Raw125

RastaMa

420 Member
Please help I'm new to this and I believe the light was to close to the plants or either their nutrient burnt, I'm using the floras, cal mag and amino acids every other day and seaweed once a week,does anything need snipping, I think I'm ready to manifold but I want healthy plants first off

Attachments

• 06450184-A30A-45BF-8C5D-47D35FB00064.jpeg
    06450184-A30A-45BF-8C5D-47D35FB00064.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • EA7B684D-BEDF-4945-8CDE-BFC4A5A40193.jpeg
    EA7B684D-BEDF-4945-8CDE-BFC4A5A40193.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • 4AB134AB-D8A4-47B9-87DE-46DC3D94FC36.jpeg
    4AB134AB-D8A4-47B9-87DE-46DC3D94FC36.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • 85604508-E398-4AA0-B8E4-642123CC7A61.jpeg
    85604508-E398-4AA0-B8E4-642123CC7A61.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • 81BE9B33-36F6-4B5C-8EC0-9BA2A87770B5.jpeg
    81BE9B33-36F6-4B5C-8EC0-9BA2A87770B5.jpeg
    835.7 KB · Views: 31
They’re all droopy. Which tells me they’re over watered... but! It’s nearly impossible to over water in coco. In the pics provided it also looks like the soil is a tad bit dry, so I’m ruling out over watering. What’s the height of the light at above the top canopy? Rule of thumb, is if the plant is working towards the light, the lights at a good height, if it’s working away from the light, it’s too close.

Have you been feeding to runoff? Check out the link in my signature, about feeding with the BLT method. They do look hungry, but not starving. I would also suggest a mine flush/reset.

after the flush, then hit them with the right amount of nutrients shortly after.

growing in coco, is like hydroponics, and in hydro, the roots live in water. Don’t be Afraid to give her larger amounts water... till you get about 10-15% run off.

They’re all droopy. Which tells me they’re over watered... but! It’s nearly impossible to over water in coco. In the pics provided it also looks like the soil is a tad bit dry, so I’m ruling out over watering. What’s the height of the light at above the top canopy? Rule of thumb, is if the plant is working towards the light, the lights at a good height, if it’s working away from the light, it’s too close.

Have you been feeding to runoff? Check out the link in my signature, about feeding with the BLT method. They do look hungry, but not starving. I would also suggest a mine flush/reset.

after the flush, then hit them with the right amount of nutrients shortly after.

growing in coco, is like hydroponics, and in hydro, the roots live in water. Don’t be Afraid to give her larger amounts water... till you get about 10-15% run off.
:popcorn:

is it a #2 pencil at least?

Wow, I haven't been in school for over 30 years, and I started using mechanical pencils in 4th grade. But, okay, yes, standard #2 pencil, lol. The ones that seem to be made out of real wood instead of that plastiwood crap that must have had poor graphite content in the "lead."

That reminds me, I've still got a dark spot in the middle of my chest from where I got stabbed with a pencil in 4th grade. Okay, I stabbed myself, sort of. Was doing homework on the bed, got up to grab something (I don't remember what), ran back in, jumped at the bed, and OUCH. Broke the pencil in half, too. That's why I started using the mechanical ones - had to go looking for something to write with, found one of those in a cup by the telephone (we only had the one back then), and thought, "Hey, I like this better."

Useless bit of personal history, that. And, as marks/scars go, that one is at the very bottom of my list.

Wow, I haven't been in school for over 30 years, and I started using mechanical pencils in 4th grade. But, okay, yes, standard #2 pencil, lol. The ones that seem to be made out of real wood instead of that plastiwood crap that must have had poor graphite content in the "lead."

That reminds me, I've still got a dark spot in the middle of my chest from where I got stabbed with a pencil in 4th grade. Okay, I stabbed myself, sort of. Was doing homework on the bed, got up to grab something (I don't remember what), ran back in, jumped at the bed, and OUCH. Broke the pencil in half, too. That's why I started using the mechanical ones - had to go looking for something to write with, found one of those in a cup by the telephone (we only had the one back then), and thought, "Hey, I like this better."

Useless bit of personal history, that. And, as marks/scars go, that one is at the very bottom of my list.
D458E34A-6DCF-4A03-A24A-2C8CC004E2FC.jpeg

that’s a picture of my right knee. When I was in grade three, I was sitting at my desk, fiddling with a pencil that was on the edge of the inside of my desk cubby. I put it back in the desk and It rolled to the edge and fell out in between my legs. At the time my hands were on top of my desk now, and I tried catching the pencil with my knees. It ended up going horizontal into my knees and I stabbed my self. The lead is still there to this day. It’s kinda funny... you an I probably have a lot more in common then one would think:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom