Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

you'll be missed! it will be the new guys that miss you the most, there really is nothing wrong with sharing knowledge! You have helped me personally and i have seen you help many others! Dont let negative people stop you from being positive! I wish you luck with your move, grow and life!

P.S. please hurry back!!! Peace and love! :thumb:

Thanks Fish and Headstomper, I am not gone forever and I will still check in. I am glad I was able to help you guys, if you both like I will try to continue to help you.

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

wether you hep or not dont let some bs get you down. if not for me or headstomper someone can use the knoledge you I and evryone has to give! do you know how to teach me to spell?:goof: just keep on keepin on:peace:

Gonna start looking around for some tents because I would really like to get a perpetual grow started once I am situated. I was hoping Twelve12 would get back to me on this but he has a life and assume he has been busy. Or maybe he is just waiting until I move but if anyone would like to chime in on info about tents, it would be appreciated.

High QueenTokelove,

Just got caught back up, I feel that I should share with with you in regards to the post you made about Twelve12.

Farewell Letter From Twelve12

Hope your move goes smoothly, sorry I have not been around lately, nice lookin buds you got there, what was the wet weight?

:peacetwo:

Hey there, Aston my brotha, thanks for letting me know about Twelve. Somehow I missed his farewell letter. He will be missed and hopes he makes it back soon. As for you, I was wondering where you been but figured you were busy with the things going on in your life. Thanks about the buds, I actually couldn't weigh them because I have my scale packed up. I have just about everything packed, what's left is the stuff we use on a daily basis.

Fishcake, thank you for the kind words. I can't stay away from this place and you're right I shouldn't let the bullshit get to me. But what can I say, us Capricorns can be very emotional at times. But like they say a sucker is born every minute, so is an asshole, it doesn't take much to become one...and if a person enjoys being one, then that is their bag, not mine. I am better than that and I will not belittle myself to get on their level.

I feel bad about my plants, having to harvest early and the others I really haven't been paying much attention to lately. But they're prolly relieved because it means I haven't been fussing over them or over watering...lol...I was going to give them nutes yesterday but realized I didn't have any made or any water that had sat out so I will more likely feed them tomorrow. I think they are starting to get over the heat stress since I lowered them. I don't know what I was thinking, I should have done it a long time ago. Just been so preoccupied.

hey! im a capricorn to. glad I didnt have to use the (hey baby whats your sign gig) lol ! anyway just a interuption in your grow is something that could be a good thing. gets your head screwed on right. and fuc all those fudge packers that think that its their way or the highway! you and I and alot of others can share and learn. been a carpenter for 26 years and still dont know how to build a boat proper. dosent mean I wont try so stay with us and the water will soon pass under the brid:peace:ge

glad you're stickin about queen! i'm sure your girls will pick up, i accidentally put mine into stress just ment i had to veg a little longer no big deal! once you have your move out of the way things will become clearer for you! keep ya chin up!

Heyyy, some fellow cappies! :grinjoint: Hmm... that could explain a few things... lol

Hey Queen, I've been keeping quiet and just trying to let the whole 'thing' (it wasn't even a thing really) blow over, but I did want to say I truly didn't mean for you to catch crap for something that stupid, and I'm still new here but I can tell your presence is missed already.

So I just wanted to apologize myself and join everybody else in hoping you keep on doing your thing here, and wish ya luck on the rest of your move... :)

- CP

Heyyy, some fellow cappies! :grinjoint: Hmm... that could explain a few things... lol

Hey Queen, I've been keeping quiet and just trying to let the whole 'thing' (it wasn't even a thing really) blow over, but I did want to say I truly didn't mean for you to catch crap for something that stupid, and I'm still new here but I can tell your presence is missed already.
So I just wanted to apologize myself and join everybody else in hoping you keep on doing your thing here, and wish ya luck on the rest of your move... :)- CP

Cali-- Thanks for apologizing but there really is no need for you to do so. And as I said in the beginning, it was a debate, my only concern was that it not get heated. I wasn't trying to make an issue out of it either and for one to say that another person's opinion doesn't matter, really speaks for itself on what type of person that is. So, I will keep doing what I do, just avoid that thread, the person has you for help so that still counts for something. I will help when I can and while I can, once I move my internet will be off for a few weeks until they come turn it on in the new place.

The thing with me is, that I don't mind helping others, love doing it. I always try to tell people when I offer advice that I am a novice grower myself, so to me that should tell someone that since I am a novice, I do have room for error. I usually try to post links offering help more than speak on anything unless it was something someone told me here.

Now on to the updates on the apartment and the plants...I gave the girls some nutes and water, next feeding will be some molasses on Sunday. Plucked off a few dead leaves, I think that is coming from them starting to become bigger and cramped in their space. The big bang is just spreading her branches all over the place. I guess that is from me doing major topping a while back. The humidity has been spiking in both closets, I hope that doesn't cause a problem. It only seems to happen when the doors are closed. The last flowering plant will end up getting chopped prolly over the weekend.

As for the apartment, went and paid the broker's fee just have to wait on them to get the check for rent and deposit then I can technically move in. I think my current landlord is going to try to be an ass about returning my deposit. The killing part is he ended up getting paid two deposits so by right he should return mine. It was illegal for him to ask me for an additional deposit in the first place. I haven't left any kind of damage to his place at all, be honest the place will be cleaner than it was when I moved in.

Hey, at least you harvested. something is better than nothing.

Yea, it's a shame about Twelve12, but he will be back! count on that.

Hey, at least you harvested. something is better than nothing.

Yea, it's a shame about Twelve12, but he will be back! count on that.

So true...in both regards. Nothing to report today with the plants. They're looking good. Will try to post pics on Sunday after I chop the last plant. Gonna give it 48 hrs of darkness, not sure if it will do anything since I am cutting it ahead of schedule.

Hey Queenie!!:circle-of-love::love:

Boy am I sorry about the whole mia thing but I am back now, hassle free which is all that matters right? =)

Things are looking great over here! How does the early harvest taste and feel? that's the important thing:cheer:

I know how hectic things can be with moving and I am praying for a very easy transition. Keep up all the positive vibes, believe me karma will repay you! (more ways than one lol ;)

HI queen when one goes another takes its place! wich brings me to a bit of exitement:tommy: just got my seeds from a place that you mentioned. AK48,caramelo and critical sensi star. so now after I harvest my no name ladies(wont be long by the way) Im gonna start a journal:cheer:so keep on keepin on:peace:

Boy am I sorry about the whole mia thing but I am back now, hassle free which is all that matters right? =)

Amen Sister! And I am so glad you're back. As for the harvest, I have completely chopped it yet. Just been sampling here and there. I can't dry it properly because everything is packed away. So, have been quick drying it, it's ok, gives a buzz but what can I expect since it's early. The hairs are turning orange, that's the only indicator I see, not a whole lot of trichomes I see by eye.

Fish-- I am glad you got the beans. I know how you're feeling. I was feeling the same way when I got mine. How long did it take? So when are you gonna start germinating those babies? I will most definitely be checking out your journal.

The mini update- I just gave everyone some plain water today for a change. I am going to need to take a pic later but you should see the big bang in comparison to the lemon skunk. It's OMG, she is almost twice the size of the lemon skunk. But I am seeing lots of new growth from both plants. Tomorrow I think I am going to harvest the last flowering plant so I can pack the light up. Today, we were cleaning the rug in the bedroom and we cleaned the stove. Really isn't much else to pack up and what is left can actually be done the day before we move. Next week sometime, we will call the movers.

As promised, the pics of the big bang and lemon skunk....You will really see what I am talking about...

Big Bang
010508.jpg

Lemon Skunk
011441.jpg

Group Shot- BB on the left and LS on the right
012376.jpg

now thats a shrubbery and we are the knights that say neep:bravo:

Nothing like a good bush, eh? LOL...I did say that I topped the BB alot but also did the LS at the same time or same day, one after the other...sighs, I am high forgive my rambling, smoking off of the last flowering plant. Plenty heady but I hope you know what I mean. Anyway, I like them bushy like that and I am really impressed with how the big bang has progressed. Never had any real issues with it, whereas the lemon skunk seems to be a light eater and very sensitive.

Hi Queen. :love:

Now, that IS a difference in those two girls. Truthfully they both look good. Sorry you have chop them early.

Wishing you the best on your move. Take care yourself first, always. :love:

Nothing like a good bush, eh? LOL...I did say that I topped the BB alot but also did the LS at the same time or same day, one after the other...sighs, I am high forgive my rambling, smoking off of the last flowering plant. Plenty heady but I hope you know what I mean. Anyway, I like them bushy like that and I am really impressed with how the big bang has progressed. Never had any real issues with it, whereas the lemon skunk seems to be a light eater and very sensitive.

thats so 1970s lol oh yeah got my seeds in 9 dayswent ahead and bought a microscope and going to chop mine tomarrow and starting seeds later can only plant 2 so I think 1 will be caramello and the other ak 48:peace:

Hi Queen. :love:

Now, that IS a difference in those two girls. Truthfully they both look good. Sorry you have chop them early.

Wishing you the best on your move. Take care yourself first, always. :love:

Oh no, you misunderstood, those babies are going with me. The plan is that since the lemon skunk was heat stressed, she will be getting cloned then put into flower. The Big Bang is doing so good, I don't want to put her in flower but keep her as a mother. I would like to start my perpetual grow with their clones. But also would like to germ the white widow, church, and the diesel if I have the room. I will be able to be more specific once I move in.

Speaking of moving, basically the checks in the mail for everyone to get paid, landlord and broker. After doing much investigating or blowing up some phones, I found out the checks have been cut, everyone should get them by Saturday or Monday the latest. I wanted to be out by the 14th but I have to wait a day because the movers were booked for the 14th. Now it's the waiting that is killing me...lol..Hmm, I thought my plants taught me patience...I have it with them just not with people I guess...

Back
Top Bottom