PW's Perpetual Playhouse

That a boy King, can't wait for the winter grow .

Me too suntana me too. This out door growing meh lol

I'll do a recipe soil that spyhnx gave me to start researching and playing with a starting point so I'll be planting in self released feeding with ferts. And sticking to indoor going forward. I like the fact I'll be able to control the environment .

I am jealous Penny. I had to make a choice many years ago......knives or guns. Guns won in a land slide. I really do want to build up a respectable (by average people standards) knife collection.

Mine are mostly working knives, i do want a nice automatic though.

No but i'll have to this evening, look on youtube for Joe Bonamasa and Leslie West playing together. I'm talking old school!

Do you ever watch any of the Eric Clapton Crossroads concerts? They are like 6 or 7 hour concerts of guitarists that he invites from various music genres. He will have classical guitarists (amazing what they can do), country, blues, classic rock, rock, pop (think John Mayer, though personally not a fan of his, he's a douche) and they will preform with each other and in various combos on famous songs by the different artists. He does them like every 3 or 4 years and its by Clapton invitation only.

Also anyone wondering that's about 406 bucks cdn for light or 324 usd .

So if shipping cost can somemhow be covered. Or not that crazy. Then this light already will be not just better quality by the sounds of it but it will also be even more affordable then the mars reflexctor144 as I paid 400 for light plus got charged over a hundred dollar bill plus there was 18 diallers charge for something else if I remembered . So yes this is my current review so far based upon reflector cost comparison to this unit .

Sorry to jack thread PW .

Just got up from a short nap, alarm went off at 1am and was at work at 3am got off at 11am. .

Good lord, I would die working that shift. I am lucky to barely be in bed by 3am. I guess all those years living out on the left coast screwed my body clock up for good. Thats a good shift if your body clock can take it.

Holy shit. Faaakkk. Time to think of plan B for me. Maybe it will actually be cheaper for a diy version instead.

This is a dyi version to me I have to assemble it as well lol but most up to date led chip board .

Ps I'll
Keep you posted on what the end damage is bro.

You guys are all the best by the way hands down glad and blessed to be here today with you guys .

I am getting the perfect sun cob as my next light it will be bought by Xmas if things go right, and that light goes into a 4 by 8 on a mover

Thats the next light I am looking into as well. I have the Dwarf Sun and really like it. Figured i would give their COB a go next. Gonna be a while though.....thats a pretty chunk of change. Guess I could scrap the 700 lbs of copper wire I have down in my basement and get it but I have been waiting for the prices on copper to jump up again.

This is a dyi version to me I have to assemble it as well lol but most up to date led chip board .

Ps I'll
Keep you posted on what the end damage is bro.
Diy I meant as in just get the heat sink and the boards from hlg then get the rest of the stuff on my own. Cuz I kinda priced out the stuff individually and I think if ur up to 600 ish already, I should be able to shave off 1 or 2 hundred bucks. And that's just from a quick search of a few parts. Didn't really go looking and compare prices etc. But yes. Plz do keep us posted. I'm from Alberta so I'd have to deal with the extra costs ur paying aswell

Do you ever watch any of the Eric Clapton Crossroads concerts? They are like 6 or 7 hour concerts of guitarists that he invites from various music genres. He will have classical guitarists (amazing what they can do), country, blues, classic rock, rock, pop (think John Mayer, though personally not a fan of his, he's a douche) and they will preform with each other and in various combos on famous songs by the different artists. He does them like every 3 or 4 years and its by Clapton invitation only.

Ive watched some videos of Clapton playing with other greats. Clapton and Knopfler was magic.

Diy I meant as in just get the heat sink and the boards from hlg then get the rest of the stuff on my own. Cuz I kinda priced out the stuff individually and I think if ur up to 600 ish already, I should be able to shave off 1 or 2 hundred bucks. And that's just from a quick search of a few parts. Didn't really go looking and compare prices etc. But yes. Plz do keep us posted. I'm from Alberta so I'd have to deal with the extra costs ur paying aswell

Ya I have other shit to do myself then build lights from scratch scratch could be smoking more and enjoying life . I'm
Justifying my hydro bill as well with a good quality light engineered by some of the best I assume . Guess I'll see what the light is capable of it will be nice to have white light during the veg too

Ive watched some videos of Clapton playing with other greats. Clapton and Knopfler was magic.

Knopfler is so underrated in my opinion. I heard a stripped down version of him playing one of the Dire Straits classics and it was incredible. I got to see Clapton and BB King playing live together at Jazz Fest back in the early 90's, great freaking experience. Oh and Chuck Berry joined them to play Johnny B Good all together. Can you say mind blown??

That would be incredible! BB King taught Bonamassa how to play guitar initially then Bonamnassa opened for BB a few times to get his start. Bonamassa would play a large arena one night then would find a bar/club to play in the next night. Helluva good dude in person.

That would be incredible! BB King taught Bonamassa how to play guitar initially then Bonamnassa opened for BB a few times to get his start. Bonamassa would play a large arena one night then would find a bar/club to play in the next night. Helluva good dude in person.

Yeah I got to see a lot of really good blues musicians in the 4 years I was stationed down in New Orleans. I was kind of indifferent towards to the Blues before I was down there......that 4 years really opened me up to blues and I have been a huge fan ever sense!!

Back
Top Bottom