Questions outdoor cannabis grow judicial process

DanielEurope

Hello,
a friend of mine has been tried in a lawsuit for outdoor cannabis cultivation in a European country in 2018. He asks me to research four questions for him, because these aspects may help him in his soon to be negotiated case. It would be very helpful, for example, to have internet links with answers to the four questions. Or otherwise it would be really great to get answers here in this forum. I need these answers until Sunday (March 3th 2019).
Question 1: What outdoor germination rate have non-feminized seeds? For example, if you put 100 seeds outdoor in the soil, what percentage of the seeds will go on, e.g. really 50% or 1/3?
Question 2: What percentage of outdoor plants are male and how many percent are female?
Question 3: At what THC value does grass count as strong? What is the THC value for the strongest grass - 24 %? If someone has plants with 6% - is that strong or easy or how is that?
Question 4: Are 20 to 25 grams of harvest per plant typical for a outdoor grow?
Thank you in advance for your help and all the best.
Daniel

Question 1: What outdoor germination rate have non-feminized seeds? For example, if you put 100 seeds outdoor in the soil, what percentage of the seeds will go on, e.g. really 50% or 1/3?
Impossible to quantify or verify...
Question 2: What percentage of outdoor plants are male and how many percent are female?
50/50...Nature knows what's up
Question 3: At what THC value does grass count as strong? What is the THC value for the strongest grass - 24 %? If someone has plants with 6% - is that strong or easy or how is that?
24% THC is very high, though there are higher.
That would be a pretty pathetic yield for an outdoor grow...even for an auto. But, again, "typical" is impossible to quantify.

:goodluck:

Unless different there the Legal System really doesn't care about any of those "hypothetical" aspects. How many plants were found about all that factors in (if they have a certain number that changes charges then how many found might, as growing is "manufacturing" in most places be it 4 or 400), they don't care what "possible" end result would be far as how many live and what sex they are and what the potency "might/could" be and the amount one might/would/could get if they had finished their cycle.

a friend of mine has been tried in a lawsuit for outdoor cannabis cultivation in a European country in 2018.

Not a criminal trial? That's a new one. The property owner is the plaintiff in the lawsuit? How much is he/she claiming for damages? And what is the plaintiff's stated reason for being owed damages, loss of the use of his/her property? If so, how is the plaintiff justifying it? He/she was threatened with violence if he/she cut the plants down, or...? If that's not it, what is the plaintiff stating his/her damages stem from?

Is the property owner a hemp (minimal-THC cannabis strain) farmer who is claiming that your friend, for whatever reason (likes seedy bud, I guess?), grew male cannabis plants which pollinated his/her hemp crop? If so... Wow, the plaintiff would almost have to have every male plant that your friend grew genetically tested, then grow out a statistically significant percentage of the seeds produced by each one of his/her female plants so that they could be genetically tested, compare the two sets of results, and then calculate the percentage of plaintiff's plants that were actually pollinated by your friend's male plants. That could easily run to five figures in whatever currency you use there, lol (along with a fairly substantial chunk of space, time, and labor). Maybe your friend's lawyer should take a good look at the plaintiff's financial (etc.) situation and, if he/she turns out to be lacking, smile and advise the plaintiff's lawyer to have his client go ahead and set up the huge controlled grow and try again if/when he/she can produce some actual evidence? Now that's going to be somewhat situational - if the plaintiff actually HAS the pockets full of cash that it would take to have all the genetic testing done, lease an appropriate grow space, and pay the third-party labor that both sides would have to agree to trust to do the actual work... then he/she might choose to spend that money on this thing. But even then, it would probably depend at least a little on how much your friend worth - that is to say, most folks won't spend lots and lots of money in order to get a judgment against a pauper, because he/she would never recoup the money he/she ended up spending.

Well I'd certainly be embarrassed with an outdoor harvest like that. Maybe if it was a runty autoflowering strain, hadn't received any care, not much sunlight, insufficient water, deer ate most of it, et cetera. But a well-tended, healthy cannabis plant - depending on strain, environmental conditions, and other things you haven't mentioned - might easily yield over a pound (.454 kg). For that matter, I've seen the occasional indoor plant yield a pound, although that's somewhat uncommon (and unnecessary). And an outdoor plant might end up being large enough that you couldn't reach the top of it and/or you - and a friend - couldn't encircle it with your arms. You're kind of asking questions where there really is no "typical." You might come up with some kind of statistical mean, I suppose - but that'll only give you an average, there's no real guarantee that anyone would actually harvest exactly that amount. Plus it'd be... difficult to ensure that your data was accurate in the first place. Ask a bunch of fishermen what the "typical" weight of each fish they catch is - and then spend the next few months following each one of them around with a set of scales ;) .

You might get some real, specific help - or at least advice/suggestions - if you would be willing to share at least a few pertinent details. Someone would need to know your latitude, climate, temperatures, length of growing season, amount of care, strain(s) being grown, skill level of the person doing the work, et cetera. Some details regarding what the plaintiff is actually claiming might help, too.

Back
Top Bottom