Quick pics
Mutant NL
420-magazine-mobile268756208.jpg

420-magazine-mobile45900000.jpg

Scrog GL
420-magazine-mobile569950264.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1218368378.jpg

They all grew a bit in two days lol

I find myself wondering how all those clones are doing I put them where the two golden tickets and the sour Banana were before they were yanked and haven't looked since lol. I'll try and check tomorrow if nobody is around because they were discovered when someone saw me going to their plot.

Lol there should be like 7 or 8 plants back there right now. The forked clone i mercy killed because I didn't take enough before the fork and it was super fat so I said fugg it lol but there was the insect-topped fire cookies back there and I put 6 more clones, three NL and three GL so if they lived and don't get spotted that should be a few pounds lol

Big plant issues lol can't complain even though it gets fried abit tie em down as much as you can with string to the scrog if you got no more up room

I meant on the Northern she's not stretching any more she's set at her height but it's like 14" to the light and it was much less before I managed to bring the light up a bit more. The scrog I can still raise the lights if I need to but yeah the Mutant is all tied down and opened up with Garden ties but hey It's all good I'm gonna cut all the leaves off at some point anyway haha

I meant on the Northern she's not stretching any more she's set at her height but it's like 14" to the light and it was much less before I managed to bring the light up a bit more. The scrog I can still raise the lights if I need to but yeah the Mutant is all tied down and opened up with Garden ties but hey It's all good I'm gonna cut all the leaves off at some point anyway haha

. that's what I think of my . tacos lol just try avoid it now

Lol second plant in a row that I fried the leaves with the MiNi so I gotta try and keep the mini a little higher off the plants maybe a shorter plant lol

What height are you keeping yours at?? I have mine at 20 inches and no signs of anything....that was per Neil's recommendation.

The plant grew right into the ten inch range but I reworked the light to be higher and it's roughly 15 inches maybe a little more I'll have to measure. All I have to show for today are these pics
420-magazine-mobile12037157.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1194902103.jpg

This top originally had major light bleaching but after backing the light off she recovered but looks backbuilt now. Might work in our favor lol
420-magazine-mobile210055046.jpg

Back
Top Bottom