Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

OK Queen, A man walks into the phsyciatrist office wearing only clear plastic wrap. the doctor says"I can clearly see your nuts":rofl:

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

That one 15amp breaker can't possibly be the only service to the apt. More than likely it just takes care of one room. Most apt blocks have electrical rooms where main breakers are for each suite so electric co can kill power to each suite when needed. Flip that breaker and take a lamp or something to each outlet and see what still works.:peace:

That one 15amp breaker can't possibly be the only service to the apt. More than likely it just takes care of one room. Most apt blocks have electrical rooms where main breakers are for each suite so electric co can kill power to each suite when needed. Flip that breaker and take a lamp or something to each outlet and see what still works.:peace:
you are right bc but I had her try this earlier and she said that it killed everything. I too think that a 15amp service is crazy for a whole apt. but unless I was there I cant advise her in good mind on what to do:peace:

Thanks guys but I wouldn't know where to look for what you're talking about. Guess I'll just see what happens when i plug things in.

Well I guess this journal has ended since I did trash the bang and the skunk. It was really heart breaking for me since it was the first two good strains I ever grew. Since my closet space is basically filled up, I will not be able to start anything until I get a tent. So, I may be out of commission for a month or two until I can afford to get one. But I am also thinking of doing a grow with MG, yeah I know, I know but I have heard too many on here say they grow in MG and has no problems so I would like to see for myself. Plus being financially strapped at the moment, I can't afford to get coco. I still consider this journal a learning experience despite the plants dying, I get some relief in knowing that I did everything I could for them. I blame the movers for their incompetence but it is what it is.

I thank those who took the time to leave their advice and wisdom on this journal...

that sucks queen.:circle-of-love: but it wont belong before the seeds you sow will be just what you had before and you know with good mind about your skills that the bud you plant will be even better than the last mg or not. my first grow was with mg and bag seed and it was better than any comercial crap you could get anywhere around here, and it was my first grow! so again you will do better than fine. hell maybe you can make some bubble hash or cannabutter out of the plants you so lovingly grew:) keep your chin up young lady:love: remember your montra (nothing beats failure but a try) send me your address and I will mail you a fatty and some seeds:thanks:

Well I guess this journal has ended since I did trash the bang and the skunk. It was really heart breaking for me since it was the first two good strains I ever grew. Since my closet space is basically filled up, I will not be able to start anything until I get a tent. So, I may be out of commission for a month or two until I can afford to get one. But I am also thinking of doing a grow with MG, yeah I know, I know but I have heard too many on here say they grow in MG and has no problems so I would like to see for myself. Plus being financially strapped at the moment, I can't afford to get coco. I still consider this journal a learning experience despite the plants dying, I get some relief in knowing that I did everything I could for them. I blame the movers for their incompetence but it is what it is.

I thank those who took the time to leave their advice and wisdom on this journal...

Hi Queen, sorry the journal ended this way. Just remember this had nothing to do with your growing skills. You are a good grower, I have no doubt about that. You could not control what has happened. Love you Queen...hope your back with a grow soon. Don't be a stranger! :ganjamon:

Thanks OMM! I will still be here spreading the love just not growing yet. Just thinking and planning for my next grow. If i could i would give you a big hug for all the encouragement you have given me. Fish cake too! Thanks guys it means a lot to me.

Thanks OMM! I will still be here spreading the love just not growing yet. Just thinking and planning for my next grow. If i could i would give you a big hug for all the encouragement you have given me. Fish cake too! Thanks guys it means a lot to me.

Well, it goes both ways...we love you Queen. Sending a mental hug to you right now! :love:

Finally some good news, I just may be able to put something together to get a grow going, just maybe. I will know more tomorrow for sure after I pay these bills. So I guess there is a silver lining after all this mess. Thank the Goddess for that.

Just an FYI, when putting a load on a circuit breaker it is recommended that one uses a maximum of 80% of the breakers rated capacity. Anything over a total of 12 amps may cause the breaker to trip especially if all things fire up at once.

Thanks Marvin and welcome to the site. I never have a lot of things going at once. And how would one know what 80 % of breakers capacity? Even if my breaker says 15 amps, it will still cause breaker to trip? Appreciate the info though. Don't know much about electricity other than it and water doesn't mix...lol

Finally some good news, I just may be able to put something together to get a grow going, just maybe. I will know more tomorrow for sure after I pay these bills. So I guess there is a silver lining after all this mess. Thank the Goddess for that.
yay!:cheer:well soon you will have your hobby back.yay and like marvin said 12 amps is 80% of your breakers 15 amps. DO THE MATH:):peace:

:circle-of-love:
Just an FYI, when putting a load on a circuit breaker it is recommended that one uses a maximum of 80% of the breakers rated capacity. Anything over a total of 12 amps may cause the breaker to trip especially if all things fire up at once.

80% of 15 amps is 12 amps, so add up total amps of everything plugged into that breaker and if it exceeds 12 amps you have a potential problem as it may be tripping the breaker. P3 International makes a device called Kill A Watt electricity usage monitor(available at Newegg). Plug it into an outlet then plug a power strip into it, then plug all your equipment into the attached strip and you will know what your total electrical draw on the breaker is.

Maybe you should read it over, i don't see where Marvin said that.

he mustve of edited it.... Im glad to hear theres a chance of you getting back on your feet with a grow. Sorry that all this crazy crap happened with moving and all the other BS.

Best of luck in the future :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

oh my!

You know, it happens.. Moving is stressful, even for plants.
I'm almost jealous though, I really want to start from scratch. Love my girls, but I should have done my first set of auto's the right way.. I wouldn't be buying smoke now.

Peace my friend! Can't wait to see what you pick next!

Back
Top Bottom