morning buddy. :ciao:

Stay safe
Yeah, you need to get that rh down for now. What's a cord going for these daze?

Back
Top Bottom