Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

Well here are the pics of the babies...I swear they are growing out of control but I am loving it. Gave the diluted nutes. I am hoping to order my 400w light on Friday so I can move the other plants to the other closet so they can begin flowering. It will also give me more room with the babies. Depending on how my funds look I may try ordering up the coco coir so if anyone knows where to get it at a steal, er, I mean deal please let me know. I may also get some BPN Bloom Booster. I have seen everyone talking about this and since I have plants ready to go into flower then why the hell not? Ok, here are the latest pics...Advice, opinions, and jokes welcome...

006580.jpg
005673.jpg
007574.jpg

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

queen on your first picture , your plant on the left is almost the same age as my plants ! :D the one on the righ im gessing is about 5 / 7 days older ?

they are looking realy nice , looks like they are happy with your job ;)

queen on your first picture , your plant on the left is almost the same age as my plants ! :D the one on the righ im gessing is about 5 / 7 days older ?

they are looking realy nice , looks like they are happy with your job ;)

Thanks Kamy. Actually the lemon skunk is 3 days older than the big bang.

wow just look at that .. 3 days difrence and and such a grow in that lemon skunk :) she is growing reealy fast ^^ lets see if my sapplings can keep up eheh ;)

I know I was equally amazed but also by how fast the big bang came up. Let's not make it a competition but a growing experience together. I am not that far advanced at this, it's only my second and third grow. I have learned from my past mistakes and I have great people around me who give great advice. Sounds like a win-win no matter how you look at it, my friend. :high-five:

As mentioned in my other journal, I ordered some coco coir, 5 bricks, not sure how many pots that will fill. But I will work with what I got. I would like to see the results of using it with the sprouts. Will it increase growth rate, how often will I have to water it. I remember someone saying you can't let it go dry. Now I just gotta wait til Friday to order the light. Why does it seem like the week is just dragging by?

Nothing much to report. Temp was kinda low today at 72, humidity was at 40 but nose dived down to 25. The ls and bb seem to be doing good. Most of the bb sprouts are doing good except for one that has started to droop. I don't think I gave it too much water but I will wait and see. I think it is ready to go into a gallon pot. The coco coir should get to me by next week, then I will begin transplanting. When transplanting to the coco coir, should I break up the root ball and try to rinse off the soil or just put it in the coco coir? Just wondering.

Hopefully someone will get around to answering my question. But I thought I would post just to keep journal from being buried, both have been kinda quiet lately. And since I am up watching Spartacus, I figured I would take a pic of the one bagseed that seems to be drooping now as well as a pic of the lemon skunk and big bang.

Here is bagseed that look maldeformed, considering pulling to make room for BB.
004704.jpg

Lemon Skunk on the left, Big Bang on the right...
003748.jpg
002790.jpg

And here is another bag seed that seems to be drooping really bad, should I ditch it too?
001759.jpg

I would just transplant right into the coir. I have done this before with no negatives.

Thanks Mark, that's just what I did when the coco coir came today. I didn't realize that one brick makes alot. I used 2 bricks and transplanted all of the sprouts. I put 2 of them in 1 gallon pots and the rest in bigger containers. I also seperated the lemon skunk and the big bang. I gave them water and a little bit of nutes. With how moist the coco is, I am surprised that you have to water daily. Does it dry out that quick? And should the feeding schedule I started with stay the same? Maybe Aston or Corey will chime in about this since someone said with coco you can feed daily. But not sure if possible with BPN. The temp has been at 78 with humidity now at 30, it was 50 before I opened the door. Humidifier has water in it so I don't know what's going on.

Queen those bagseeds are pain arent they I am starting to call them three leaved mutants.
I have a seedling just entering the flowering stage and it stays all droopy under all conditions. keep it alive and see if the new lights perk it up! Just guessing but everything
I have grown inside has been very fussy but the same genes under Gods care outdoors has been kind to me. I guess thats why the grow books and good growers always stress environment so much. I am excited for you getting some lights! :high-five:

I gave sixteen of my clones to my friend and we are going to flower them in 1 gallon planters under twin 400watt mhs. They look so happy today I will post a pic of them and their new home tonight. :peace:

Queen those bagseeds are pain arent they I am starting to call them three leaved mutants.
I have a seedling just entering the flowering stage and it stays all droopy under all conditions. keep it alive and see if the new lights perk it up! Just guessing but everything
I have grown inside has been very fussy but the same genes under Gods care outdoors has been kind to me. I guess thats why the grow books and good growers always stress environment so much. I am excited for you getting some lights! :high-five:

I gave sixteen of my clones to my friend and we are going to flower them in 1 gallon planters under twin 400watt mhs. They look so happy today I will post a pic of them and their new home tonight. :peace:

I can't complain, bagseed is what I started with and it has remained good to me despite the disasters I put it through. When I get room and if it lives, I will transplant it to a gallon pot.

My concerns are do I have to do a drip system with it? Can I just water it like I would do soil? And how is it possible to feed it everyday? Wouldn't that cause nute burn? And do I test ph the same way I did with soil? I did not mix with lime and someone warned me of calcium def, is there anything I can use to substitute the lime until I can get some? Or should I just sit back and wait for them to get over the shock of being transplanted first? So many questions, sorry. But this new to me..

You do not need to have a drip system, you can water by hand if you want. I would not start off feeding everyday, coir will hold a lot of moisture... Be careful with the lime to much will burn the poop out of your plants. exp. if its hydrated lime.

You do not need to have a drip system, you can water by hand if you want. I would not start off feeding everyday, coir will hold a lot of moisture... Be careful with the lime to much will burn the poop out of your plants. exp. if its hydrated lime.

Thanks Mark....Miwa, you better do more than just sit there, mister. Share you knowledge and expertise.

Hey Queen!
Hope ya don't mind if I pull up a seat beside Miwa!! Curious to see how this goes. Now don't take this as advice or anything cause I'm still on my first grow but they are also bag seed and drooped like that. I gave them a feeding of molasses and they perked right up. Good luck! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom