Received clone as a gift

greenfog

420 Member
I just received a Blue Dream clone as a gift. I've never grown before, live in and apatment and don't have a yard. I'd like to keep the plant in a vegetative state and can't afford a grow box set up. Any feedback you have will be helpful. I really want to respect the plant.

I knew someone from a different site that had a small cabinet they bought from ikea and made it into a two tier perpetual grow set up. The cabinet underneath was the veg. Had 4 small plants in there, and 4 constantly flowering.

It’s do-able. Congrats on your gift. That small gift can produce some quality bud for you, if it’s taken care of properly. Don’t panic though, their harty plants. You’ll do fine :thumb:

Who is Doyle????

Flowering must be 100% dark durring lights out

You say just keeping it in veg.
Why?
How long?
You know they grow, right ..lol

Lol yes I know they grow :rofl: . I was thinking veg for clones. Since this is my first plant I was afraid to do something wrong on the indoor front when it buds. This is an awesome gift but a great responsibility! I have a friend who grows outdoors in 5 gallon pots. Outdoor is looking real good right now lol. Everything I read brings me back to the grow box. But for 1 plant?

A tent is very nice, controlled , environment

A 2'x2'x6' is a great starting point for one or even two plants

Or a closet even

Growing is fun, and easy, if you read, read, read and read some more

Good lights
Good medium
Cannabis nutes

None of it has to cost you an arm, but a decent investment pays of in the long run

Lol yes I know they grow :rofl: . I was thinking veg for clones. Since this is my first plant I was afraid to do something wrong on the indoor front when it buds. This is an awesome gift but a great responsibility! I have a friend who grows outdoors in 5 gallon pots. Outdoor is looking real good right now lol. Everything I read brings me back to the grow box. But for 1 plant?

Doyle was a typo. I meant to write “do you know”

Or a closet even

Good lights
Good medium
Cannabis nutes

None of it has to cost you an arm, but a decent investment pays of in the long run
thank yoouuuu Chris!! I start a grow journal here and keep you posted (if that’s cool)!

I just received a Blue Dream clone as a gift. I've never grown before, live in and apatment and don't have a yard. I'd like to keep the plant in a vegetative state and can't afford a grow box set up. Any feedback you have will be helpful. I really want to respect the plant.
Dont veg too long unless your Topping and / or Training My Blue Dream Got over 10 Ft

Or a closet even

Good lights
Good medium
Cannabis nutes

Chris! I caved and picked up a grow tent 2x2x4. I lost my blue dream clone during the time I waited to get the box, but the Thin Mints clone is recovering. Hope she makes it!!!!

Or a closet even

Good lights
Good medium
Cannabis nutes

Yep

Mojuan how do you grow? Indoors?
In my shed, now it's a pretty nice shed, use to throw pottery in it. But my right elbow had reconstructed surgery on it. Now I'm retired at the young age of 56 and collecting as. Got my medical marijuana license in October and started growing in November. Never grew anything in my life. It's been a wild ride. Going from soil to hydroponic after this last grow I have going on. I have 2 tents, 1 4x8x8 and a 4x4x8, learning lots here. It's not a plant it's a weed so growing it is definitely different.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom