Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

I'm ready for a road trip, but alas it doesn't look like I'm getting one. The cheap flights were sold out before I got to them. Booooo! Maybe next month now that I know about the floating fare rates. :)
Sorry to hear about that. Not sure what floating fare rates are but guess I can go google it and figure it out, maybe.

Sorry to hear about that. Not sure what floating fare rates are but guess I can go google it and figure it out, maybe.

Hemi I didn't know we had a discount air carrier near me. Different days of the month there are different rates. From $30 to nearly $200. My obligations and the holidays are conspiring to keep me out of Denver until early next year I'm afraid, as the $30 days aren't lining up. I was really hoping to be in Jamaica in Feb too. Hell I'm going to have to get a job to be able to do all the things that keep popping up. :biglaugh:

Hemi I didn't know we had a discount air carrier near me. Different days of the month there are different rates. From $30 to nearly $200. My obligations and the holidays are conspiring to keep me out of Denver until early next year I'm afraid, as the $30 days aren't lining up. I was really hoping to be in Jamaica in Feb too. Hell I'm going to have to get a job to be able to do all the things that keep popping up. :biglaugh:
That must be nice, gonna have to check into that. I play the frequent flyer miles games with credit cards companies and work, so usually get all my international flights for the price of taxes and a decent discount on domestic flights. I have been itching to go to Denver for the last two years, but have not worked out the timing yet. My moms is on her on now, so she is my top priority for vacation time. I keep trying to get her to want to visit Denver, but at 84 she has already traveled the world a couple times and is content where she is at.

Hmmmmmm, we have relatives in Seattle, LOL, maybe I can get her interested in going there. Great music, good food, another legal state off my bucket list. :laughtwo: :rofl:

Growers Love :circle-of-love:

A hump day surprise photo and sizing up. Looking at the girls I can see the AU are going to be tall lanky plants, while the SS seem to have a bushier aspect to them. AU2 in particular is taking off for the sky. Three and a half inches since Sunday. :) The potted plants are coming along. The three suffering the most from overwatering are starting to recover. Daily measurements and the hairy eyeball willing, all will be in their final pots before Turkey Day.

AU1 - 8.5"
AU2 - 8.75"
SS1 - 11.25"
SS2 - 12.5"

Enjoy today, it's downhill to the weekend from here. Peace y'all. :peace:

Looking good pa. Amazing how fast these things grow when they get going,, maybe next summer I can grow one outside and just let er rip. Probably not,, but maybe,,ha,, my poor plants are so tied down and bent and broken,, bondage a big thing around me labooratoory,, ha

Cheers friend,, have a great weekend,,

Surprise surprise, my trip is on. I am too chea....uh...frugal to buy anything less than the cheapest ticket for a pleasure trip. Thankfully the CEO isn't. She surprised me this morning with the ticket. I'll be in a legal state tonight. :yikes: Sunday's water change and data dump, including photos, are being postponed until I return home. No one here has ever seen me, but if you do in the next few days, you'll know it's me cause I'm famous. <Rick James voice> I'm Lucas McCain beeotch !! </Rick James voice> :rofl:

I hope to see a 420Mag member in one of the green stores. If not, then I'll check back in late Monday. Peace out y'all. :peace:

Surprise surprise, my trip is on. I am too chea....uh...frugal to buy anything less than the cheapest ticket for a pleasure trip. Thankfully the CEO isn't. She surprised me this morning with the ticket. I'll be in a legal state tonight. :yikes: Sunday's water change and data dump, including photos, are being postponed until I return home. No one here has ever seen me, but if you do in the next few days, you'll know it's me cause I'm famous. <Rick James voice> I'm Lucas McCain beeotch !! </Rick James voice> :rofl:

I hope to see a 420Mag member in one of the green stores. If not, then I'll check back in late Monday. Peace out y'all. :peace:
Too cool, I was going to go next week, but based on when I would be able to fly into Denver and when I would have to leave I would only get one full day there out of three. So I'm waiting till next year when I can take a full week. Would be nice to get a bunch of vape cartridges and mail them back to myself. You will have to let us know the scoop when you get back.

I knew there was a reason I prefer my home grown to anything else. Not to mention everything I've ever bought at a dispensary tasted the same...piney, and spicy, no matter the strain. Yep, I've become a cannabis snob, thanks 420Mag. :)

:peace:

20161120_083823.jpg

I knew there was a reason I prefer my home grown to anything else. Not to mention everything I've ever bought at a dispensary tasted the same...piney, and spicy, no matter the strain. Yep, I've become a cannabis snob, thanks 420Mag. :)

:peace:

20161120_083823.jpg

Holy crap,, look y them insecticides, wow,, just imagine running a huge grow, warehouse size,, with a spidermite infestation,,????? Oh my,, better to go into silk production I might think

Very interesting pic pa,, i simply had no idea those major growers had thkse kind of issues,, thot they would have had that stuff all figured out,,

No magic wand or potion to good health I guess,, do I feel better????? Not sure,, cheers pa

Holy crap,, look y them insecticides, wow,, just imagine running a huge grow, warehouse size,, with a spidermite infestation,,????? Oh my,, better to go into silk production I might think

Very interesting pic pa,, i simply had no idea those major growers had thkse kind of issues,, thot they would have had that stuff all figured out,,

No magic wand or potion to good health I guess,, do I feel better????? Not sure,, cheers pa
Holy shit Batman, you smoked that? Looks like normal fertilizers until you get halfway down to the Rampart fungicide and it goes downhill from there.

Holy shit Batman, you smoked that? Looks like normal fertilizers until you get halfway down to the Rampart fungicide and it goes downhill from there.

Yeppers I smoked that. :yikes: I imagine the pesticides are used as much in a prophylactic manner as they are in actual combat of pests. I was seriously disappointed. It's the first time in my life that I didn't want to finish a joint....but I did anyway.

A day late is almost as good as on time...almost. The CEO did not look in on the garden while I was away. M5, the Mephisto Sour Crack is dead. :rip: Oh well. I'll be repotting the M series tomorrow into the final containers. My last time growing anyway other than dwc. Speaking of dwc...today was a water change day, 1 day late. :biglaugh:

Generic info on the change: all roots are pearly white, and the nutrient recipe this week is as follows;
pH Perfect MGB ... 21ml
Calmag
Voodoo Juice
Piranha
Bud Igniter
Bud Candy
Bud Factor X
Rhino Skin
Sensizym ... 15ml each, all into 15L of distilled water. Specific plant info below. I'll do my best to get some photos up tomorrow.

AU1 - ppm nutrient 658, since Sunday Nov 13th, drank 5 qts, grew 10" now 18.25"

AU2 - ppm nutrient 671, drank 6qts, grew 12.25" now 21.25"

SS1 - ppm nutrients 666, drank 6 qts, grew 8" now 14.25"

SS2 - ppm nutrients 672, drank 5 qts, grew 9.25" now 15.5"

Again I apologize for no photos tonight. I'll do my best to grab a few tomorrow and get them up mid day. Peace out y'all, this old man is going to roll a fat one that smokes smooth as silk and enjoy the quiet night on the porch with Roscoe laying on his feet so they don't get cold. :peace:

Yeppers I smoked that. :yikes: I imagine the pesticides are used as much in a prophylactic manner as they are in actual combat of pests. I was seriously disappointed. It's the first time in my life that I didn't want to finish a joint....but I did anyway.
Yea I'm sure you had to force yourself. :passitleft:
Now pass that over here and I will force myself. :rofl: :blunt:

Sorry to hear about your loss. I too, am leaving all indoor soil grows behind. Just recently switched to using autopots with coco/perlite and hopefully will be starting a journal here demonstrating how well they work. I have seen some grows done with these things and from what I have seen they cannot grow small girls. Sort of the best of DWC, coco, and automatic watering.

Yea I'm sure you had to force yourself. :passitleft:
Now pass that over here and I will force myself. :rofl: :blunt:

Sorry to hear about your loss. I too, am leaving all indoor soil grows behind. Just recently switched to using autopots with coco/perlite and hopefully will be starting a journal here demonstrating how well they work. I have seen some grows done with these things and from what I have seen they cannot grow small girls. Sort of the best of DWC, coco, and automatic watering.

Hey I'm not kidding, I had to force myself to smoke all of it, ...both of them. :whoa: A man with more self respect and a fatter wallet than I might have just tossed them. Nope, not me. A glutton for punishment and a tightwad too. :biglaugh: Be sure to hit me with a link when you start your journal, I love seeing big indoor grown girls. :)

They are looking like fine young ladies , pretty and green.

Near identical in size/shape , nice !

How old are they from rooting onward ?

All four were germinated in a paper towel. Once they had tap roots they were placed in Rapid Rooter plugs and buried in the hydroton. I top watered once a day until they "broke ground". That is when I start counting. SS1 and SS2 came up first within a half day of each other I think, and both AU came up the next day. That was 33 and 32 days ago today.

I finally got to transplanting the Mephisto tribe to their final containers. Should have been done a week ago on a couple of them. Now I wait and see if I killed another one. :rofl: New buckets, baskets, air pump, etc. are here. New plan is to restart both tents as quickly as possible after harvest and run eight buckets dwc of my own F1, Sweet and Sour Devil's Crack. As an ounce a week consumer I should have been running eight buckets long ago. Photos below, laugh it you must, I am. :)

M1, day 25

M2, day 28

M3, day 24

M4, day 27

M6, day 30

Group Shot

Edit: I forgot to mention I moved them into the 4x4 under the Mars II 1200. Both grow and bloom switches are on. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom