Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

60g Osmo+. Top 1/4 peppered very lightly.

Hmmmm... 7.5 you say... .hmmmm.... perhaps a miscalculation is afoot. Tead's gonna have to test it with a gallon jug and a 5gal bucket. I might see 6, but I have a hard time imagining 7.5. Thanks for the words.... I'll get to the hart of the issue. I'm not too worried... a touch underfed is usually bettah anyway.

Yea it's my experience that 5 gallons is below the outer ridge on the bucket, 6 gallons is right at it, and to the top is nearly 7.5 I've got 20+ of them, 8 with plants, 7 with water, one full of tools to carry from tent to tent, and a bunch of extras. :cool:

Edit: I bet the SSDC becomes a monster in there. 185g dry.... or die trying. :high-five:

Everything looking frosty & fun. What do you think about this Cob fermentation that Sue is doin. Sounds right up my nerdy alley!!!! Haha Happy Saturday!

Everything looking frosty & fun. What do you think about this Cob fermentation that Sue is doin. Sounds right up my nerdy alley!!!! Haha Happy Saturday!

I'll try a COB sometime soon. Have a harvest coming up. I'm not convinced it'd do me much good. My tolerance is to a point that I barely feel a buzz anymore... No matter whose weed I'm smoking. But I'm more than ready to try to chew a plug like tobacco. Brownies are the only time I get wobbly, and I'd hope it's like that. :)

I'll try a COB sometime soon. Have a harvest coming up. I'm not convinced it'd do me much good. My tolerance is to a point that I barely feel a buzz anymore... No matter whose weed I'm smoking. But I'm more than ready to try to chew a plug like tobacco. Brownies are the only time I get wobbly, and I'd hope it's like that. :)

BTW, check your spam folder. :Namaste:
Try making tincture. I don't smoke or bother making butter/brownies anymore. I make a few quarts of strong tincture and it gets me where i need to go every time.

Try making tincture. I don't smoke or bother making butter/brownies anymore. I make a few quarts of strong tincture and it gets me where i need to go every time.

What's your process for making the tincture Laz ? Does it incorporate an alcohol carrier ?

Yep. I make mine with about an oz or so of decarbed sugar and popcorn/smallish buds per quart of everclear. I just pop the jar in tge deep freeze and shake it every few days. I leave it for a minimum of a week til i sample it and strain it. Im going to evaporate some down sometime but for now i just pull a couple mls out and make a mixed drink out of it. Ive had aural hallucinations from it when i take it on an empty stomach. I carry a vial of it and use a little bit here and there to take the edge off of my arthritis.

Yep. I make mine with about an oz or so of decarbed sugar and popcorn/smallish buds per quart of everclear. I just pop the jar in tge deep freeze and shake it every few days. I leave it for a minimum of a week til i sample it and strain it. Im going to evaporate some down sometime but for now i just pull a couple mls out and make a mixed drink out of it. Ive had aural hallucinations from it when i take it on an empty stomach. I carry a vial of it and use a little bit here and there to take the edge off of my arthritis.

I was afraid you'd say that. I've got an alcohol allergy that won't allow a tincture. :(

Mayhaps you could evap all the alcohol and mix with glycerin? Or is it the type of allergy that requires you to stay clear completely? I have an allergy like that to opiates.
Or maybe just make it with glycerin from the start? Not certain how effective a carrier glycerin is as i dont have any experience with it...

Mayhaps you could evap all the alcohol and mix with glycerin? Or is it the type of allergy that requires you to stay clear completely? I have an allergy like that to opiates.
Or maybe just make it with glycerin from the start? Not certain how effective a carrier glycerin is as i dont have any experience with it...

Yeah, I have to avoid it completely. It could be deadly. :eek: Nearly killed me before i figured out what was wrong. o_O

Wow, is it really the 27th of March already ? I missed warning my friends about the Ides of March.

If you've not seen the Ides of March yet, I'd be very wary of them showing up this late. :eek::eek:

Lol since the Ides of March is the 13th i too would be very concerned if it were to happen now. Unless i had discovered time manipulation, then i may be stoked.
Time sure does have a way of slippin, slippin, slippin into the future tho. 1/4 of the way through 2018 already. Jeez

Lol since the Ides of March is the 13th i too would be very concerned if it were to happen now. Unless i had discovered time manipulation, then i may be stoked.
Time sure does have a way of slippin, slippin, slippin into the future tho. 1/4 of the way through 2018 already. Jeez

Time travel, what a concept Laz. Many times I have sat stoned and pondered if it is possible. Is time like energy ? It cannot be destroyed, and it's omnipresent ? Everything that is, has been, and is to be, has already been decided ? Like the Akashic Record ?

Who knows, but I have come to the conclusion that IF it ever becomes possible, we will be overrun with idiot tourists from the future. :rofl:

Day 79 for the stunted MX1. Chop Day ! :cool: A whopping 91g wet. :laugh: She was oozing red oil from the tips of the buds even though All the fan leaves were crisp and nearly all yellow from her struggle.

Hoping for 3/4 oz dry. Bringing my average down. :reading420magazine:

If I could travel back in time I would simply go five minutes.

Smoke a joint, go back five minutes in time, smoke it again...repeat...

Get high ten times a day and still your stash lasts forever!

Figure it out, science!

Peace, Hyena

Day 79 for the stunted MX1. Chop Day ! :cool: A whopping 91g wet. :laugh: She was oozing red oil from the tips of the buds even though All the fan leaves were crisp and nearly all yellow from her struggle.

Hoping for 3/4 oz dry. Bringing my average down. :reading420magazine:

26 grams dry. o_Oo_O oy vey ! Ten to fourteen days and the Fiskers will be honed up and ready to do it again. The rest of this year's haul won't get a post chop weigh until after drying. I'm going to do a bud wash due to the PM problems.

There may be a fire and brimstone sulfur party after harvest, boy won't that smell nice. :rofl:

Popping in to give y'all a visual update on where things are now. MX2, 3, & 4 are just cruising along waiting on the seeds to mature. Today is Day 84 and 83 for them.

The hempys are numbered 1-6 and are presented below in order. 1, 2, 3 are DDA(day 40), 4 & 5(days 36 & 34) are SSDC, and H6(day 16) is a Mephisto Sour Crack.

Peace y'all, the sun is finally out, temperatures are up, and I'm outta here ! :Namaste:

MX2

MX3

MX4

H1

H2

H3

H4

H5

H6

Big shout out and many thanks to @SweetSue for the advice to use skim milk for the Powdery Mildew. :thanks: :circle-of-love:

It has worked better with one application than the SNS did with repeated sprayings... and it's cheap too.:yahoo:just like me.:rofl:

Y'all saw what was in the large tent, now a shot from the 4x4. That's mx6 on the left and mx7 on the right. MX7 is a monster. Her limbs are heavily flowered and thick. As soon as I harvest something in the lg tent I'll move #6 and untie 7. She will fill the 4x4. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom