ReefCheef's 1st Bubblegrow Blueberry/God's Bud

Thanks everyone!

Yea Butcher I'm excited to see what happens with that one. I'm probably going to top it again once it gets a little bigger.

Do people usually do anything to mother plants such as topping or LSTing, or do they just let them go? I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with this blueberry and god bud. I think I'm going to use them both for clones, especially the god bud since I only have one seed...

:bong::bong:

Yea but I'm wondering what is the way to get the most clones out of her. I feel like topping her would help because then it creates more branches to clone from. I dunno, I'm not too worried about it just want my girls to be happy...:cool:

Well as i think about it a LST'd mother would be pretty awesome ;) Then you would have as many clones as you would ever need and you could keep her going in a smaller area. Im goin to just let mine grow natural iv got a metal double door cabinet ima let her get as big as she wants ;) Iv got a smaller metal double door cabinet for my clones too, I got way lucky and got em both for free :)

Wow, I just found this grow......cause you stopped by @ mine.....

Words to describe.....WOW, I'm inpressed with the work you've put in, I'm far to noobish to even get into that, I like my hand watering lol

Very impressive mate +Rep +Subscribed....

Thanks mrcoz! Yea your grow looks good, kill those mites!!

It's a lot of work but it is very worth it. Soon I will have my hands full with this new space I'm building...Should be fun!!

I'm about to take some pics and post an update the girls are looking pretty nice...:bong:

Here is the girl I topped...
P1010135.JPG

P10101361.JPG

The Blueberry is looking the best, I'm probably going to top her soon... I love the bushiness
P10101371.JPG

The god bud is looking nice too... Some fan leaves seem to be curling up a little bit. Maybe "praying for magnesium"? Well I picked up some Cal Mag the other day so that should help...
P10101381.JPG

Not really much to update on the flowering girls, except for that they have some seeds... Which is awesome!! I guess those blueberry males I had going got to work fast! So I guess I will have some blueberry x some other bomb strain seeds(hopefully)...

Have a good one everyone!:slide:

How far into the grow are you? how many weeks? and will two CFL's be okay for 4 Veg plants? I can't afford more yet but I figured two of them will be ok until I get more cash in a few days.

Uhh, not positive but between 3-4 weeks, I plan on letting these girls get pretty big...

What kind of wattage are the CFLs? I'm sure it will work but just remember the more the light the better. I was using eight 27w CFLs for a little bit for vegging and it worked pretty well. CFLs are nice because they don't give off a ton of heat.

wow man i am surprised MC, roseman or other bubble heads have not stopped by. Very nice journal you got going. I plan on having a setup with the same easy cool 6 lamp. Going to use the same tent for the whole grow. 600W MH and HPS bulbs with many CFL's in mind so i guess great minds think a like. For nutes I would suggest Big Budd by AN seems like an awesome additive. I would agree that LSt would max out your mother plants potential. You setup looks interesting since its not a bubble tub or 5 gal buckets. Looks very clean i am impressed. Keep it going-will deff be dropping in:Rasta:

Hey myzz thanks for stopping by!

I will definitely be picking up some Big Budd or something of that nature when the time comes. I actually am using 5 gallon buckets for each plant. I will be making some out of a big tub for about four clones each when its time. Theres always something else you can build or buy it seems...

Thanks again :smokin:

Well I woke up today and realized I didn't hear any noise from my box... I run over to see that everything is off including my air pump and that I don't have any power. So I took my girls out of the buckets immediately and moved them into some buckets with no water in them. About every 30mins-1hour I misted the roots pretty good. And then about 6 hours later all my stuff kicked back on. Not the best way to start the morning but I think they should be ok.

I think one of my girl may have some kind of disease. I'm pretty sure it's just her genetics but I will probably chop her down just to be safe. She doesn't seem to be doing much and all of the fan leaves are kind of browning at the ends and some brown spots on the leaves. My first thought when I saw the spots was "Oh you mother f.....", then I realized that it's not mite damage. I'm not too worried because I had no idea what kind of strain she was. This will give me space to plant my Purp seeds!!

Have a good one everyone! :ganjamon:

um.....yeah look at my grow.....if the leaves look anything like the mite infestation i've been having.......your prolly dead meat already.....

I'm losing my leaves every few days now.....but oh well, at least its not absolutely crawling with mites now.

just drying out, dying......dancing to disaster i mean for the leaves that is....i should get 2 more weeks easy tho.

harvest coming up!!! :D

Nice! I chopped down two of the ones I had flowering today, I love trimming by buds:ganjamon:

Here's that plant I was talking about that I think has some sort of disease...
P10101391.JPG

P10101362.JPG

The blueberry inside... Her stalk is getting fat as hell!! She really takes those nutes well, I'm glad I ordered a lot of blueberry
P10101382.JPG

And the god bud... Check out how close the nodes are together :ganjamon:
P10101392.JPG

Keep blazing :ganjamon:

Yellow spots Do you have the jorge cerventes MMJ growers bible? you might want to pick that up has pics and everything for defects. :)

I'm really excited about these blueberry and god bud plants, they're by far the healthiest and strongest plants I've ever had. I just topped them so in a few days they should be even stronger.

I started to germinate a "The Purp" seed. When she is ready for the DWC I'll probably chop down the one that has some kind of defect. Or I will just go buy some more buckets and another air pump.

I plan on taking clones of every plant I have so I can keep those strains as long as I want. Eventually this operation will turn into a perpetual grow once I get into the cycle I will have buds to trim every week or two...

Temps are a bit higher now that it's warm outside and I'm using my 600watter. They're staying between 79-82f, humidity 45-50%.

Thanks again for stopping by and giving awesome advice! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom