Lil Neutrino's 2nd Indoor CFL - Bagseed Planted New Year's Eve During the Blue Moon

Re: Lil Neutrino's 2nd Indoor CFL - Bagseed planted New Year's Eve during the blue mo

Good to hear you found a better job Lil N. And I hate those overdraft fees, actually the reason why I changed banks recently.

And ouch! The doctor might give you a shot(considering it was barbed wire, when was last time you had tetanus shot he will ask you haha) and will stitch it up (stitches serve no purpose other than for cosmetics)

Re: Lil Neutrino's 2nd Indoor CFL - Bagseed planted New Year's Eve during the blue mo

Hi Lil N WTF! Get that stitched up

Ditto!!

And congrats on the drug test pass indeed!

LIL Neutrino! You working is very good news... that cut sucks! I had a good gash like that on my leg too from a stop sign that was run over in an accident, they left about 10 inches of the metal post where the sign used to be... I was jogging to the liquor store to get me a pint of Southerncomfort and hit the peice of jagged metal that was mostly covered by grass... I had a T-shot at the hospital and stiches. Dont think infection can't get in with just butterfly bandaids and cream, that sort of wound can take a pretty long time to heal.

As for my journal it was a verry quick round (round 2) got knocked on my ass. So I started over (with round 3) Satori and Bubba kush..got knocked on my ass again! Now on Round 4 using Ak autoflowers... I had blue berry and White widow but they didn't make it either.

Hope you take better care of my buddie, no more jumping fences and saving other peoples lives. No insurance is OK go to the emergency room and get billed for it... Obama said your covered!

Glad things are ok with you Lil N! I was getting worried. Cut my knee open almost exactly like that with a chainsaw 2 years ago, it was a nice clean slice but in retrospect I should have probably had it stitched, with the bending of your knee it takes forever to heal. Welcome back!

Little you need at least afew butterflies to cut back on the scarring. I know I had some nasty scars from barb wire. I landed with the back of my calf snapping two strands. Cut me to the bone from behind my knee to my ankle. I mean to the bone. That as the least damage I caused myself that day. I need to look back a bit on your grow. TC of that leg. Perioxide and butterflies AT LEAST. OK now to look back atad. Keepem Green

Congrads Dude. They have those urinarizors of something like that come with powdered urine and keep it at a 98 degree temp for 5 hours with acouple batteries. Wish I could use one, but I have to have Morphine in mine or I lose. I could try breaking alittle down and adding it but I might put enough in it that I should be dead. Great about the work......

OH Hope you don't see a red line up your leg. I got one once from a nail thru my foot. Ended up being a 45 day hospital stay. Laters

Re: Lil Neutrino's 2nd Indoor CFL - Bagseed Planted New Year's Eve During the Blue Mo

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom