R.Q.S. Hulkberry: Attack Of The Clones

room taking shape again. hopefully finished and running again tomorrow .
20190404_193116.jpg
20190404_193102.jpg
20190404_193047.jpg
20190404_193042.jpg

Starting to come together :yummy:
thanks bud. will get these girls to work extra hard when rehoused now. determined to get a good crop from such an expensive trust exercise on beans. cloned from the only survivor of 6 Hulkberry seeds germinated. These are from the only survivor.

just needs filling with nutes in the morning and we will be off again. Been a slog getting this one off the ground again. had such a great start too
def signs of needing putting back inthe room on the girls now.
20190406_185818.jpg
20190406_185807.jpg
20190406_161956.jpg
20190406_161950.jpg
20190406_161746.jpg

Thank kentboy. The clones are showing good potential with the mini supercropping while in temp but def showing signs of inbalamced nutes now. need them into a fresh mix and Metal Halide for a bit now. roll on tomorrow. lol got to make some jadh from all the amazing trim from last crops. about 4oz of high quality trim so think it will get done befor ei finish the room. Been killing me seeing it all in the freezer so need to get that done too. Might make a thread as a quick journal and guide to doing it bucket style. lol

Glad things are showing potential... About how much of a yeild do you get from 4oz of good trim, and i would very much like to check out that thread when you make it... i have been doing some solvent based extracting with decent yeilds, obviously the less of an amount u do at a time u get more out of it... i was doing 4gram batches at a time (good bud tho) a d getting back anywhere from 1 to 2 grams back... 1st was using 99.9% isopropyl alcohol then i tried butane (easier better tasting) now i wanna try solventless with heat and pressure

I got a good batch my first run trying bubble bags with just over 1oz of hash from 12 plants worth of trim but didnt dry it properly so was hard to use as was so oilyand harsh. potent as hell but harsh. Second attempt was less harsh with last crop but lot less hash from it. have considered the other methods but seems safer this way. Will sub you in to the thread for interest. Have about 4 oz of very sugary potent trim from some hashy Haze strains. should be decent hash.

I got a good batch my first run trying bubble bags with just over 1oz of hash from 12 plants worth of trim but didnt dry it properly so was hard to use as was so oilyand harsh. potent as hell but harsh. Second attempt was less harsh with last crop but lot less hash from it. have considered the other methods but seems safer this way. Will sub you in to the thread for interest. Have about 4 oz of very sugary potent trim from some hashy Haze strains. should be decent hash.
Yea, i have been wanting to try bubble bags "only having to use ice water and all" and thanks for keepn me in the loop... probably most of my harvest is gonna be turned to concentrates with various methods

Yea, i have been wanting to try bubble bags "only having to use ice water and all" and thanks for keepn me in the loop... probably most of my harvest is gonna be turned to concentrates with various methods
be interesting to watch for me too. only really ever use as Joints and occasional bong. Am interested in medicinal oil too. Been a lifelong recreational ( Every cig.lol) smoker since my 20's(53 now) yet only bothered smoking. Did makes so.e hash chocolate from Hash when had to go into hospital decades ago that blew me away and cookies in Dam as u do !. but edibles and the like have always seemed like a lot of hassle ( without ever looking into it ever !!). I will be along for that one too.

be interesting to watch for me too. only really ever use as Joints and occasional bong. Am interested in medicinal oil too. Been a lifelong recreational ( Every cig.lol) smoker since my 20's(53 now) yet only bothered smoking. Did makes so.e hash chocolate from Hash when had to go into hospital decades ago that blew me away and cookies in Dam as u do !. but edibles and the like have always seemed like a lot of hassle ( without ever looking into it ever !!). I will be along for that one too.
Sounds good my brother, i will keep u in the loop... Happy growing my friend

Update : After a very patchy and disastrous start again , i am finally up and running with the girls back in their proper home. They have took a bit of a hit from being in the Krakty style emergency pods bit at least survived. I have been able to bend and train them a little to get them bushier for their scrog plan. There are a couple that are lagging behind but under the circumstances i am not surprised. Root growth at best is about 7 inches long on 3 so easily finds the water in the buckets but the others have smaller , less dense roots going on. I had to pull them all at the stage of starting to build roots so feel starting them at week 1 again is appropriate. So here are the girls at Day 1 of their vegging future

Day1 back at Home
20190408_200611.jpg
20190408_200606.jpg
20190408_200557.jpg
20190408_200553.jpg
20190408_200551.jpg
20190408_200545.jpg
20190408_200535.jpg
20190408_200531.jpg
20190408_200525.jpg
20190408_200523.jpg

Update : After a very patchy and disastrous start again , i am finally up and running with the girls back in their proper home. They have took a bit of a hit from being in the Krakty style emergency pods bit at least survived. I have been able to bend and train them a little to get them bushier for their scrog plan. There are a couple that are lagging behind but under the circumstances i am not surprised. Root growth at best is about 7 inches long on 3 so easily finds the water in the buckets but the others have smaller , less dense roots going on. I had to pull them all at the stage of starting to build roots so feel starting them at week 1 again is appropriate. So here are the girls at Day 1 of their vegging future

Day1 back at Home
20190408_200611.jpg
20190408_200606.jpg
20190408_200557.jpg
20190408_200553.jpg
20190408_200551.jpg
20190408_200545.jpg
20190408_200535.jpg
20190408_200531.jpg
20190408_200525.jpg
20190408_200523.jpg
Glad you got it up and going and the girls in their proper homes, sending good vibes my friend

Glad you got it up and going and the girls in their proper homes, sending good vibes my friend
Thankyou mate. fingers crossed i can get on with it now.:passitleft:
Drives me nuts getting off to a stuttered start. seems to be " my thing" now. lol Would have preferred to have huge branch breaking buds as "my thing" but such is life. lol.
Last crop started , held off waiting for new seedlings to germ and catch up with 3 week old vegging plants , started in rdwc ( 1st attempt after years in other mediums) ovedid the feeds and got root rot , slowly beat the rot and my feeding issues with a lot of support from dwc pros here (@IslanIslandgro , @Icemann420 :thumb::Namaste: ) then finally got going properly . sadly found out one of my bulbs was slowly failing and it killed my yield and plant sizes for half my ladies under that light. The last attempt at this strain ( mother plant grown out to harvest) was dissapointments all round with thc content and yield , am hoping a dedicated lower feeding will benefit the steain this time. she seemed to be taking too much N from the feeds and grew big quickly but yielded badly imo. leaves were very thick and rubbery and also a very dark green too. as i couldnt change the feeds to meet her specific needs and risk starving the hungry Haze ladies i was also growing.

Well i definitely hope things go good and im gonna stick with u till the end. But thats what i was going through, i had 2 different strains in the rdwc but the needs if each strain was different, so back to the solo buckets they go, until i get a better grip on things

Looking really great ganja I see a massive crop in your future. :welldone:
how far in the future though ????. heeheee . will get this one sorted with all the bits i picked up from you guys. Do feel confident with the mixes and watching the ladies for signs too. now got the Metal halide on them to get them sprouting out for a couple of weeks . Have 2 new enhanced hps bulbs to deal with just flowering this time. hate using veg/grow bulbs , they dont cut it in flower ever. Still want to try the L.E.d route but the cost kills my wants . not worth buying cheap and cheerful and the field of them is a scary one to navigate too.
R
thanks for the positives :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom