Quick question

Harley2

I'm sorry in advance as I know the answer to this is in so many threads here but I just can't seem to find a straight answer. What is the best way for my mother with lung cancer to take the oil. Tacking? Eating? Or under the tongue? I got lost for over an hour in sweet sues study hall then Motoco's amazing threads and many many posts from Cajun. I have gained alot of knowledge but feel like I need to start again and take notes ie looking at bio availability (sorry if I'm saying this wrong still learning ) Hopefully I can get my head around this part and tick it off and move on to the next area of study. :)

I am sorry. I just saw this thread!!! It sounds like you have started doing you research and you have found the best threads. They are LOADED with info. I would post in Cajun's thread if you haven't yet. There are some methods that are better then others for delivering your cannabinoids. But IMHO getting them in your system is key. You can start with tacking. If you read through Sue's study hall you will see that this is a first pass delivery and bypasses the liver. Suppositories will rival the bioavailabilty of tacking if done properly. Jump into the other threads and ask away. The people here are great. Good luck!!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

Oh god we had a disaster. I got the oil from Amsterdam. It was potent stuff. Started her on a tiny recommended dose and she got completely paronied and freaked out for 2 hours. Nurse had to medicate her to calm ger down. It was awful ill never forget it. I don't want to put her through that again I really don't know what to do. She's on morphine and medazilin pump and is very very sick. Can someone advice me please

Oh god we had a disaster. I got the oil from Amsterdam. It was potent stuff. Started her on a tiny recommended dose and she got completely paronied and freaked out for 2 hours. Nurse had to medicate her to calm ger down. It was awful ill never forget it. I don't want to put her through that again I really don't know what to do. She's on morphine and medazilin pump and is very very sick. Can someone advice me please

I would suggest we move this conversation to the oil threads, I would suggest Cajun's. There will be many more people to help advise you. One way to go is with suppositories. You can get a large dose of cannabinoids into her with out the euphoria is done properly. Also, the strain the oil is made from is important (sativa or indica). The talk in the last week or so on that thread has been suppositories. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom