PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Chemdog 91 is the parent strain for the diesels and og, OG Kush is thought to be Chemdog 91 x (Thai x Pakistan) the original diesel was Chemdog 91 renamed to Diesel. NYC Diesel is Chem 91 x Mass Super Skunk.

If you’re looking for pure Sativas check out Ace seeds.
Hey PW!
Missed the thread my friend.
We made it through our move safely. We lost a wallet (and a lot of money, long story) along with some other things but the point is we are safe and while i'm here for a quick couple of grows only I have a space to grow so i'm overpaid in life:)

Setting up tonight, flood and drain 16 plants in 1 gallon. 4x4 tray 5x5 tent coco, jacks hydro base.

Glad to be back! Cheers everyone and hope your having a great day!

Hey PW!
Missed the thread my friend.
We made it through our move safely. We lost a wallet (and a lot of money, long story) along with some other things but the point is we are safe and while i'm here for a quick couple of grows only I have a space to grow so i'm overpaid in life:)

Setting up tonight, flood and drain 16 plants in 1 gallon. 4x4 tray 5x5 tent coco, jacks hydro base.

Glad to be back! Cheers everyone and hope your having a great day!
Good to see you back and you’ve survived the move so alls good in the world!

Chemdog 91 is the parent strain for the diesels and og, OG Kush is thought to be Chemdog 91 x (Thai x Pakistan) the original diesel was Chemdog 91 renamed to Diesel. NYC Diesel is Chem 91 x Mass Super Skunk.
This is exactly the story I heard in bits and pieces from various places. I think Adam Dunn and a Chemdog interview seemed most accurate etc. I loved when the Phylos Galaxy mapped all the genetics and come to find so many OG kush varieties are genetically identical. It proves the impact of epigenetic change, something i've followed in biology for many years before cannabis. The Phylos Galaxy I can play in there for hours while planning the breeding program.
Now, I've heard tissue culture can reset SOME but not all epigenetic markers but it's a very interesting topic nonetheless.

Yeah but lots of people come here to ask questions even when you are growing and that sparks good conversation. Always much to be learned around here!

No everyone wants the secrets for themselves. I'll admit there are aspects of growing that require experience, but if you find a good resource like here, you can often learn from other experience, making it so much easier

Back
Top Bottom