Radogast 2 - Return of the Clones

I just spoke with a friend who makes and sells vape juices, and he said apparently you can vape it but you need a RDA tank...one of those ones where you drip the juice over the coils. This stuff is all new to me!

I have a 60W box mod with a sub-ohm tank that I run at 20-25W, so I had to look up an RDA.

Rebuildable, dripping and tankless - 200W? - At this point it sounds more like an electric nail than a vape.
A torch and a nail sound like less trouble.

But this opinion is based ona sigle google search = my opinion is non-authoratative :)

Congrats on finishing Big Bertha Rado. Our cloner came with those same additives but I don't even mess with all that. I just use PH adjusted tap and get great results.

Congrats on finishing Big Bertha Rado. Our cloner came with those same additives but I don't even mess with all that. I just use PH adjusted tap and get great results.

I'll take some cuttings later this week. I'll probably go for PH adjusted tap water as well.

I like the sound of the spraying water in the cloner: it sounds like a barely portable recirculating fountain.

I turned he cloner off until after the annual furnace maintenance on Wednesday.

With overnight lows in the 50s, I plugged in the portable oil heater in the garden room and set it to 65 degrees.

Take that, mites. I don't like foxtailing, but she needs another 3 weeks.

20150920_113636-1.jpg

Just curious, because I love foxtailing, what is it about foxtails you find undesirable?

Just curious, because I love foxtailing, what is it about foxtails you find undesirable?

Out of 5 foxtail harvests: low yield(2x), fluffy nugs(3x), and seeds(2x), lower potency(1x), and less trichomes(3x.)

I have had low yield and fluffy nugs without foxtails, I have not had seeds without foxtails.

I'm pretty sure the foxtailing had nothing to do with your seeds. They came from hermies or males that exploded Rado.

*Silently slinks to the back of the classroom* Took me a couple days here and there to catch up, subbed up to see how the rest goes. This has been quite the journal Rado, you don't mind if I call you Rado do you? I am continually amazed at the community spirit on this site. I just want to say well done for hanging in there through all the hardships. It is so cool to see those harvests finally come to fruition for you! I've found myself laughing quite a bit in this journal as well, most excellent! Party on!

~HP:peace:

I'll continue to watch and learn. SO FAR, my foxtail harvests have been below expectations.

That's surprising. My foxtails are tightly packed and will give me two hits from a single piece if torn asunder. I honestly thought that would be the nature of any of them. That's what prompted the question. Thanks Rad. Food for thought.

*Silently slinks to the back of the classroom* Took me a couple days here and there to catch up, subbed up to see how the rest goes. This has been quite the journal Rado, you don't mind if I call you Rado do you? I am continually amazed at the community spirit on this site. I just want to say well done for hanging in there through all the hardships. It is so cool to see those harvests finally come to fruition for you! I've found myself laughing quite a bit in this journal as well, most excellent! Party on!

Yeah, I tried to leave without saying hello, since it's not my thread, but Rad will welcome you anyway so let me say

Hello HappyParadox, it's nice to meet you. If we can help you with your integration into our neighborhood, please let us know how. There's so much more on this site than most realize and the opportunities for fun breaks between the incessant study are wide and diverse.

I look forward to getting to know you better. Have fun. Rad's one of my favorite people. You read through. It's not difficult to see why. :laughtwo:

:Namaste:

Cheers Sweetsue! I read your closet grow with living soil. That main Budda cola just kept getting wider and wider. I always looked forward to new pictures of her. :thedoubletake: I also liked the train harvest shots! I've taken quite a few notes from your soil recipes that you passed down. I have so many notes its crazy, but I'm preparing for first grow and I like to cover my bases when doing something new.

Reading through that many pages on THIS journal - that shows more um..stick-to-it-tive-ness than I expect anyone to show :) Welcome

Yeah, I tried to leave without saying hello, since it's not my thread, but Rad will welcome you anyway so let me say

Hello HappyParadox, it's nice to meet you. If we can help you with your integration into our neighborhood, please let us know how. There's so much more on this site than most realize and the opportunities for fun breaks between the incessant study are wide and diverse.

I look forward to getting to know you better. Have fun. Rad's one of my favorite people. You read through. It's not difficult to see why. :laughtwo:

:Namaste:

SweetSue is one my favorites on :420: We should be friends!

Cheers Sweetsue! I read your closet grow with living soil. That main Budda cola just kept getting wider and wider. I always looked forward to new pictures of her. :thedoubletake: I also liked the train harvest shots! I've taken quite a few notes from your soil recipes that you passed down. I have so many notes its crazy, but I'm preparing for first grow and I like to cover my bases when doing something new.

Oh, I see now. :bong:An entire SweetSue journal also, aren't you a good lurker? Careful Sweet, BAR, others... HappyParadox may know more about us than I do!

See that! :icon_roll:icon_roll I did a 3 quote/2 page multi-quote! :wood: While baked :) :rofl: :rofl:After giving a 30 minute massage table massage to the wife :slide: after talking about more jars of smoke in our future :) :idea::roorrip::oops:
:byebye:

20 minutes before lights out, I did a 1% neem spray for spider mites. It was 2 days since last neem spray. I did not see mites for the first time in a week.

I took 3 clones from 3 plants, placed in rings, dipped in rooting compound, inserted rings in cloner. Finished job in the twilight of a 23w CFL.

20150922_215246-1.jpg

I was ready for tomorrow, grow rooms down from 22 Kwh per day to 15 Kwh per day, exhaust fans off, cloner off - And the furnace appointment was postponed for 2 weeks. In two weeks, I'll be back into full noisy growing. OUCH!

However, ...

the furnace maintenance will come at 7 AM and leave hours before lights on: Working in the peacefulness of night time in the flower room :peace:

I have a 60W box mod with a sub-ohm tank that I run at 20-25W, so I had to look up an RDA.

Rebuildable, dripping and tankless - 200W? - At this point it sounds more like an electric nail than a vape.
A torch and a nail sound like less trouble.

But this opinion is based ona sigle google search = my opinion is non-authoratative :)

I've used his...there's alot more flavor compared to a regular tank and the batteries last forever. Again, based on the observation of someone who knows nothing about vape tanks.

Graduation Day - 2 unsexed breeder seeds go from Late Veg to Flowering Room

24" Janice (unsexed breeder seed)

20150926_125129-1.jpg

20150926_125136-1.jpg

In the Flowering Room

20150926_125711-1.jpg

28" Lachesis (unsexed breeder seed) - She's one of The Three Fates (I didn't expect her to live!)

20150926_130350-1.jpg

20150926_130600-1.jpg

20150926_130418-1.jpg

Janice and Lachesis in the Flowering Room

20150926_130905-1.jpg

20150926_130925-1.jpg

There is a space for Snowcap Snow Queen to fit under the left light (now or in 2 weeks.) Hani is 1 month in Flower. Giselle is 2 month's in Flower and near harvest.

20150926_182045.jpg

Nice, Radogast. I dont know if I ever told you, but I like the names you choose for your plants. :) A mix of modern, classic and eclectic. :blushsmile:

These are some of my favorite pictures. It warms my heart to know dankness perpetually dwells behind the door of Rad's Bloom Room. :love:

20150926_182045.jpg

Back
Top Bottom