Redemption Journal - Two Buckets - Two Lights - One Cab

Northern Light decided it was going to be a mutant and threw off her symmetrical shape. Instead of an even pair of fans and growth tips the third node has a normal fan and growth tip on one side but the opposite side has two and two.
420-magazine-mobile1044730752.jpg

Weird as hell whatever it may make a mainline grow difficult though. Here's the gold leaf and the Northern today
420-magazine-mobile370737236.jpg

Goldie now had roots in the bucket.

Your branching looks pretty normal with each node having two opposing branches at each node the nodes on ours are scrambled lol it started when three branches came from one node and it grew weird from then on. That's a nice lil bush ya got there Tom gonna be a nice one when she grows up and buds!

Yes some strains don't do well with all types of training techniques, will keep that in mind for when we do GSC because it's on our wishlist of strains . prob letting this one grow natural but gonna ponytail to let the bottom catch the top. It's just not really toppable after that node with three, pob could've cut it there and topped the three and done a tri-manifold with six donkey dongs but gonna flip these two pretty early to keep the perpetual thing going. Building a cloner bucket with a Dewey mister so thanks for the info on clones lol gonna clone our faves from the outdoor grow to bring inside for the fall and winter. Now we know if they grow all silly at least we expected it haha

Definitely would be fun doing a tri manifold! I say go for it. Worst case you put a screen over it and scrog.

I'll have to give it a go with another strain for sure. I see a lot of people growing that way now. I'll give it another shot one day soon with some different beans.

Hey grouchy did your deweys come in yet?! I hope you like it as much as pw and I. The Dewey mister + z7 = the easiest and fastest cloning I've ever done!

To make clean up easy I installed my mister from the outside on the bottom of the bucket. This allows me to drain and fill easily and to sterilize I just run bleach or h2o2 with the air pump for a bit and rinse.

Air powered aeroponic cloner! No more over heating!

Here is what I put together for a cloner. I HIGHLY recommend buying black buckets from the start. They are hard to find but much easier then tape or reflectix!

I saw how people are installing them from the bottom and I just don't trust it not to leak. Don't mind maintenance either so prob keeping it in the bucket for now. And yeah we only use black buckets not starting an algae farm here . is z7 microorganisms or is it like pr90 where it kills everything?

Back
Top Bottom