Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

Headstomper :p its what i hope the fruits from my girls will do to me when i smoke :D

Apologies, I was baked at the time. I don't know why headbanger popped into my head...Sometimes I think I smoke too much but then I convince myself that I don't...lol..

you gave me some awesome advice when i 1st joined and in all honesty prob saved my girls!

Thanks for saying that because I really was starting to doubt myself. I do have to work on better identifying deficiencies. But I am glad I was able to help save your babies. What kind of buds are you working with? And can't wait to see them.

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

Apologies, I was baked at the time. I don't know why headbanger popped into my head...Sometimes I think I smoke too much but then I convince myself that I don't...lol..

Thanks for saying that because I really was starting to doubt myself. I do have to work on better identifying deficiencies. But I am glad I was able to help save your babies. What kind of buds are you working with? And can't wait to see them.
you go there young lady! Im sure there is a member of the month if not the year comming soon for you:)

you go there young lady! Im sure there is a member of the month if not the year comming soon for you:)

Thanks for saying that, if I ever won motm, it would be something special to me in a lot of ways. But I haven't given up hope, my time will come.....

Back to the subject at hand, the ladies. I decided to give big bang a good flushing, I will do lemon skunk tomorrow. With all the running, cleaning, and packing, I have just been wiped out. Gave the other plants in flowering some micro and peroxide/water/vinegar. I also cut off two colas which I am going to dry out. Also wanna try to get the lower buds a bit bigger but by the 5th I wanna flush and give her at least 48 of darkness before I harvest. I am harvesting early because I have no choice but I want to start drying her out by the 7th to give her week and then on moving day before anyone comes put her in the curing jars. Anyhoo, I took pics of the colas I cut but am too tired to post them now. I will post them tomorrow, hopefully and depending on how I am feeling.

Gonna start looking around for some tents because I would really like to get a perpetual grow started once I am situated. I was hoping Twelve12 would get back to me on this but he has a life and assume he has been busy. Or maybe he is just waiting until I move but if anyone would like to chime in on info about tents, it would be appreciated.

Amazon: LEDwholesalers GYO1001 62-Inch x 36-Inch x 20-Inch Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Grow Tent

1667185330203.png

I think i got that tent. I don't recall the size exactly, and i don't feel like walking across the room to measure =]

BUT... i will say they are top quality. Highly recommend that manufacturer/retailer. A rubber mallet is handy to put it together, just to really make sure the connectors are tight.

I bought a 6" inline fan and some 6" flex ducting (the kind thats basically a wire spiral with mylar or something to make a tube). used that to keep open the intake, and for the exhaust up top. I'll probably have to put some sort of filter system for the smell when i start flowering but maybe not.

here's a couple pictures from my thread that show the tent. i really like it
LED Pineapple Express Redux
LED Pineapple Express Redux
sorry theyre all kinda close up, no overviews.

Hey Drift,

Thanks for the link. LEDwholesalers is where I got my 400w light from. Not a bad price from what I can see, I will bookmark this because for the price it is worth it to me. But I have to consort with my bf since is the tech guy for my grows..lol

yea they really are worth the price. metal frame, thick material.. the outside is like a gym bag, that kinda nylon burlap or whatever. the inside is textured, almost like a rough leather, to help disperse the reflected light evenly. there are rectangular vents at the bottom of three of the sides (not the door side), and two round vents, one at the bottom left, and one at the top. the round vents are the ones i'm using for my intake/vent. there are two crossmembers at the top, and they hold weight.. not sure how much, but i have two led lights and a fan hanging from them, as well as my power cords to keep them out of the way.

hope the more descriptive info helps! =]

yea they really are worth the price. metal frame, thick material.. the outside is like a gym bag, that kinda nylon burlap or whatever. the inside is textured, almost like a rough leather, to help disperse the reflected light evenly. there are rectangular vents at the bottom of three of the sides (not the door side), and two round vents, one at the bottom left, and one at the top. the round vents are the ones i'm using for my intake/vent. there are two crossmembers at the top, and they hold weight.. not sure how much, but i have two led lights and a fan hanging from them, as well as my power cords to keep them out of the way.hope the more descriptive info helps! =]

Yeah, I was reading the reviews on it. Most people liked it but only complaint was there was not an opening for the cords so they ended up using one of the pockets to run the cord through. Will the frame support an hps light? I would like to make the tent the flowering area maybe. Either or really, I can't say for sure until I get things set up.

I flushed the lemon skunk and gave some micro along with vinegar mix. The temps and rh in both closets have both been bouncing all over the place. Not sure why, at one point the rh in both rooms was at 10%, I was like wtf, but since has gone back up to normal. Temps had dropped down to 65 and 69 but has gone back up. I am thinking maybe it was because we had windows open and the fan running while cleaning the carpets to get them to dry faster. So as promised the pic of the two colas I cut.

001907.jpg

Queen, i really do recommend getting a tent! the one i'm borrowing doesnt even have its original frame, i bought 4 of the corner brackets and made the frame from wooden dowelling it doesnt even have the square frame on the bottom for support and it can still hold a hps + fans! Mine is a bit of a beast 1.2m X 1.2m X 2m it had X3 150m holes high up for extractor points and something like X8 100m holes for intake. I use one of the low intakes for all my cables. Mine doesnt have the cheap silver lining either, its the reflective white. shop around its worth spending a little extra on kit that you are going to use for a long time ;)

Headstomper, Oh I definitely plan on getting one just want to be sure the one I get will be big enough for a perpetual grow. I mean I don't even know how many plants that takes actually. My bf will be putting up the tent once I get one, I'll be on the sidelines helping. He has also made it known that he will be starting his own plants. He has been watching me, I am so proud...lol

Ineed, thanks, was wondering if anyone noticed..lol...those were my biggest ones, just hate that I couldn't let the get the full flowering period. Just glad it was bag seed and not one of my good beans. But it's been smoking pretty good.

those are some mighty nice buds young lady! I know that once you get setteld that you and your BF will have a premirer grow. learn him or her real good, that Im sure wont be a big deal at all:thumb:

those are some mighty nice buds young lady! I know that once you get setteld that you and your BF will have a premirer grow. learn him or her real good, that Im sure wont be a big deal at all:thumb:

He is a he. And thanks, yeah once I am settled it will be on and popping for sure. I would like to have a decent set up going. I will be putting the lemon skunk into flower in one of the closets, I have 3 but they're a bit small. The big bang didn't get heat stressed like the lemon skunk so I am going to keep her around. Once I order the tent and it comes, then I will take cuttings from both of the plants. I also plan on getting a germination station or dome for the clones. I have a lot of things I want and need to get. I would like to get some more pots, some smaller and a few 5 gallon ones, I also need more coco coir, another fan, ph meter, calmag among other things. But these are the most important things I need right now or will be needing.

haha didnt know if it was a bestie or a man {dont care as long there is love}, sound like what you want is $$$$ lol.but the best for both of you and your garden:) and all that reap what you sow!:peace:

Yeah, I want money so I can buy the things I need for my grow, not growing for greed or to sell my goods. I am selfish, I want the green all to myself..lol... well I will share with my bf of course.

Nothing really to update, plants are doing fine but there is something I would like to talk about if you don't mind.....

Besides getting ready for this move in a few weeks, I think I am going to take some time away from the site. The reason being is that I was told that I am trying to get brownie points for motm contest because I go out my way to help people which is bullshit, I help people because help was given to me when I first joined here. I believe in giving back. It was also mentioned that I am trying to be a moderator because I was trying to keep the peace on what looked like a heated debate. I never said it was a heated debate only asked that it don't get heated. In asking this I did not disrespect anyone but another member took it upon themselves to PM me feeling like I called him out. Technically, I didn't call anyone out, when I made my comment it was not directed at just the one member but the person he was debating with about nutes. I mentioned both, not singling out anyone. The only reason I spoke up is because I really don't like to see confrontation which is what I thought it was or more accurately more like a pissing contest about who knows more. Only to be followed up by the notion that opinions don't matter, sighs, whatever on that.

Would I like to be a moderator, yes, I would, I made that obvious when I applied for the position that was posted recently. Just because I asked that a conversation not become heated, I did not see any fault in saying that nor took the role of moderator upon myself. I rather not be in forum where there is drama,bickering, or a person putting another person down saying their opinion doesn't count just because they may not have as much knowledge as the next person. I actually thought I was doing the right thing and doing it with my usual friendly vibe.

So on that note, I am going to focus on my moving and try to put this incident behind me. I know 420magazine is a wonderful site and the majority of the people here are great. When I am on the site, I will still comment on certain people's journals but I will refrain from giving any advice or sharing my opinion. Thanks for letting me get this rant out of my system....

Nothing really to update, plants are doing fine but there is something I would like to talk about if you don't mind.....

Besides getting ready for this move in a few weeks, I think I am going to take some time away from the site. The reason being is that I was told that I am trying to get brownie points for motm contest because I go out my way to help people which is bullshit, I help people because help was given to me when I first joined here. I believe in giving back. It was also mentioned that I am trying to be a moderator because I was trying to keep the peace on what looked like a heated debate. I never said it was a heated debate only asked that it don't get heated. In asking this I did not disrespect anyone but another member took it upon themselves to PM me feeling like I called him out. Technically, I didn't call anyone out, when I made my comment it was not directed at just the one member but the person he was debating with about nutes. I mentioned both, not singling out anyone. The only reason I spoke up is because I really don't like to see confrontation which is what I thought it was or more accurately more like a pissing contest about who knows more. Only to be followed up by the notion that opinions don't matter, sighs, whatever on that.

Would I like to be a moderator, yes, I would, I made that obvious when I applied for the position that was posted recently. Just because I asked that a conversation not become heated, I did not see any fault in saying that nor took the role of moderator upon myself. I rather not be in forum where there is drama,bickering, or a person putting another person down saying their opinion doesn't count just because they may not have as much knowledge as the next person. I actually thought I was doing the right thing and doing it with my usual friendly vibe.

So on that note, I am going to focus on my moving and try to put this incident behind me. I know 420magazine is a wonderful site and the majority of the people here are great. When I am on the site, I will still comment on certain people's journals but I will refrain from giving any advice or sharing my opinion. Thanks for letting me get this rant out of my system....
so sorry if there is anything I said gave anyone the idea that you were searching for brownie points. you have been more than helpfull and I enjoyed sharring info and my sad pics with you. good luck with your move and your grow. let it be known as for me you will be missed.:circle-of-love:

oh yeah hurry back:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom