Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

lol yea i did and i found out in the state of Michigan that 50 or more plants is life lol but i cant do a journal me and another unknown name is doing about 50 probably more lol i did read alot but it prolly went in one ear and out the other lol but as far as my own 4 plant grow at my actual house im doin a journal on them here i wish i could do a journal on the 50+ ima try and sneak some pics in cause he be gettin bitchy lol

Safety should always be the number one concern so I understand when it comes to the large grow. I thought you were doing it on your own that's why I asked about a journal. But hey I am still interested in the 4 plants you got. I know it is hard to retain all the information that is here, I still get overwhelmed by it sometimes. I learn through trial and error or advice given by others.

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

yea lol well i HAD 4 until i found out it was a dam boy so i killed it now i have a baby afghan and lemon skunk and a bag seed. but lol ima find a way around it to get a pic of area-51 lol ( thats what ima call it since it sound kinda of sweet and its top secret lol) :morenutes: but yea ik its crazy i never knew it was this dam much work in growing weed lol

Aww, it's never work if you love doing it. You just gotta get things dialed in..

yea ik , i started to write down stuff at home but lol skip that im not going out like that lol ( if you know what i mean) if i ever see the feds lol ima deny til i die lmaooooo im blowed but yea im trying to figure out this nute thing its crazy lol but how is your grow

LOL, I am still trying to figure out the nute thing, as far as how much to feed them. The whole ml to tsp or tbs just confuses the hell outta me. But each grow just gets better and better. I am excited to be able to clone from a good strain soon. I have already determined that I can grow mj, now I have to master it. All my ladies are sleeping right now but even when lights come on, there is nothing to do but just look at them or pull of the occassional dead leaf. I am on my 4th grow and grateful to not have any issues other than slight over watering and the heat stress from my plants being too tall. But to me those are minor issues. Trust, I wouldn't have gotten to where I am now if it wasn't for the people here.

[Your plants look nice! Everyone is growing the Lemon Skunk! I care barely resist the peer pressure! oh no!/QUOTE]

Thanks, if you're looking at the ones on the other page, the last ones, those are bag seed. I took pics of the lemon skunk and big bang I think a few days earlier. I think I need to stop topping because they're tall and bushy as hell. I fell for the peer pressure because at the time most of peoples journals were lemon skunk.

Ok, well let's start with the off topic first. Today I finished the paperwork on the new apartment, so all that is left is to pay the brokers fee and wait for the paperwork to get done. My bf called the movers today and gave a list of what needs to be moved. So we got the apartment, just have to wait for the lease to expire here. I am so hyped even though the closets are small. I am hoping Twelve12 will stop through and give me some ideas of how to do a perpetual grow or some type of alternative. Me and the bf has been discussing getting a portable closet so I am wondering if I can do a perpetual grow with that because tents seem to be pretty expensive unless you luck up on a deal or have the money to buy one.

Now to the ladies, bent, lst, and gave them a little of the peroxide mix. I also took pics of both. Here they are:

Lemon Skunk
008598.jpg

Big Bang
009547.jpg

so pretty young lady, looking around earlier on this site and got some ideas for a grow box that shoudnt be to pricey. we will have to talk about this. you may be intrested. figure for the box (no lites) less then 50 bucks for 12 sq feet. 7 feet tall.:peace:

so pretty young lady, looking around earlier on this site and got some ideas for a grow box that shoudnt be to pricey. we will have to talk about this. you may be intrested. figure for the box (no lites) less then 50 bucks for 12 sq feet. 7 feet tall.:peace:

Most definitely we will have to discuss this. Are you talking about building one? Or buying one?

Hey Queenie,

Haven't been on 420mag for ages it seems.

I'm glad to hear that you have found a new apartment. If you can't find someone who drives to help you move your plants, perhaps you could rent a car for a day. Or take a cab. Try to get an "airport" kind of cab, you know, the ones that have big trunks or a rear-loading spaces.

Pack up each of the ladies in a tall box. Leave the top open and put a black garbage bag over the top. Use tape to secure the plastic bag to the box, so that it won't blow or fall off. They'll be fine for the time that the move takes. Give the driver a big tip and he won't care what you're transporting. If he asks, tell him they're potted palms which are very sensitive to direct sunlight and temperature fluctuations so they need to kept insulated - thus the box and plastic bag cover.

Believe it or not, conversion stumps the hell out of me. I have tried looking for conversion charts but what I find ends up just confusing me even more.

The whole ml to tsp or tbs just confuses the hell outta me.

One liter is approximately one quart. Four liters is approximately one gallon.

One tablespoon = 15 ml

One teaspoon = 5 ml

If your nutrients say to use 2 ml / L (2 milliliters per liter) then do the following:

If you're using 4 cups of water, then

4 cups = one quart = 1 Liter

2 ml = 2 / 5 tsp = 0.4 teaspons or roughly 1/2 teaspoon

So 2 ml / L = 1/2 tsp per quart.

Another example:

Your nutrients say to use 4 ml / L and you want to make up a gallon batch.

One gallon = 4 quarts = 4 Liters

2 ml / L is the same as 8 ml per 4 Liters

8 ml = 8 / 15 tablespoons = 1/2 tablespoon.

So 4 ml / L = 1/2 tbsp / gal.

Even though I know metric really well, I always convert to Imperial in my head before using my nutrients.

To summarize:

1 Liter = 1 Quart

15 ml = 1 tbsp (Tablespoon)

5 ml = 1 tsp (Teaspoon)

Rounding is fine. After all, if you're off by a few percent, who cares? The plants won't notice the difference and frankly, they'd be disappointed if YOU did!

lol i say get a $20 uhaul and make a 1trip and have your bf or sumbdy ride in the back to protect the lil ladies :) lol

i agree never take a chance with movers when you can rely on ur self it prob be the best 20$ you can invest in your move QTL

Haven't been on 420mag for ages it seems.

It's good to see you, I was wondering where you went. But a lot of the people who were here when I joined have left. Thanks for the conversion, that helps a lot.

ol i say get a $20 uhaul and make a 1trip and have your bf or sumbdy ride in the back to protect the lil ladies

Ah if it were that easy, my PA license expired in January and haven't had the funds to get it transfered yet. I gotta do it before they try to make me take the driver's test again.

Or take a cab.

I had thought of that option but it would be too expensive, it would cost me $50 to go from here to the new apartment. Gonna see if we can get a family member to drive us.

HI queen just thought the Uhaul thing was a good idea!
DSC014593.JPG
DSC014632.JPG
here are some pics of my pepper plant and my security system
DSC014623.JPG
DSC014811.JPG
and a bud shot. good luck with your move! I ordered some ak48 seeds so cant wait to grow some store bought stuff.will start my first journal when I get them:) still workin on the closet gig still seem possible.

oh yeah hope you dont mind me posting pics on your site.:peace:

fish cake said:
HI queen just thought the Uhaul thing was a good idea! here are some pics of my pepper plant and my security system and a bud shot. good luck with your move! I ordered some ak48 seeds so cant wait to grow some store bought stuff.will start my first journal when I get them:) still workin on the closet gig still seem possible.

Nice pics and cute security! Peppers look yummy! And yes your idea was a good one.

Headbanger, welcome and thanks for joining in. I don't mind the pics.

Headbanger, welcome and thanks for joining in. I don't mind the pics.

Headstomper :p its what i hope the fruits from my girls will do to me when i smoke :D
I'm glad to be along, you gave me some awesome advice when i 1st joined and in all honesty prob saved my girls! hopefully i'll have some lovely buds to post in a few months!

Back
Top Bottom