Real Boneman

boneman1st

420 Member
The first Boneman,
Titled during my in college years for best joint "bone" roller winner in a Hermosa beach contests in 1977. Poly engineer, IT hardware engineer, IT system programmer finally liquidated multiple businesses to retire 13yrs ago. Immagrated to the Nederlands in 1985 getting out of the soverign thinking mentality. Running 3 60x60x180 inside mini tents with full experimental horticultural mechanics after I stopped growing outside and in a large tent system 18yrs ago. Moving into the edible Cannabis world stimulated by my personal cheffing skills and a large social club dancing society being pestered for smoking as we have been doing for 39yrs.

Peace, liberty and freedom to all mankind ✌️☮️

Real 😎

PS
Lost many accounts here since the magazine was first online.

The first Boneman,
Titled during my in college years for best joint "bone" roller winner in a Hermosa beach contests in 1977. Poly engineer, IT hardware engineer, IT system programmer finally liquidated multiple businesses to retire 13yrs ago. Immagrated to the Nederlands in 1985 getting out of the soverign thinking mentality. Running 3 60x60x180 inside mini tents with full experimental horticultural mechanics after I stopped growing outside and in a large tent system 18yrs ago. Moving into the edible Cannabis world stimulated by my personal cheffing skills and a large social club dancing society being pestered for smoking as we have been doing for 39yrs.

Peace, liberty and freedom to all mankind ✌️☮️

Real 😎

PS
Lost many accounts here since the magazine was first online.
Welcome back to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome back @boneman1st

Have you been growing anything while you have been gone?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom