Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

May I ask why you always choose this option? I have no difficulty loading, 'though with the iPad I have to do them individually.
Oh, I'm subbing up, by the way, if that's OK. I can be a pain sometimes, so you always have the option....... :battingeyelashes: :love:

Welcome to the fray Sue. Grab you a comfortable chair here as we watch the sun set over the tops of the hickory trees. I'll fire up the propane heater and bong as soon as Roscoe gets off of my feet and wanders over to greet you. :) I do the photos for the same reason I use the larger font on my journal.. I can't see for crap without my readers, yet I hate them. So if someone wants a closer look, or to peruse this old man's archives they won't have to strain their eyes to do it. :biglaugh:

Testing... testing.... 1,2,5....Thanks!

:welcome: :)

Water change day, or more recently it's been raise the light again day. :biglaugh: Photos and individual data below, all measurement comparisons from last water change on 11-21-16

AU1, day 37, 27.75", grown 9.5", drank 8qts, ppm nutrients going in 632

AU2, day 37, 33.75", grown 12.5", drank 11.5 qts, ppm nutrients going in 615

SS1 day 38, 25.25", grown 11", drank 12.5qts, ppm nutrients going in 609

SS2 day 38, 25", grown 9.5", drank 8qts, ppm nutrients going in 617

i kinda like that too, that photo option,, ha,,

testing,, one ,, two,, five,,

groovy,, i think,, iffin it works for me,, ha

edited,, ha, cool as heck,, i have so often wanted to see a larger version of a photo,, this does that,, now if everyone else would do it,, i could so often see a larger version of a photo

I try to take good pictures that're easy to see, and all of the gallery photos can be blown up by simply touching them, can't they? Sorry, I post them, I don't often go browsing through the was stunned to see how many I have in my personal gallery.

I use the larger font much of the time to save eye strain on a couple members. I'll start doing so more regularly.

Lovely roots Rifleman. Nice and clean and copious. :high-five:

Hello Roscoe, you sweetie. :love: Animals love me. I give off this loving vibe they seem drawn to. I've even started to attract the feral cats along the river. Yeah, that surprised me too. :laughtwo: Skittish little things, unless you're the kind souls that feed them. I guess I'm down there often enough they've begun to accept me as part of the community.

I've come to accept it so it must be true. My rockwool mephisto grow is going nowhere fast. Everyone is happy and reaching for the light, pistils showing, but all under eight inches. Entirely my fault. Watered too much when sprouted and not transplanted soon enough. Oh well, last I'll complain about it...but it'd probably be a blessing to wake up tomorrow and see them all dry and wilted. :yikes: Shhhhh, :shhh: the memory of how I ended the chicken uprising is still whispered about in the barn yard, I don't want the green girls to start worrying...yet. :)

Your secret's safe with me. :laughtwo:

In my previous life Sue, three could keep a secret if two were dead. Ask the chickens. :yikes: So happy I left that person behind and found the peace we all deserve. I don't have many secrets left. I tell the girls everyday I'm going to chop their arms and heads off.:riskybusiness: I'm sure if they speak of a revolution that Roscoe will let me know. He's a snitch like that. :rofl:

I would be remiss, rude, inconsiderate, and not the person Mr & Mrs McCain raised if I didn't thank Tead, HemiSync, and SweetSue for the +reps hammered to me in the last two days. Thanks y'all, this month's contest winners will appreciate it. :)

I would be remiss, rude, inconsiderate, and not the person Mr & Mrs McCain raised if I didn't thank Tead, HemiSync, and SweetSue for the +reps hammered to me in the last two days. Thanks y'all, this month's contest winners will appreciate it. :)

You're so welcome. Well deserved they are. I just realized how powerful a rep hammer I'm carrying. Lol!

Only forty hours after water change and I'm adding gallons. There's no sign of anyone slowing down either. Growth is still 1.5 to 2.5 inches per day. :) My light will top out in another foot. LOL

Stats and photos are below

SS1, 28.5", given 4.5 qts, ppm before 1000, ppm after 838

SS2, 28.25", given 3.5 qts, ppm before 965, ppm after 868

AU1, 30.75", given 4 qts, ppm before 954, ppm after 831

AU2, 37.5", given 4 qts, ppm before 964, ppm after 810

30mg of medicated breath mints and now my mouth is slightly numb. I figured WTH, it's a celebration. We finally got some rain last night, the first measurable amount in two months. It helped knock back the forest fires. Going to 70 + degrees today too.... :) Reason enough to party. Peace out y'all, I'm going to go knock back some community service hours, only 1994 left to do :rofl:

30mg of medicated breath mints and now my mouth is slightly numb. I figured WTH, it's a celebration. We finally got some rain last night, the first measurable amount in two months. It helped knock back the forest fires. Going to 70 + degrees today too.... :) Reason enough to party. Peace out y'all, I'm going to go knock back some community service hours, only 1994 left to do :rofl:

Holy smokes, there is only 2080 hours in a normal work year.

Holy smokes, there is only 2080 hours in a normal work year.

Tell me about it. :)

Better than spending it in the hoosgow. Sure hope he's enjoying that 'Felony Lake'.... it was way expensive.

I love my pond. Rumor is someone has thrown several bluegill and a couple of catfish in it. :biglaugh:

Another morning with the tape measure, and another raising of the light. It's plants like AU2 that makes one appreciate an F4 and consistent growth characteristics across the board. <smh> Heights and 24 hour growth listed below. :) :) :)

AU1 33" (+2.25)

AU2 40.25" (+2.75)

SS1 29.75" (+1.25)

SS2 29.5" (+1.25)

You should introduce the idea of some fishin time to your captors. Perhaps you can all find a way to spend some felony time together with a hook in the water.
Wouldn't that just be fun-ironic?!?!

Oh its a small town Tead. Several of the captors have known me all of my life, we've even been drunk together, dated the same girls, and traded guns, lies, and punches. :)

Back
Top Bottom