Quad Grow

I've looked but last I did check I needed Bitcoin for USA purchase... We do have some legal states here that I've been looking at. These are the last of what I did have and then I have two amnesia Haze but the one I planted last year ended up having nuts so I was gonna wait till I was done with these last 4 and then pop those two and a couple seeds I've found over the years that will probably end up being Hermie's but I wanna find out.

I've looked but last I did check I needed Bitcoin for USA purchase... We do have some legal states here that I've been looking at. These are the last of what I did have and then I have two amnesia Haze but the one I planted last year ended up having nuts so I was gonna wait till I was done with these last 4 and then pop those two and a couple seeds I've found over the years that will probably end up being Hermie's but I wanna find out.
Hmmmm I can’t get them here. They don’t post to Australia.

I wonder if we could help each other. My son has bitcoin. I could order them to be posted to you and then you post to me. The cost of the seeds I get you would be covered in your postage costs to send them to me.

I am desperate to stay with Barney’s Seeds as I have been told they are by far the best. I’m needing a Plan B ASAP as I only have 2 Barney’s seeds left.

So I got the green crack to pop. I was a little nervous as it has been about three days since I first planted it.

Here's the garden today... As you see were trucking along. I do have them planted in their forever bed... Should I lower the light or keep it? The lights sitting at 10"-11 inches away from the babies..

IMG_20211113_133222.jpg

IMG_20211113_133242.jpg

IMG_20211113_133315.jpg

IMG_20211113_133321.jpg

IMG_20211113_133341.jpg

The last two train wreck I grew had a weird leaf but it was one of the best smokes I've had so I hope I have a better yield with it then last time.

Good morning. I've been looking for new journals to follow especially those with female growers. You fit the bill so I'll just snug over beside Trala here and watch if that's okay with you?

Oh, and by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :battingeyelashes:

You can snug up against me anytime :)

And Happy Escaping Ya Moms Vagina Day Middy !

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Thank you dear!!
Good morning. I've been looking for new journals to follow especially those with female growers. You fit the bill so I'll just snug over beside Trala here and watch if that's okay with you?

Oh, and by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :battingeyelashes:
Feel free its looking like a big three instead of a quad but there is life (as little as it may be) from the fourth plant but I don't have high hopes.

The wifey did it right I've been wanting a bday cake for my birthday on my birthday for like 7 years now and she would always wait or not at all but today she woke me up to a big cake mmmm it wasn't as good as Costco sheet cake lol but it'll do.

The wifey did it right I've been wanting a bday cake for my birthday on my birthday for like 7 years now and she would always wait or not at all but today she woke me up to a big cake mmmm it wasn't as good as Costco sheet cake lol but it'll do.
Cake for breakfast seems like a perfect way to start the day :)

I hope your day was filled with love, laughter and a sprinkle of debauchery. Xo

The train wreck is gonna be my favorite I can tell

IMG_20211119_184229.jpg

IMG_20211119_184234.jpg

IMG_20211119_184240.jpg

Meet the next high times cover boy!!!

Hahaha jk but seriously jack ya just had to fall asleep with the weed?

IMG_20211129_142705.jpg

Meet the next high times cover boy!!!

Hahaha jk but seriously jack ya just had to fall asleep with the weed?

IMG_20211129_142705.jpg
Omg that's great.
What a handsome fella.

Stay safe
Bill

Big dif even a few days makes... This is always my favorite time when they stretch fast

IMG_20211205_140244.jpg

IMG_20211205_140250.jpg

Good morning my little Kentucky Fried Chicken :)

They look fab. You have obviously flipped. What do you base your flip date on? I used to have a wingman who would say “fucking flip already”, and without him posting anymore I have seriously struggled.

Its like I subconsciously think they are too young. Like I want to keep them babies. So I end up with a pram and a gigantic mutant baby in it.

My latest should have prolly been flipped a month ago. I’ve made such a rod.

These little ones are the last of some autos so they do the work themselves when it comes to flipping.

How is your holiday?

These little ones are the last of some autos so they do the work themselves when it comes to flipping.

How is your holiday?
So good. It was nice to detech. The first two days it poured with rain so our days involved board games and early drinking/smoking. Got a few days of perfect weather, tho I swear the ocean gave me a head cold.

I’m home now :)

Back
Top Bottom