Quality Hygrometer?

felis

420 Member
What are you using for a hygrometer?

There are a plethora of el-cheapo [ made in china junk ] hygrometers on the market.....and I can buy any number of these inaccurate instruments anywhere. Seems even the hydro shops carry these junk items. Hummmmm.

Can you recommend a quality instrument that works, works well, is accurate, and dependable?
No.....I don't want to try to swing a psychrometer around inside the tent to get accurate measurements.

HyLids make a great product
83597434-0597-443B-BCEB-B3F45C7EA186.jpeg
83597434-0597-443B-BCEB-B3F45C7EA186.jpeg

pennies on the buck canuck tire plastic cheapies. :cheesygrinsmiley:
not all are accurate, i just take note and do the math. it's not about perfect. you only need it so close. i store long term with bovedas which does make it easier.

pennies on the buck canuck tire plastic cheapies. :cheesygrinsmiley:
not all are accurate, i just take note and do the math. it's not about perfect. you only need it so close. i store long term with bovedas which does make it easier.
Canuk tire, really? Where abouts in the store, bluter, mine has had empty shelves garden wise since like August..

Canuk tire, really? Where abouts in the store, bluter, mine has had empty shelves garden wise since like August..

housewares section with the small appliances and cooking utensils. usually on an aisle end. they come in two or 3-packs.

That's the one I use - you can snap them apart and adjust so they all read the same - I try to adjust to a trusted instrument.

will have to try that.

Thanks, but that is exactly the chincom junk don't wish to own.

A quality instrument will certainly get my interest. Cheap does not.

Anyone else?

I'm with bluter on that one I use the same ones. When you're at the store check them all out and take the ones that read consistent.

I did not know you could adjust them, I have one that needs that thank you for the heads up greenjeans

Back
Top Bottom