Quick hello

Watcha everyone, I'm a old school grower who due to lack of room is now just growing 1 plant under 2 LED lights by Mars
Lots of lst , topping and the plant is now bushy as fuck with load's of cola sites
Plant is Jack Flash 5. Sensi seeds
Welcome to 420. Pics or it didn't happen .... lol. Look forward to see what you got going.

Welcome to the forum @Benji77 :welcome:
Watcha everyone, I'm a old school grower who due to lack of room is now just growing 1 plant under 2 LED lights by Mars
Lots of lst , topping and the plant is now bushy as fuck with load's of cola sites
Plant is Jack Flash 5. Sensi seeds
Hey Benji, putting "old school grower" and "LED lights" in the same sentence is blasphemy :rofl: ain't no old school growers using LEDs :snowboating:

I've been growing for twenty years. Unfortunately a 14 year prison sentence didn't help. When I got out was housed in a small house so can only use a mall tent and decided to try LED's. Here's some pics.going to start a flowering grow journal. Benji

IMG_20201116_125543.jpg

IMG_20201116_125633.jpg

I've been growing for twenty years. Unfortunately a 14 year prison sentence didn't help. When I got out was housed in a small house so can only use a mall tent and decided to try LED's. Here's some pics.going to start a flowering grow journal. Benji

IMG_20201116_125543.jpg

IMG_20201116_125633.jpg
:hmmmm: No, I guess that wouldn't help, sorry to hear about your circumstances, but the good news is...you're here now, and the more you're here, the more you'll learn I'm a sarcastic a$$ :rofl: and was just effn with ya :thumb:

We've got some excellent growers here with beautiful plants grown with LEDs @Buds Buddy comes to mind, and our very own ganja guru @Emilya plus many more...:morenutes::morenutes::yummy::yummy: Peace brother, and may you never see the inside of a cage again :thumb:

IMG_20201116_125543.jpg

IMG_20201116_125633.jpg
Also meant to say, you have some nice looking ladies there :battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::yummy:

:welcome:

welcome benji. you'll love it here

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Benji77

Yea brother, what everyone else said, we have a lot of fun here while we also adore everything about our beloved Cannabis plant.

You certainly came to the right place brother, Veteran growers in our ranks are always especially welcome. We don't keep tricks and tips a secret around here because we all want to see everyone get the max from every Cannabis plant they grow.

Enjoy the site my friend. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom