Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

Everything is looking really beautiful, as always, man.

Thanks Laz. :thanks: But I'm ready for a break. The mowers are gassed up and I am prepped for sunshine, sneezing, and shirtless hard work. My mind tells me the busier I stay the less time I will have to get old. Too bad the body doesn't agree. :laugh:

Yeah man, age has a way of sneaking up on a person. My garden is my break. Tending to my indoor plants keeps the winter blues at bay. The ground outside is finally coming "alive" and soon I'll be able to get my flower garden together. I have little starter pots on every windowsill in the apartment just itching for new homes. Also we just got approved for our loan and will be moving in to our new house by the end of summer and i will finally have a proper garden. Needless to say, i am excited.

Heyyy Rifle! Just hoppin about. Hope your saturdays are every day !!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

The mowers are gassed up and I am prepped for sunshine, sneezing, and shirtless hard work.

Point your feet south.... and drag a few mowers behind you... I can keep you entertained any time you wish.
Working with some physical deficiencies lately... been leaning on other's labors for a bit. I'm starting to like the concept.

Happy Humpday one and all!!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Point your feet south.... and drag a few mowers behind you... I can keep you entertained any time you wish.
Working with some physical deficiencies lately... been leaning on other's labors for a bit. I'm starting to like the concept.

I'll come visit... sans mowers :eek: and any ambition :rolleyes: to do anything other than smoke all of Tead's weed. :passitleft: I'm an asshole like that. :ganjamon:

Happy Humpday one and all!!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

It was for y'all that still run the race huh ? :p Was being the key. I'm never on time as I rarely know what day it is. :cool::cool:

Happy Saturday brother! (It's actually Saturday!) watchin some UFC & gettin stoney......damn I love watching people get punched in the mouth! Hahaha :rollit::volcano-smiley:

I'll come visit... sans mowers :eek: and any ambition :rolleyes: to do anything other than smoke all of Tead's weed. :passitleft: I'm an asshole like that. :ganjamon:

While I'm sure you could lend me a hand putting a dent in the flow, I suspect it would take a few more of us to take down the entire flow from the SoG... but I'm sure willing to try anytime you get an itchy throttle hand!

Hmmm... RM's been smoking for a day or two... I may have to eat those words at some later date.... that would be nice.

Happy Saturday brother! (It's actually Saturday!) watchin some UFC & gettin stoney......damn I love watching people get punched in the mouth! Hahaha :rollit::volcano-smiley:

We have a local Golden Gloves affiliated gym. I love going to the tournaments. A few of us usually go in together and get a ring side table. There's nothing as vicious as a 10 yr old who just got punched in the mouth and is pissed about it. :eek:

..........Hmmm... RM's been smoking for a day or two... I may have to eat those words at some later date....

More likely that I'd fall asleep holding the joint while you secured photographic proof of my amateur status. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We have a local Golden Gloves affiliated gym. I love going to the tournaments. A few of us usually go in together and get a ring side table. There's nothing as vicious as a 10 yr old who just got punched in the mouth and is pissed about it. :eek:

More likely that I'd fall asleep holding the joint while you secured photographic proof of my amateur status. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Absolutely!!!!!!! I've went to a couple Tuffman contests. I'm down for any full contact sport! Boxing.....MMA......Judo .....you're right. 10 year old ragin pissed = awesome!!!! Be right over!!! Hahaha :rollit::volcano-smiley:

I'm all the way up to Febuary 18! Only had to skip two or three dozen pages to accomplish that :rolleyes: .

I'm about to drop some DDA and SSDC in small container hempys.

Cool. Should be educational to follow.

Don't get me wrong, the giant waste basket has been a lazy grower's dream.

Someone once told me that a really lazy cannabis grower worked like a dog for 3½ to 4 months - that way, he could take the rest of the year off ;) .

I remember bulletin board sites from way back when. They always make changes

I remember maki-- err... when some users would do a little hacking to make clandestine changes to suit themselves, lol. Seems like the ones written in BASIC and ran on those humorous Radio Shack computers ("CoCo?") were the easiest - all one had to do was to crash them, and suddenly a prompt appeared, at which point the visitor was virtually sitting there, ready to edit and re-run the BBS program. Or so I have been told.

Long Live USENET !! :adore::adore: Too bad there isn't a 420.binaries group for us.

A.D.P.C. forever, lol! I remember thinking, "This is so much better than FIDONet, and now people are actually starting to get on this Internet thing without having to have an account on the VAX/VMS at their local college - and that has to be a good thing, right?"

And then AOL went and ruined everything by passing out diskettes to everyone, even the (apparently) 87% of the planet that needed to have directions written on the heel in order to figure out how to pour p!ss out of a boot. #%!& it, AOL, when will this Eternal September finally end?!?

Then the whole "smart" cellphone thing happened, and I realized that it never would :sad: :mourning the death of intellegence: .

14grams of Osmo+ with 11 of that in the lower third.

Would you know how many of those prills are in a gram (or ten grams, or... something)? I'm... scale-deficient. I'm thinking that counting out the little SOBs is going to be the only way for the local Po' Boys crew (only two members at present, so it ought to be doable unless I try to split up a pound of the stuff via this method :rolleyes: ).

MX5 got the chop today. Well, not really a chop, more like just pulled up. :laugh: Finally the 7 gallon waste basket is out of the way. :yahoo:

She looks like a POTM winner to me. :rofl:

Hmm... Pixie of the Month? I'd vote for her in the ten and under category ;) .

Time travel, what a concept Laz. Many times I have sat stoned and pondered if it is possible. Is time like energy ? It cannot be destroyed, and it's omnipresent ? Everything that is, has been, and is to be, has already been decided ? Like the Akashic Record ?

Time is just a human concept. The universe makes no distinction - to it, time is merely another in a long list of dimensions.

Of course... salmon, we aint, lol - that's a current that we haven't learned to swim against.

Who knows, but I have come to the conclusion that IF it ever becomes possible, we will be overrun with idiot tourists from the future. :rofl:

It did, once(*) - what do you think caused the Big Bang?

Actually... Come to think of it, it may have been invented many times already. There's the little matter of the universe not standing still. So there you are, in your basement, having just finished up your prototype time machine... You grab your lighter and AK47 (both very handy in pre-technology cultures), make sure that your (literally) industrial-sized UPS is functioning at 100% so that the auto-retrieve function will still have the power to operate... You hit the big red button...

...and suddenly find yourself a LONG away from Terra, trying to figure out how to live in hard vacuum, LMFAO. IIRC, we're moving through the universe at something like 1.3 million miles per hour. Or maybe you end up attempting to coexist in a space that is already occupied by a (+/-) solid object. Either way, you're not coming back when the recall activates. Eventually, your landlord tosses everything that doesn't look sellable when he decides you've skipped town.

But one person must have succeeded (see "Big Bang," above). And it was more than likely a member of Homo sapiens.

(*)Improper tense.

A photo of the oil oozing from the DDA buds

I found this somwhere:
What your describing is called Guttation, and what your seeing is a sap exudate.... At night, transpiration usually does not occur because most plants have their stomata closed. When there is a high soil moisture level, water will enter plant roots, because the water potential of the roots is lower than in the soil solution. The water will accumulate in the plant, creating a slight root pressure. The root pressure forces some water to exude (most oftenly) through special leaf tips or edge structures, hydathodes, forming drops. Root pressure provides the impetus for this flow, rather than transpirational ascent. This sap exudate can be clear, tan, brown or even blood red(The red colour is due to haematin compounds and anthocyanin pigments that naturally build up in some varieties; The red colour may also indicate a nutrient deficiency, notably of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, or magnesium) This sap usually contains a variety of organic and inorganic compounds, mainly sugars, and mineral nutrients, and potassium. Upon drying, a white crust remains on the tissue surface. Guttated sap exudates most commonly exude from cannabis, along both sides of the leaf axil, where the petioles attach to the stem. Though Guttations typically exude(in most plants) through modified leaf stomata known as hydathodes, in cannabis guttations most commonly exude at the leaf axil, or another part of the stem via a stoma ..... It's no worry really, but that sap is effectively a delicious meal for any would be insects and pests

I cannot guarantee the information.

The first three of four bud washing buckets. Started on the right side with a warm water rinse to get the milk off of the plants, then a room temperature h2o2 wash, and two room temp plain water rinses.

So if you're seeing this it must mean I've been chopping ? You got it ! MX 2 & 3 are down. Days 97 & 98. :cool:

View media item 1529017

I haven't really followed the bud-washing thing very closely. I know SweetSue does it. I take it that the wash first in a mildly acidic solution, then in a mildly alkaline one... is unnecessary?

Or maybe I've confused and intermingled two completely separate things. I just took several seconds to decide which spelling of "two" I needed in the previous sentence, so I suppose that's entirely possible.

I think washin your harvest is important!! Dust....dead skin.....bug shit ....etc.......washh those flowers!! Can't wait to see those SSDAs grow! But of course all your grows are pretty damn nice!! Now puff puff pass:passitleft:

Harvest report so far, mx2 199g, mx3 138g, and about two dozen beans that have fallen out. I'll get more as I smoke it and break the buds apart. :yahoo: Stay tuned, there are more girls to cut. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom