Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

im sure your cat will find its way back. sometimes they like to explore new places to kinda get the lay of the land heh.

Actually, the cat had never left. He was well hidden in a box. But he did manage to get out on the fire escape. Hurried up and bought a screen for that window!

As for the grow, i am having some technical issues! There are not enough plugs in this place..grrrrrrrr! Closets will have to be used for beginning of life and vegging. I definitely need a tent. Can I still attempt a perpetual in one? This has definitely set me back more than i thought it would. I try to give the plants light now by putting them near windows and keeping them in tub with lights on. I know it is ghetto but i have no choice right now. I gave them water but their nutes are in storage til Monday!

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

kind of sounds like you need to improvise:) the kitty is home and you can rob the place for the cfls lol if not you can get some pending on finances. I know you wont let your girls down:circle-of-love: so keep your chin up young lady:thumb:. just a temporary glitch. Im rootin for ya:allgood:

Actually, the cat had never left. He was well hidden in a box. But he did manage to get out on the fire escape. Hurried up and bought a screen for that window!

As for the grow, i am having some technical issues! There are not enough plugs in this place..grrrrrrrr! Closets will have to be used for beginning of life and vegging. I definitely need a tent. Can I still attempt a perpetual in one? This has definitely set me back more than i thought it would. I try to give the plants light now by putting them near windows and keeping them in tub with lights on. I know it is ghetto but i have no choice right now. I gave them water but their nutes are in storage til Monday!

Cool ! The cat is OK! :love:

Who cares about ghetto.....they are alive. :love:

With the right tent, I do believe it can be done. More on that later. Queen take care! :love:

Hm... To few outlets? I'm sure OMM will have better ideas for this..
Then again, one outlet is an HID and fan... you can do quite a few plants even with a 400watt like I'm running.
;)

Not sure about what it would take for space with a perpetual harvest.. I like trying new strains so could never make that kind of commitment. Good luck! Glad your kitty was safe. Mine loves playing in boxes also. Everything else too.

I've got a perpetual harvest going in about a 6'x6' right now. The amount of space just tells you how many plants, what size and how many per group/harvest you can pull off. I'm guessing most people try to get 8 week flower strains, start one group of at least 2-4 medium plants (or several smaller) every 2 weeks, 4 groups in 8 weeks and by the time you yank one you start another.

Then again if you have 6-9 strains like we do here, some finish in 7 weeks and some are 10-12, definitely complicates things a tad. :nomo: But actually the perpetual harvest is a good way to introduce and test new strains out, and gives you a lot of room for experimentation. Some fit into the environment without complaint and do well, some are more finicky (and less likely to be kept in regular rotation).

Anyway, it can definitely be done in a small amount of space, you might not get huge harvests in a smaller space but at least it'll be quality and consistent, guaranteed. :grinjoint:

Well once i get the tent, i would like to get a perpetual grow going with clones from the bang and skunk. Then put skunk in flower. But also germ and plant church, white widow and diesel. There are only 2 outlets in each room so i am going to have to run a few cords and surge protectors. I am sure it can be done. Also went out and bought a nice dragon hookah! Can't wait to break it in but for now it will be for show. I wanted to post pic of it but not sure if its allowed. I named it Puff. Guess that's it for now.

Ok, I have a decent connection so I can address people properly, cause forum runner is a bit of a pain. Let me rant first, if you don't mind. I still haven't gotten my things back from storage yet, they're still waiting to get their money. They should have it by tomorrow but even if they do, the earliest I can get it delivered is on Friday!!!! I am not pleased about this but it is out of my control, what can I do but wait. But its the roughing it out til then that is killing me. I am sleeping on an air bed which is better than they floor but try getting up off of it is a chore. I sorta gotta roll out of it...lol...

Hm... To few outlets? I'm sure OMM will have better ideas for this..
Then again, one outlet is an HID and fan... you can do quite a few plants even with a 400watt like I'm running.

Yeah, I am hoping OMM will chime in about this so I know exactly what I need to get. I do have a 400w hps but I am thinking if I put that in the closet it may get hot as Hades in there. I have my phone charging right now but I will try to post some pics later.

Who cares about ghetto.....they are alive.With the right tent, I do believe it can be done. More on that later. Queen take care!

Yeah, you're right about that but they're not looking their best. Bang's leaves are starting to turn yellow, she's screaming for nutes. The skunk is just drooping all over the place with dying leaves. I am having a hard time trying to keep up a light/dark cycle. I know their stressed to hell and back. Wondering if its even a good idea to try to clone them since they have been so stressed. Maybe I should try to flower both once I get everything here.

kind of sounds like you need to improvise the kitty is home and you can rob the place for the cfls lol if not you can get some pending on finances. I know you wont let your girls down so keep your chin up young lady. just a temporary glitch. Im rootin for ya

Oh, I am all about improvising but I literally have nothing to work with. My cfls are here with me but the cords are in storage. All the plants can get is natural daylight. The sun doesn't shine directly to my windows. I am doing the best I can and praying for the best. Thanks for rooting me on, I need it about now.

Here is the pics as promised. The plants are in the bathroom with the light on. It rained today so there was no sun at all. They look so stressed. Also here is pics of my closet space, not sure what I can do in it but germ and veg til they get a certain height. Then once I have tent as they get bigger move them there. I am planning on getting dome for them that I am hoping will fit the bottom of the closet. But don't you think if I put hps in closet it will get way too hot in there? Sorry I don't know measurement of closet since measuring tape is locked up....Tell me what you guys think...

15514.jpg

15613.jpg

15713.jpg

15817.jpg

15916.jpg

Sorry to see things got a little out of control briefly, but hopefully you learned something from the experience so it isn't a complete loss. I am trying to get ready to move myself n watchin what u went thru helped me make some important decisions as to how I plan on handling the situation too. I decided to finish the three I have and wait on starting anymore until I feel ready both mentally and physically. This was my first grow and I need a break from the stress so it could be up to a month before I begin round two.
I chopped the first few branches from the largest and most mature plant this evening and gave them a quick trim before I began drying them... It weighed bout 1 and a half ounces (45 grams) wet, and I plan on comparing in about a week to see the difference. I will probably end up with 3 quarters of an ounce when it is completely dried out... Good news is that the branches I clipped barely made a dent in the overall size of the plant. Looks like I may have a true super auto on my hands here!

Can't recall what size HPS you are planning on going with, but I think if you go any bigger than 250watts, you may be asking for trouble... I have an air cooled 600 watt hps in a partially open 4x4 tent and have the A/C set at 70 degrees... The 6 inch inline fan I have sucking air through the light n out the tent n then out the window, runs 24/7 even if the light is off. My ambient temps must be significantly lower than yours given the fact I am growing in hydro n must keep the reservior temps below 70 degrees to prevent root rot and other diseases. I also have a large stationary fan fastened to a far corner blowing air toward the open side of the tent with a small clip fan hanging from the hps hood. They also go 24/7. I suggest you experiment with different ways to setup your equipment and find what works for you before you introduce any plants into it at first. Keep us posted.

Hi Queen...sorry your having so much trouble just getting your stuff there. That air mattress must me hell.:smokin:

About the plugs and extension cords. Is their any kind of fuse box any where that you can check how many amps you can have available? There just has to be one somewhere. If you blow a fuse, there has to be a place you can replace them. Once, we know how much we can put on each outlet we can figure out what is possible.:clap:

No going to say all this will make you stronger......your already strong.:love:

Sorry to see things got a little out of control briefly, but hopefully you learned something from the experience so it isn't a complete loss. I am trying to get ready to move myself n watchin what u went thru helped me make some important decisions as to how I plan on handling the situation too.

Honestly, I am the type that has all my bases covered, the problem came from the landlord who decided to take a trip to Israel leaving instructions for no keys to be given out til he got back. But I didn't find this out til after I had the movers get my stuff on what was suppose to have been my moving day. The only reason I found this out is after blowing up the management offices phones demanding an explanation. I have definitely learned something. Glad you were able to too, I wouldn't wish what I have been going through on anyone.

Can't recall what size HPS you are planning on going with, but I think if you go any bigger than 250watts, you may be asking for trouble..

I guess trouble seems to follow me, I have a 400w hps but I also have 10 cfls. I am thinking setting up the closet with the cfls, hopefully be able to find a small fan or two that I can nail into the wall of the closet. I really think the only use of the closet will be for sprouting and veg stage. Once they get a certain height, move to tent.

I suggest you experiment with different ways to setup your equipment and find what works for you before you introduce any plants into it at first. Keep us posted.

I agree with there, this is definitely going to be a work in progress type of thing. My bf is the tech guy of the grow, so I will let him see what he can come up with and share his results.

About the plugs and extension cords. Is their any kind of fuse box any where that you can check how many amps you can have available? There just has to be one somewhere. If you blow a fuse, there has to be a place you can replace them. Once, we know how much we can put on each outlet we can figure out what is possible.

Yes, there is a fuse box in the kitchen but it only has one switch or outlet that I guess works for the whole apartment. If you don't understand what I am saying, I will post a pic to show you. The switch has the number 15 marked on it, I don't know if that means anything to you or not?

yes queen post a pic of your box. wait that dosent sound right lol post a pic of your switch, na that dont sound right either. show us your switch box! yes thats better.:)

yes queen post a pic of your box. wait that dosent sound right lol post a pic of your switch, na that dont sound right either. show us your switch box! yes thats better.:)

LMAO, that was a good one...Ok, here are the pics of switch box...

002960.jpg
001935.jpg

well according to your (switch box) there is room for more breakers 7 as amatter of fact that said dont know if that is the smallest service box that can be put in or if there is room to install more breakers. over the net I cant tell you and wont tell you that you can expand although it looks like you can,sorry but unless you know an electrician or your bf has a little handy man exp. the I would not feel right tellin you how to wire over the net. you would have to find where each outlet is wired to that breaker and seperate them to a new breaker. SORRY:( but it shouldnt be that bad to have a pro come in and set you up a dedicated outlet to your room. geussing a 100 bucks. thats pending if you show him your box or not lol:):peace:

Well I don't have the money for an electrician to come and not sure if it is allowed since I live in an apartment building now. I don't think my bf knows about any of that but I will ask him.

damnit I wish I could help in good consinces or how ever you spell it but I dont want you to get hurt or in trouble:) so I geuss im out on this one. peace baby:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom