Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE UNDER CONTROL..When doing a LST don't try to bend the branch in one step..what i do is bend and release...each time bending a little more until i reach the right position...doing it like that you can get a 90 degree bend without breaking...good growing...:goodjob:

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

Hi Queen :high-five:

It looks like you have 15 amps to work with. In other words, you need to find out what kind of amps your light uses, then the amps that everything else draws. In other words, your fans, any CFLs, and your 400w light. As long as you stay under 15 amps, your good to go. :love:

Hi Queen :high-five:

It looks like you have 15 amps to work with. In other words, you need to find out what kind of amps your light uses, then the amps that everything else draws. In other words, your fans, any CFLs, and your 400w light. As long as you stay under 15 amps, your good to go. :love:
yes you are right omm but that 1 breaker might also supply the kitchen so queen needs to take that in mind. it reminds me of green acres when oliver was trying to teach lisa the # system so she could cook she could only go to 7 the coffe pot was a 2 and the toaster was a 3 but if you use the refridgerator and the toaster thats an 8 so you can only use the coffee pot and the fridge or the toaster with the hotscakes maker then thats a 7:) know what im trying to say:peace:

yes you are right omm but that 1 breaker might also supply the kitchen so queen needs to take that in mind. it reminds me of green acres when oliver was trying to teach lisa the # system so she could cook she could only go to 7 the coffe pot was a 2 and the toaster was a 3 but if you use the refridgerator and the toaster thats an 8 so you can only use the coffee pot and the fridge or the toaster with the hotscakes maker then thats a 7:) know what im trying to say:peace:

Your right fish cake! That has to be counted too! Good grief!:thedoubletake::smokin:

SO QUEEN IF YOU SWITCH THAT BREAKER OFF WHAT DOES IT TURN OFF? IF IT JUST KILLS POWER TO ONE ROOM THEN THERE IS HOPE, HELL THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE:)IF IT DOSENT MESS WITH YOUR KITCHEN THEN YOUR GOOD TO GO. LIKE OMM SAID YOU WILL HAVE ROOM TO PLUG YOUR LIGHTS IN AS THEY WONT DRAW THAT MANY AMPS:peace:

Well bf says if i turn off switch it will turn off everything. Hps is still in storage til Friday.

that is your kitchen to? if so dont use a microwave, toaster oven,toasterand if your oven is electric,well eat out alot is all I can say oh yeah forget that plasma tv too other then that you should be fine:) maybe get a real nice cooler to. sorry about being a smart ass:( and I hope Im completely rong:love:

Well bf says if i turn off switch it will turn off everything. Hps is still in storage til Friday.

This is not sounding good Queen. Just experiment to see what will work. :Namaste:

Yeah I will definitely experiment. Something is going on with the plants. I think they may be getting root rot or something. They have a real funky smell going on. Not a nice funky smell but a bad funky smell. And it seems like all the new growth on the bang is coming with dark or grey patches. I am pulling dead leaves off on a daily basis now. I don't know what to do about this since I don't have any of their stuff yet. Is there a way to save them? I haven't looked at the roots at all and I don't have any coco yet to replace what is in their pots. This really blows because if these mofos had brought my stuff when they were suppose to, I probably wouldn't even be going through this shit, really. I am feeling at an all time low and has been starting to get a bit depressed. I don't like feeling this way at all. I just wanna go rip someone's head off but I know that will only land me in Rikers.

Yeah I will definitely experiment. Something is going on with the plants. I think they may be getting root rot or something. They have a real funky smell going on. Not a nice funky smell but a bad funky smell. And it seems like all the new growth on the bang is coming with dark or grey patches. I am pulling dead leaves off on a daily basis now. I don't know what to do about this since I don't have any of their stuff yet. Is there a way to save them? I haven't looked at the roots at all and I don't have any coco yet to replace what is in their pots. This really blows because if these mofos had brought my stuff when they were suppose to, I probably wouldn't even be going through this shit, really. I am feeling at an all time low and has been starting to get a bit depressed. I don't like feeling this way at all. I just wanna go rip someone's head off but I know that will only land me in Rikers.

Good grief Queen From bad to worse. All I can think of is to flush the stinky ones. That may help until you get the rest of your stuff. I know you're feeling helpless...I am too!
I would hate to see you lose them and have to start again.

Imagine me giving you a big fatherly hug right now...you need one! :green_heart:

Thanks for the hug, OMM but I think the plants are :rip:.....Everyday it just gets worse, bang was bushy as hell now if you look at it just the opposite. Skunk doing the same thing plus drooping like crazy. I am going to have to start over, I don't see any miracles or hail marys. This will just give me time to get things right over here.I don't even want to post pics, just too embarrassing. I still haven't gotten my stuff yet, they got their money they keep moving the damn date. Now it is suppose to be tomorrow but I am having doubts about this since tomorrow is a holiday.

dont give up queen:clap: just try and remeber a charlie brown christmas. if you give them the love youve gave them in the past Im sure they will make a come back. I know you can and you will:thumb:

Thanks for the kind words, Fish. They're done I think. I did check to see if they're root bound but they're not, don't even see root rot but I guess I will check out the plant abuse chart and see what it says.

awww dont give up I know you can save them. they may not look as sweet as before but they will come around! I feel good about this. sending some good vibes your way with a wing and a prayer you will get through this I know it:circle-of-love:

LMAO, that was a good one...Ok, here are the pics of switch box...

002960.jpg
001935.jpg
WELL I I DON'T LIKE THIS!I didn't see a dislike

Yeah, I am not liking it much myself. Tomorrow hopefully will be the day to see how it holds up. I will have to check all my electrical stuff as OMM says to see if they're 15 amps or less. This will be fun, guess I will be doing that while my bf puts my queen sized bed back together. Also running mad surge protectors and extension cords through out the house. Really sucks to have 2 plugs in each room, wth were they thinking?

Thanks for the hug, OMM but I think the plants are :rip:.....Everyday it just gets worse, bang was bushy as hell now if you look at it just the opposite. Skunk doing the same thing plus drooping like crazy. I am going to have to start over, I don't see any miracles or hail marys. This will just give me time to get things right over here.I don't even want to post pics, just too embarrassing. I still haven't gotten my stuff yet, they got their money they keep moving the damn date. Now it is suppose to be tomorrow but I am having doubts about this since tomorrow is a holiday.

Hi Queen. :love:

So sorry this has been the move from hell for you. I think your wise to check out what you can do in the new place and just start over. Remind me never to live where you do....just one stupid thing after another. Think your right about tomorrow. Love ya young lady!:ganjamon:

Thanks OMM, that's what i plan to do. This has been the worst move ever but that's what happens when someone else is in charge. I think after getting everything in order, it'll take me like a week to regroup and recharge.

Thanks OMM, that's what i plan to do. This has been the worst move ever but that's what happens when someone else is in charge. I think after getting everything in order, it'll take me like a week to regroup and recharge.

I think your right Queen........you need time to get over this figging trauma you've been through. Once you recharge your batteries, you'll come back fighting like you usually do. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom