Redemption Journal - Two Buckets - Two Lights - One Cab

Thanks PW! Can't wait for your PWs Perpetual Powerhouse lol. Def gonna get our shmogg on when they're ready and cured. Considering a hanging dry rack. Don't have the fridge space for low and slow lol but we crank the ac all day so hopefully she'll dry slow .
We will be starting another journal after these are done. Monthly harvests and some breeding and seed making and cloning and plant sex, pot and hardcore music lol. Almost forgot to show off the GL. She bounced back from the crop job and looks a bit more uniform as far as canopy.
420-magazine-mobile1604747851.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1631738767.jpg

Really looking forward to that peyote purple . I'll have to look that up, sounds like a US bred strain (first 48)

First 48 is from Swamp Boy Seeds out of Florida. Its a cross between The White x Orange Blossom Trail ( Old Florida Orange Skunk)

The Peyote Purple is a purple selection from Bubba Kush.

The plant grew right into the ten inch range but I reworked the light to be higher and it's roughly 15 inches maybe a little more I'll have to measure. All I have to show for today are these pics
420-magazine-mobile12037157.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1194902103.jpg

This top originally had major light bleaching but after backing the light off she recovered but looks backbuilt now. Might work in our favor lol
420-magazine-mobile210055046.jpg
Beautiful plants brother

Haha nice yeah I hear you bro we have similar goals lol I want to dedicate an entire room to a perpetual setup to crank out the buds monthly
That's what I am currently shopping for, it won't be hard bc I am gonna be back in Seattle anything left here will be donated to my brother

Back
Top Bottom