Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

There is nothing like breaking your big girl's neck, only to have her rebound as a two headed monster. AU2 has a new height measurement of 51.5" I do not expect this to slow her down much as AU1 grew another 2" last night. She is now 49" and not far from a neck breaking herself if she doesn't slow down.

SS1 is 37.75" and grew 0.5" yesterday, and SS2 grew only 0.25", and is now an even 35". Oh Yeah ! I forgot to tell you, the weather has cooled and the light is now at 1000w. :goof: Got to push that penetration don't ya know. :)

:party: Happy Friday Folks :party:

I've been reading too many of SweetSues's brownie posts. :) So today felt as good as any to begin the process myself. I have 2oz in the oven decarbing now. 18g Quick One trim, 10g Dark Devil trim, and 28g Sour Crack bud, 245° for 1 hour. I'll be putting that into 14oz of coconut oil. Now y'all check my math 'cause me and Roscoe together didn't have 'nuff toes fer figgerin. :biglaugh:

56g cannabis = 56000mg
14oz oil

56000÷14=4000mg cannabis per oz of oil.

Recipe calls for 4oz oil, ergo 4oz x 4000mg per oz = 16000mg cannabis per pan of brownies.

16000mg ÷ 16 brownies = 1000mg cannabis per brownie

*Assuming* a 10% thc level of the original cannabis, Roscoe says we have 100mg thc brownies....or better because we actually have 4.6oz of the oil per batch, and if the original % were higher.

So does that look right to any of you math and cooking wizards? The last thing I remember learning in math class was that Lynyrd Skynyrd's plane had just crashed. :yikes: I knew the world was going to end then, so I quit paying attention and started living before it was too late. :partyboy:

Edit: Forgot to mention the 4 or 5 tbsp of soy lecithin that will go in with the oil and cannabis mixture. Extra goooodness. :)

OMG Mr. McCain, I'll be right over. :laughtwo: Those are some serious brownies you have cooking there. Good ratio of lecithin. Everything looks spot on, but I'm not the the person you should ask to check your math. Lol!

Good grief, are you set to go off. :yahoo:

I'm looking forward to this report. :laughtwo:

OMG Mr. McCain, I'll be right over. :laughtwo: Those are some serious brownies you have cooking there. Good ratio of lecithin. Everything looks spot on, but I'm not the the person you should ask to check your math. Lol!
Good grief, are you set to go off. :yahoo:
I'm looking forward to this report. :laughtwo:

It is the Holiday Season, and seeing as family is unavoidable I want to get as hammered by the brownies as I do by your rep wand. :)

Remember Folks....It's not a holiday, family dinner or get together, until the police have been called....Twice ! Dysfunctional isn't the word. :biglaugh:

Does it count iffin its the fire department that gets called?

Going to have to break AU1's neck soon too. She grew 1.25" since yesterday, now at 50.25" A few more and it's snap-a-roo. :) AU2 needed some more persuasion also. <sigh> Over three weeks of stretch now. :thedoubletake:

The SS are both fairly stable around 36 and 38 inches, and have only grown 2.25 and 1.5 inches since Sunday.

For anyone wondering the daily temp and humidity are running consistent day to day:

Min 66° 22%
Max 81° 51%

Tomorrow is water change day. I'll try to get the girls outside of the tent separately so you can see what they look like, but I can't make any promises. They are getting too large to try and move in and out without fear of damage. Peace y'all, enjoy your Saturday and spread love and awareness where you can. :love:

Good afternoon Mr. McCain. :hug: Overly-decarbed DDA. I couldn't take more than two hits. That was an hour ago. I'm gonna try to get two more. 90 minutes at 245. You owe it to yourself to try.

Snap her off. It'll make the plant think you're trying to kill it and it'll make more trichomes. How easy that is for me to say, right? Lol!

Holy smokes sir, the system forgets to update me on your grow and I drive by to see brutality being reigned down upon your AUs and extreme math being used to make brownies. I always wondered how you calculated dosage for edibles. I thought you were just suppose to eat until you pass out and then the next time you eat one less. :rofl:

You will have to let us know how that worked out for you.

There's that dwc curse again! Lol oh no! My plants are growing too big!

It's a curse I wish my six shooters were afflicted with. :)

Good afternoon Mr. McCain. :hug: Overly-decarbed DDA. I couldn't take more than two hits. That was an hour ago. I'm gonna try to get two more. 90 minutes at 245. You owe it to yourself to try.

It's on my list of things go to try Sue. I'm all about maximizing my buzz. :biglaugh:

Holy smokes sir, the system forgets to update me on your grow and I drive by to see brutality being reigned down upon your AUs and extreme math being used to make brownies. I always wondered how you calculated dosage for edibles. I thought you were just suppose to eat until you pass out and then the next time you eat one less. :rofl:
You will have to let us know how that worked out for you.

I'm not sure If my math is any where near correct Hemi. Like I said, once I learned of the Skynyrd crash I tuned out of school. :) I think you might have the method off a little bit too...I always thought it was eat till you couldn't stand on your own, then have one more. :rofl:

I think you might have the method off a little bit too...I always thought it was eat till you couldn't stand on your own, then have one more. :rofl:
I don't know about that, I think both methods will have you on your butt so you better check your Winchester with Sweeney the bartender before trying either. Them, there edibles can sure pack a punch.

I don't know about that, I think both methods will have you on your butt so you better check your Winchester with Sweeney the bartender before trying either. Them, there edibles can sure pack a punch.

:laughtwo: Yes they do, and when you continue to potentiate the meds even more...... :yahoo:

Mr. McCain, I like the way you think. Lol. I had 1/2 a brownie at 7PM last night, made with the overly decarbed bud that carried me to three in the morning at a level I hadn't been to before. Ever. I can't wait to hear of your experience. From now on all my own stash gets a 90-min decarbing before using.

Could it be, am I at the half way point? Days 52(ss) and 51(au). Can't tell by the growth of the AUs. :) AU1 has grown 11.5" since last Sunday, and AU2 had grown 10" before the neck snapping. In contrast SS1 grew 2.75 and SS2 1.5 inches since last week. Their roots are larger and they are also farther along in flowering than the AU.

I bumped the nutrient recipe again this week too. It is now 21ml/15L of everything. :morenutes:......:biglaugh: yeah I know that's funny considering how frugal I am with the grow juice.

If anyone is interested in the specifics of ppm, water usage, or has any other questions, ask away? Otherwise I'm going to go sit by the fire and try to fight off this sinusitis. Photos are below, it'll be the last time they come out of the tent until harvest. It's just too big of a hassle in the tiny room. I'll get some photos of the baby DDs when their light comes on and post them later. :Namaste:

AU1

AU2

SS1

SS2

:laughtwo: Yes they do, and when you continue to potentiate the meds even more...... :yahoo:

Mr. McCain, I like the way you think. Lol. I had 1/2 a brownie at 7PM last night, made with the overly decarbed bud that carried me to three in the morning at a level I hadn't been to before. Ever. I can't wait to hear of your experience. From now on all my own stash gets a 90-min decarbing before using.
I must have zoned out on this here bubble hash, what's this 90 minute decarb? I normally just do 27 minutes at 250f.

@Rifleman What the heck is there to say but you've got monsters in that closet. I can't wait to see you survive the next 50 days. :rofl: I predict lots and lots of buddage.

I must have zoned out on this here bubble hash, what's this 90 minute decarb? I normally just do 27 minutes at 250f.
@Rifleman What the heck is there to say but you've got monsters in that closet. I can't wait to see you survive the next 50 days. :rofl: I predict lots and lots of buddage.

Sue has a theory that the decarb works for smoking also. I'm going to give it a try the next time I dig out a jar of stash. :)

Well done. Good Journal. +1

Welcome to The Roost LipidZ. Grab the rocking chair of honor, pick up the ceremonial bong and lighter combo, and let's have a smoke. :roorrip:. Thanks for the kind words BTW. It's a labor of love for sure. :) If you've got anything growing we'd love to see it.

Sue has a theory that the decarb works for smoking also. I'm going to give it a try the next time I dig out a jar of stash. :)

Hmmm, makes sense I guess, but was wondering what temp she might be doing the decarb at for 90 minutes. I will have to try that with a gram or two.
I managed to catch the lil dd girls right before the lights came on. IIRC the other times I've grown these, they seem to be slow on the front end.
They look pretty darn good for having to push their way up through all that clay.

Back
Top Bottom