PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Yeah, smoking meats was my favorite thing to do before I hurt my back. Still love it and its still a passion, just growing cannabis skyrocketed on my list to over take everything else. I am afraid to mix the two though LOL, I think I would completely forget about my smoker while I am smoking!

Lol yeah i can see that happening. I did an 18 hour brisket a few weeks back. There was one time i forgot to check well just didnt feel like getting up some time in the early early morning lol. When i got around to it there were a few light coals left lol. It worked out ok though. Brisket is my fav.

me 3 i love the brisket...lol i build custom smokers/ smoker trailers and have a competion bbq team its alot of fun. the famdamly and i have a great time and win some money sometimes.

Bonamassa got me started listening to blues back around 2000-2001. Some of it is pretty amazing.

My dream concert would be to see Joe perform at Red Rocks amphitheater outside of Denver.

Well maybe the Royal Albert Hall too.

me 3 i love the brisket...lol i build custom smokers/ smoker trailers and have a competion bbq team its alot of fun. the famdamly and i have a great time and win some money sometimes.

Oh man i smoke on a weber kettle, id dream for a comp smoker. I just told my buddy we need to start entering in bbq cook offs. Thanks!!! I cant wait to enter one! Id love any pointers if you wanted to share. Idk about clogging pws thread up with the wrong kinda smoking though. We will practice and get ready for next summer im sure we can find more then a few comps around. We live kinda close to santa maria. I wonder if they have something going on

Oh man i smoke on a weber kettle, id dream for a comp smoker. I just told my buddy we need to start entering in bbq cook offs. Thanks!!! I cant wait to enter one! Id love any pointers if you wanted to share. Idk about clogging pws thread up with the wrong kinda smoking though. We will practice and get ready for next summer im sure we can find more then a few comps around. We live kinda close to santa maria. I wonder if they have something going on
we did the silicon valley bbq championship at end of june got 1st in chicken 10th in brisket and 4th in pork out off 66 teams ive been doing it for about 5 years now but pm me if you have any questions. sorry to use your spot pw

Scrog have you been to Red Rocks? Bucket list for me. My folks saw Robert Plant at RAH 2 (?) years ago and were blown away.

PW have you seen Knopfler live? If you have never heard them before you should check out a band called War on Drugs (great name eh?). They have something of a Dire Straits sound. They're great live too, check out "Ocean Between the Waves" live on KEXP for a good sample.

The War on Drugs - An Ocean In Between the Waves (Live on KEXP) - YouTube

Hi guys sorry to bud in pq. But I believe my girls are drawfs/stunted and are flowerng
420-magazine-mobile1613551962.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1184472622.jpg
420-magazine-mobile886891121.jpg
cheese auto
420-magazine-mobile1124037715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2027098223.jpg
pineapple express

Scrog have you been to Red Rocks? Bucket list for me. My folks saw Robert Plant at RAH 2 (?) years ago and were blown away.

PW have you seen Knopfler live? If you have never heard them before you should check out a band called War on Drugs (great name eh?). They have something of a Dire Straits sound. They're great live too, check out "Ocean Between the Waves" live on KEXP for a good sample.

The War on Drugs - An Ocean In Between the Waves (Live on KEXP) - YouTube
Been to Red Rock to see Rush with my brother who lives out there.

Back
Top Bottom