Rhody's First Grow Indoor MMC - Five Plants - Four Strains

Been busy trimming drying and curing. All but one matured, the last blueberry bubble gum is slow but putting on bud weight, so we wait.
I still have some moisture in the curing material. Once dried properly, I will post bud weight for each plant.
I have saved the sugar leaves for green monster, a grain alcohol based edible.
Not sure what to do with big fans? I saved them, for what I'm not sure yet.

So figured I would post two that are done, other in different stages of drying.
Just buds, all dry and trimmed.
Labels show weight outside of jar. I don't know what to compare this to, so comments welcome.
image3649.jpg

Weight in grams, sorry for double post.

The top bud on this last plant was 39gm and was the size of my foot in the picture, size 13 foot by the way! I want to grow more of these.
She is drying now and I will do a review of all the dried yield numbers in a couple weeks.
The plants in cure are doing well, I have sampled and the potency is increasing.
I'm doing a detailed sampling, for taste, and feel after smoking for each. So far the critical which yielded the most tastes the smoothest, no cough, head high, no anxiety and good sleep quality.
Stay tuned.

Thanks for sharing your fantastic grow with us! :high-five:
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post a smoke report!

I’m moving this to completed journals now. Looking forward to seeing your new Journals in Progress:popcorn:

It would be wonderful if you stop by my favorite thread and post a picture of some of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

Back
Top Bottom