Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

Well my bad guys, I think I said before that I am not into anything electrical. So I had no clue that 80% of 15 amps is 12 amps. Hey, I am just a girl..lol...I am just glad that everything has started to calm down, everything has been unpacked and I am settling in.

Im glad to hear theres a chance of you getting back on your feet with a grow.

More than a chance, I have already started germing some beans---church, white widow, bcn diesel and blackjack. Tomorrow I am out looking for some soil. There is a store around the corner that has some generic soil and some miracle grow, not sure which I am going to use just yet though I would prefer some coco. I think there is a head shop somewhere in my area so I am going to be out on the prowl for sure. I got knocked down for a minute but I am not knocked out. I am always good for a come back!!!

still watching girl

Alright now, picture me rolling!!!! (Tupac song) Thanks for sticking with me, gotta another one coming right up!!!!

Can't wait to see what you pick next!

Already made my choices, what ya think? Bet your partial to the church, huh? I am not sure if I will have a fave because I am pretty stoked about all of them. Any advice?

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

dont move till you are done growing :)

dont move till you are done growing :)

LMAO, you got jokes, knew there was a reason why I liked you!!! No chance of that, the girls aren't the only one growing roots!!!! I plan on being here for a long long long long time!!!

Love your seed choices...make sure The Church has plenty of room....she will fill your stash!
:high-five:
I'm with you...stay put for while!:surf:

Thanks OMM, I will remember that. After seeing your harvest of your church, I am truly excited.

I didn't get the mg after all, I didn't get much sleep last night so I woke up drained. I been feeling like a high zombie all day. So, I just went ahead an ordered some coco online. I think I talked myself out of it because I am using good beans and I don't want to take the chance with mg. I think if I am going to test out mg, I would rather do it with bag seed. I also got some more calmag. I figure by the time that stuff comes the seeds may be showing their roots. Another reason was the cable guy, he came at 11 am and didn't leave til after 2. Talk about slow, omg!!! But I smiled gracefully even though he left a helluva mess, I thought they were suppose to clean up behind themselves..Last time I knew, my name was not Molly Maid!!! I know, shut up and be glad that everything is back on. Believe me, I am.

Holy Sh*T Queen!!!

Lots new stuff going on hey?? it's okay just sit back and enjoy a nice bowl of medication:roorrip:

Glad to hear that your safe and in. I'm pretty un-educated on electrical stuff lol but it's good to hear your going with coco over the Mg:goodjob:

I actually had a cable guy here yesterday for a couple hours too...just trying different combinations with cables...lol he didn't seem to smart but it was funny.

Anyways, I hope you new seeds will be awesome! You've only done an excellent job so far, I love what you have to bring to this site :circle-of-love::Namaste:

I wish you the best of luck for everything in the mere future :peace:

I actually had a cable guy here yesterday for a couple hours too...just trying different combinations with cables...lol he didn't seem to smart but it was funny.

I have to wonder if they stretch the time out to make their day go faster? Then I get the call asking how did their technician do, I usually ignore it but my bf decided to let them know. Our technician didn't program the remote in my bedroom nor tell us about the android app among a few other things. But my concern was really just getting the cable/internet on.

Holy Sh*T Queen!!!

LOL, right! For a moment Murphy's Law was in effect, anything that could go wrong went wrong. I am just glad that it has finally started to calm down and I am settled in. I hate that my plants died, I could've had some medication about now. But did manage to find the friendly neighborhood connect who has some awesome meds and don't even have to go outdoors to get it!

You've only done an excellent job so far, I love what you have to bring to this site

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. It feels nice to be appreciated. I try to contribute as much as I can to the site even if it's just a good laugh. I love that I have made friends on this site, wish I could meet some or even talk away from the site. My bf is even amazed at the generosity of those who has helped me. I am glad I found this site, it's like a second family to me.

I am hoping tomorrow I will get the coco. I took a peek at the seeds yesterday. It seems like they're all starting to show the taproot except for the white widow. The diesel has the longest root so far and am hoping it will not shed it's shell before the coco gets here.

things are gonna come your way...I feel:cheer:l it

Already made my choices, what ya think? Bet your partial to the church, huh? I am not sure if I will have a fave because I am pretty stoked about all of them. Any advice?

I do like the Church, I do indeed! It's taste is only so-so, but has a wonderful stone after a good cure that is memorable.

Trying new strains is always awesome! But OMM and I like The Church for its indica stone, consistency, and yield. I think its the most 'well rounded' plant I've ever grown.. I think you would have to screw up really bad (not enough light, really tiny pots) to get less than an ounce off her.. And there is one bit of advice.

If you are planning on doing the perpetual.. Church cuttings will still get a bit branch-y, so you will want to strip the fan leaves to discourage growing widely... or you will have lots of little x-mas trees.. And lose some the yield to bud rot due to them touching. A friend of mine lost a lot of his Church, and some other strain that she just grew into... Mind you, he still got 4oz off her... ;)

Whoa, just smoked half a bowl of my Pineapple Express... I'm toasted! :) This never happens! Woohoo!!!!

OMM and I will send good vibes from across the sea!

I do like the Church, I do indeed! It's taste is only so-so, but has a wonderful stone after a good cure that is memorable.Trying new strains is always awesome! But OMM and I like The Church for its indica stone, consistency, and yield. I think its the most 'well rounded' plant I've ever grown.. I think you would have to screw up really bad (not enough light, really tiny pots) to get less than an ounce off her.. And there is one bit of advice.If you are planning on doing the perpetual.. Church cuttings will still get a bit branch-y, so you will want to strip the fan leaves to discourage growing widely... or you will have lots of little x-mas trees.. And lose some the yield to bud rot due to them touching. A friend of mine lost a lot of his Church, and some other strain that she just grew into... Mind you, he still got 4oz off her... ;) Whoa, just smoked half a bowl of my Pineapple Express... I'm toasted! :) This never happens! Woohoo!!!!OMM and I will send good vibes from across the sea!

Not sure if I can do a perpetual with a tent, hope to have one next month. But I will be using my fire escape for light until the tent comes. But I will remember what you said about the church. 4 oz?! I wish I could get that much, I would be a happy camper for sure. I could use all the good vibes I can get, thanks.

hings are gonna come your way...I feell it

I hope you're right, my friend.

I checked the seeds again, I don't know what I was seeing with the others. The BCN diesel has literally busted out of its shell. I still have it wrapped in the paper towel. I hope it can hold on til I get the coco.

If the BCND is that vigorous... I wouldn't worry. Healthy plants take effort to kill ;).

Yep! Mind you, my friend has some bad ass LED's... Expensive lights, much more sophisticated than my own set up... He must be nearly replicating outdoors, because I think thats what I heard similar operations outdoors yielded for the Church... My own, if she bulks up in the next month.. I think she will be pushing 3oz... I sure hope so!! I need it! Will keep you updated.

Honestly...I bet you could custom a perpetual to your conditions.. You will have our support here on the site! ;)

If the BCND is that vigorous... I wouldn't worry. Healthy plants take effort to kill

I hope you're right about that. The coco didn't come today but the calmag did which was strange to me because I put a rush on it for shipping.

Honestly...I bet you could custom a perpetual to your conditions.. You will have our support here on the site!

Honestly, I am not even sure how to begin? How many plants is needed to do a perpetual? I could use all the help I can get. I am not sure how many plants a tent can hold. I did find one online at a reasonable price.

I have been thinking about a title for this new grow... Queen's Garden of Green?

Well.. If you make a tent, with a little effort you can save a lot of money, and make it very specific to your space requirements. Panda is cheap, and very reflective... Also, much easier to work with than mylar.

I'll be making one using two shelves as the main load bearing structure! :) It was actually my mom's idea to make it that way.

Thanks Miwa, I think I am going to go with that. Yeah, I will do a grow using mg in the future using bag seed.

Thsea, building one would be easier, transportation would be the problem. But we will come up with something!

I am thinking it may be time to start the next journal. Despite the other seeds not cracking open yet the bcn diesel is going strong, its root had broke through the paper towel! Though I am concerned that its false leaves still look pale like the root. But the coco should be here tomorrow.

Hi queen, been a while since i checked in, but i do try to read it all eventually. ;)

Sorry to hear about your plants, that sucks big time....i threw a black bag over mine and took them for an hours drive and they havnt forgiven me yet, my auto wembley is quite saggy after that and wants to bend double =(

I didnt get all of tht about the electrics, but i can tell you that if you have a 15 amp breaker, thats just for one room or something, your average shower takes 30-50 amps!

been a long time since i did my electronics apprentiship, but you divide the watts by the voltages (or the other way round) to get the amps of a thing.

ie: a 2kw kettle on a 110v supply would be 18 amps! same kettle on a british supply would be 9 amps.

so whatever that breaker is, its pathetically weak, christ a decent fuse is 12 amps, lol

do you have an electric cooker and shower? if yes and you put both on at the same time, there is no possible way your supply is only 15 amps.

so queen how are you? cant wait for the new thread. I'am sure it will be sweet. keep in touch and goodluck:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom