PW's Perpetual Playhouse

420-magazine-mobile1613551962.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1184472622.jpg
420-magazine-mobile886891121.jpg
cheese auto
420-magazine-mobile1124037715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2027098223.jpg
pineapple express
Hey guy's, it seems the topping of the auto stunted it's growth and looks to have triggered flowering! Some autos can take a topping and some don't like it at all! Comes down to genetics! And also looks over watered and a little nute burn... Unfortunately I have never seen a auto reveg to my limited knowledge so it looks like you're fucked!

Lol kidding! Hope that helps! All the best.

Ya I have other shit to do myself then build lights from scratch scratch could be smoking more and enjoying life . I'm
Justifying my hydro bill as well with a good quality light engineered by some of the best I assume . Guess I'll see what the light is capable of it will be nice to have white light during the veg too

It doesnt take much time to assemble a light though... all in all the hundreds you can save when building a large custom light compared to buying pre-made it's definitely worth it unless you happen to make 75+ an hour at your job then in that case fuck it lol. Otherwise id definitely be investing an hour or two assembling my own light...

Thats if its a large light you can have small lights up in running in under 30 minutes... the savings arent as great but are still well enough to be worth it...
It does also depend on the country the grower is in and how expensive the separate items cost in all...

For a newbie I recommend to just let it do its thing! And to watch the watering and learn how to mix nutrients.... To learn how to read the plant! And get to a harvest! Then experiment with topping!

My 2c

Eh even for a noob LST is good as its not stressful even to autos and it can significantly increase yields... I do agree with a noob not even bothering with any HST on autos though.

It doesnt take much time to assemble a light though... all in all the hundreds you can save when building a large custom light compared to buying pre-made it's definitely worth it unless you happen to make 75+ an hour at your job then in that case fuck it lol. Otherwise id definitely be investing an hour or two assembling my own light...

Thats if its a large light you can have small lights up in running in under 30 minutes... the savings arent as great but are still well enough to be worth it...
It does also depend on the country the grower is in and how expensive the separate items cost in all...

Doesn't matter didn't end up getting light anyways you might see the glass half full I see it half empty . Doesn't mean eithier of us is wrong .

I know all the factors involved . Thanks though .

Very true... Different strokes for different folk's

I just don't like to complicate things for new growers! After one easy harvest... I think one must learn how to feed and read the plant before advancing to plant training!

We are talking about noobs yeah?
Fuck that. Just jump into the deep end. It's my first time around and I've topped/fimmed and lst and I'm only 3 or 4 weeks in.

Back
Top Bottom