Purps' Perpetual: DIY 800W & 350W LED, 9x6, COCO/DTW & RDWC

Yo! How was the weekend festival?

it was amazing. and was fucked at the same time. had really extreme weather both days. shut down the festival for 2 hours cause of lightning. I'm all sunburned and was puking all last night lol. our entire campsite got destroyed first day during the windstorm. lol.

had a lot of fun though

Looking good with the little ones purps.:thumb:
Thanks! the room has been more dry and the plants have been drinking more, lowered the res about a gallon or two and the ppms are only up 10 ppm. they have been eating!
Bummer about the weather man. Welcome back and good to see everything was ok with the grow since you were off getting loose :cool:
thanks man! dancing in the rain wasn't that bad. it was better than being in 100 degree weather for sure. I saw a lot of good sets.
my favorite song of the weekend. I can listen to this on repeat for the rest of my life.

Just got a float valve to top off my reservoir and a new hanna waterproof ph pen. transplanting and setting up the top off tonight. even though I have a headache still from sunday. hnngh

Good luck man.
I'm flipping on Friday so my headache is about to increase slightly so I feel your pain.
Did you get through you 100 blunts? If not maybe burn one and see if the headache goes ;)

we did like 30 this year. our group ended up splitting up into 2 groups for manageability sake.. but we ended up going on the ferris wheel in 2 cars and ended up smoking a blunt and tossed it back and forth between carriages it was tight. I have some charlotte's cherry x goya wax that is 9% cbd that I've been smoking and its been helping :)

got them all transplanted. all in their spots. I misplaced my camera I am looking for it lol. roots were nuts. should have transplanted them before the festival but they are all good now. gave them a fish and seaweed foliar and they are all dark green now. room humidity is up now with all the wet coco.

Looking good! :thumb:
you know for how hot its getting here I'm getting by just fine with no insulation or ac. it got up to almost 90- degrees yesterday and it was 73 in my room from 12-7 pm, then it jumped to 79 when I opened the door and then it only got 2 more degrees hotter through the night until now. 81 degrees and 50% RH currently. the serrations look just fine right now. they loved their fish and seaweed foliar yesterday they were SOO DRYY

Oh shit I forgot to tell yall I got a bunch of free gavita swag from the dudes at my grow shop. 100% hemp hats and hemp shirts as well. their greenthumb shit.

Wow. Like 35C then. I got 30C now when mounting in the last logic but I'm going down in current the more I harvest. Going for a break after these eight. Sounds tho like you manage well without ac.

Nice with some hempy shirts. I was going to look for that but the bottom in the wallet was starting to show after these latest upgrades.

man. dont ever buy those hanna gro-line pens without the electrode storage solution and more calibration liquid.
pain in the fucking ass if you ask me but oh well.
a hundred bucks later.

man. dont ever buy those hanna gro-line pens without the electrode storage solution and more calibration liquid.
pain in the fucking ass if you ask me but oh well.
a hundred bucks later.
You can use distilled water. That's what I use. I have a square shot glass that I keep filled half way with distilled water. Check nutes and back into the shot glass.

Back
Top Bottom