Quantum board help

I assume this is where the US manufacturers are getting their base setups... add some bracing bars and resell at huge profit.
Anyway... It took about a week and a half. Super easy.
That's fast, very nice

Well GOD KNOWS I need more lights

Lol

Where is that PayPal credit card at

Lol

Wow!!!!

36feet, that's high, how tall is yer roof??????

:rofl::rofl::slide:
Oh i live in the white house, did i not mention that? Lol i keep forgetting its " and not ', i always mix those 2 up.

@Dani smoke i just finished up my harvest in a 4x4 tent with 12x qb132's 3500k (from amazon in a 4x pack). I made my best harvest yet using qb's. Got a generous 2 pounds (32 ounces) and plenty of popcorn + trim. I know it was thanks to my 2 major upgrades, RDWC and the QB's.

I saw a grow on another forum that i followed and he had 8x qb's 132 3500k and was getting great results! I knew i wanted to try them so i did, but rather then 8 boards i wanted even more light footprint so there wouldnt be a question at all about a single inch of the plant getting light all around in the tent. In this way i can assure myself my plants are getting their 50 watts per sqft for optimal yields. With 32 ounces, i'd say i definitely hit it :D I did some things wrong too so im gonna master this system and really see what i can push out! In fact, ive noticed 6x plants in a 4x4 is too small to take advantage of DWC with that many units. I'll be upgrading to a 4x8 and doubling down by getting 12x more qb132's 3500k the MOMENT they come in stock on amazon. I'll have all the space and light i need to REALLY let that system shine. Hoping i can get atleast 50 ounces by that point.

what i've really enjoyed and noticed is if you have a tower fan pointed upwards to hit the lights, it helps keep them even cooler as well as allows you to move the lights INCHES away from the tops of plants without noticeable damage (atleast for qb132's running at 250 watts per row of 4 panels, 3 rows). Additionally since the fan is already pointed upwards its blowing air on canopy at the same time. I even would check the plants every other day and sometimes come into a plant force feeding its top into the light lol. No dmg of any sorts, even directly touching the light is just warm. Its surprising the intensity these can put out. To be fair however, i did have the power turned down to 200 watts per row when the tips were touching and lights were just luke warm.

I'm a middle aged midwest mom. If I can build my own qb, anyone can. There are YouTube videos giving directions.

I get a little giddy bit of satisfaction ,every time I look in my tent and see what I could EASILY do. Totally worth it. Love,love,love my qbs.

@Dani smoke i just finished up my harvest in a 4x4 tent with 12x qb132's 3500k (from amazon in a 4x pack). I made my best harvest yet using qb's. Got a generous 2 pounds (32 ounces) and plenty of popcorn + trim. I know it was thanks to my 2 major upgrades, RDWC and the QB's.

I saw a grow on another forum that i followed and he had 8x qb's 132 3500k and was getting great results! I knew i wanted to try them so i did, but rather then 8 boards i wanted even more light footprint so there wouldnt be a question at all about a single inch of the plant getting light all around in the tent. In this way i can assure myself my plants are getting their 50 watts per sqft for optimal yields. With 32 ounces, i'd say i definitely hit it :D I did some things wrong too so im gonna master this system and really see what i can push out! In fact, ive noticed 6x plants in a 4x4 is too small to take advantage of DWC with that many units. I'll be upgrading to a 4x8 and doubling down by getting 12x more qb132's 3500k the MOMENT they come in stock on amazon. I'll have all the space and light i need to REALLY let that system shine. Hoping i can get atleast 50 ounces by that point.

What is the dimensions of yer frame my friend, and what is the watt meter yer using

I'm gonna, I think, redo my 6-qb132 into 8-qb132, just not sure how I wanna lay it out yet, I'm in a 4x4 as well

What is the dimensions of yer frame my friend, and what is the watt meter yer using

I'm gonna, I think, redo my 6-qb132 into 8-qb132, just not sure how I wanna lay it out yet, I'm in a 4x4 as well
The frame of the guy i was following was the pre-cut size from lowes, like aluminum L bars 32". Lemme see if i can find some pics. Your in luck, i had em saved. This was his frame.

light1.jpg
light2.jpg
light3.jpg
Screenshot_20180717-092348_Samsung%20Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20180717-100845_Gallery.jpg

The frame of the guy i was following was the pre-cut size from lowes, like aluminum L bars 32". Lemme see if i can find some pics. Your in luck, i had em saved. This was his frame.

light1.jpg
light2.jpg
light3.jpg
Screenshot_20180717-092348_Samsung%20Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20180717-100845_Gallery.jpg
I have 48" and 36" angle, same stuff

I may do that exact layout with mine

3-2-3

I wanted two separate frames for multiple heights, but I've always just raised or lower plants, now that all my plants will be in 5gsl DWC not tubs, I can go back to that

Thanks my friend

Do you have heat issues? All my drivers are outside my tent

I have 48" and 36" angle, same stuff

I may do that exact layout with mine

3-2-3

I wanted two separate frames for multiple heights, but I've always just raised or lower plants, now that all my plants will be in 5gsl DWC not tubs, I can go back to that

Thanks my friend

Do you have heat issues? All my drivers are outside my tent

The watt meters are on amazon and the exact name is:
KETOTEK DC Voltmeter 6.5-100V 0-20A LCD Display Digital Current Voltage Power Energy Meter Multimeter Ammeter Voltmeter

I have zero issues with heat. The only time i did have heat issues were when my house AC broke and it was 92f+ in here for a week. It was horrible for me and my lady's D: But hey who doesnt love more growth lol. The qb132's pumping out 200watts per 4 boards is warm. If you have a tower fan blowing upwards across most of the middle pannels, they become luke warm and heat is non existant practically, just a nice kinda warm you wanna hug when your slightly cold lol. Thats with temps of like 80f to 82f in the house.

My tent stays nice , even here on the surface of the sun

I have a standing fan mounted horizontal on my tent wall, has ratchet hangers to go up and down. It does really help disapate heat for sure

Thank for the meter, gonna check those out

IMG_20181008_125703.jpg

Well lol they don't do the 3500k so now I totally lost my tents only 1.2 meter by 1.2 by 2.0, i can not wait to upgrade though

Well lol they don't do the 3500k so now I totally lost my tents only 1.2 meter by 1.2 by 2.0, i can not wait to upgrade though
When are you looking to order the lights, or when do you need them

What's your budget?

Looking to fill the entire 4x4 tent??

Personally, I'd do a 3000k if it's for both veg and flower

The 3k is better for flower and, to me, the most important part of growing.

3500k is good for both, but not great for either, where 3k is good for veg and great for flower

My $1.22 cents worth

Or

Do the Alibaba like Tead did, get both, spend less, buy more seeds with the savings, more beer and more fun

My $1.37 option

When are you looking to order the lights, or when do you need them

What's your budget?

Looking to fill the entire 4x4 tent??
Well I'm currently 1 week into 10 of flower then I have a CFL 300dual that I'm hoping to keep my next seedlings under before transferring into the tent into the qbs so I'd say I have 10 weeks to think about and purchase my budget well it's not a problem but like us all the cheaper the better but obviously quality matters too so that's why I was hoping someone else could point me exacly where I need to be, bare in my I'd never have anymore than 4 in that tent 4 is the max i like to stick to 2 good quality plants kinda thing

Back
Top Bottom