Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

self awareness came early for me. a rought life can either destroy you or 'wake' you up =)

Love you name btw, my first born is called Grace ;)

Well thank you, I too love my name, it was a gift from my mother, short for a longer spanish name, named after Grace Kelly, my mom was a movie buff just like me. I love love old films, silent, english, TCM, do you get Turner Classic Movies in the UK?

Did you know that grace meant a gift from god, just a little extra thrown in. good talking to you

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

Well thank you, I too love my name, it was a gift from my mother, short for a longer spanish name, named after Grace Kelly, my mom was a movie buff just like me. I love love old films, silent, english, TCM, do you get Turner Classic Movies in the UK?

Did you know that grace meant a gift from god, just a little extra thrown in. good talking to you

yes we do get TCM, but i dont watch a lot of telly, not enough hours in the day to do everything..between this site and my guild on everquest i have almost no free time =/

Yep i knew it was something like that, but we dont talk about him upstairs in this house, lol

Oh, I see:hmmmm:

lets just say i hate all religions with a passion bordering on fanatical, i cant hold a theological debate.
im what you call an inclusive humanist, but i think our planet is litterlly ruined by the millions of people brain washed into thinking all of lifes crap is 'part of gods plan'

Too bad you picked such a name for your daughter without checking out what it meant, huh?

not at all. it is a beautiful name. and a very virtous one without having to need a god involved. i picked it because of its meaning in the corporeal world, i.e grace under pressure.....also just like almost everything else in religion it was plagiarized from older mythology. think the greeks and the romans might have something to say about our modern god having exclusive use of the word ;)

and just as one example of why i hate organised religion (other than thinking there are no gods) is my battle with the church.
On the cashflow forcasts/ profit sheets of the vatican and its subsidiaries, it is financially viable altho really pushing the limits, for the church to be able to end all water shortages in africa forever, but they refuse.

i did a whole costing thing, working with the various water charities out there and long story short, costs about £6k per well (down to almost 4k per well with the scale we are talking).
Basically it is doable for the church to put a well every 5 square kilometers in africa, but they wont. when pushed the anal response i got was 'we are in the job of saving souls son, not lives.'

Ok, no more religion stuff here, Queen don't like it, and I respect that, you're welcome to come to my post and rant all you want/grace:peace:

A cup of anything especially epsoms salts is way too much

I think you misunderstood, when I said a cup of epsom salt, I meant epsom salt mixed with water. I did use one tablespoon to a gallon of water. I don't have a problem with religion, not sure where you got that from. I respect other religions, just as long as they respect mine.

i can say that i deeply respect the goodness of the majority of spiritual people, its 'the establishment' i dont like or trust, i cant help but believe that those good people would go out into the world and DO more if they didnt believe some super being is allowing it to happen for a greater purpose. its why i fell in love with humanism, its all about man and woman making the world a better place for each other and not an omnipotent supergalactical lifeform in charge of what we do or dont do to help each other. ;)

Does that follow the same thoughts as Ayn Rand? I've never heard of humanism, interesting. Sorry Queen, i thought I read that on your journal about the religion, it was probably a member responding on this journal/grace:circle-of-love:

i can say that i deeply respect the goodness of the majority of spiritual people, its 'the establishment' i dont like or trust, i cant help but believe that those good people would go out into the world and DO more if they didnt believe some super being is allowing it to happen for a greater purpose. its why i fell in love with humanism, its all about man and woman making the world a better place for each other and not an omnipotent supergalactical lifeform in charge of what we do or dont do to help each other. ;)

I find that many religious people are nice, trustworthy, moral folks.

But their choices as well as views are often quite illogical and unreasonable.

Well I guess this journal has ended since I did trash the bang and the skunk. It was really heart breaking for me since it was the first two good strains I ever grew. Since my closet space is basically filled up, I will not be able to start anything until I get a tent. So, I may be out of commission for a month or two until I can afford to get one. But I am also thinking of doing a grow with MG, yeah I know, I know but I have heard too many on here say they grow in MG and has no problems so I would like to see for myself. Plus being financially strapped at the moment, I can't afford to get coco. I still consider this journal a learning experience despite the plants dying, I get some relief in knowing that I did everything I could for them. I blame the movers for their incompetence but it is what it is.

I thank those who took the time to leave their advice and wisdom on this journal...

I'm just running in to your journal and yea it's sad to see your plants go. They where huge. I'm using MG organic now mixed with coco coir and its keeping a good PH going on 2nd month of veg. Doesn't hold water either. I like it and will continue to use it. Hope to see you start another journal in the near future it would be great to learn new things from you

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom