Ronstar's Friend's Soil CH9 Mixed Grow Journal - 2012

just to clarify so people know none of it is to be sold or anything like that the owner has a chronic pain syndrome and refuses opiates so this is what they were given their just really private.

oh and pretty sure it's normal but my friends leaf tips are starting to finally die off and go yellow/start to die im fairly certain this is normal at this stage which would be end of week 6 as of tomorrow

so hmm still havent choosen to flush or not for the begining of week 7 my friends on the fence for it

ronstar, great start so far for your "friend". From the pics I saw I would'nt start to flush any time soon.

Some things I look for pertaining to time to flush and chop.

Calyxes are swollen and fully developed, pistils will have a recessed look to them and the plant itself starts taking up less water.

Hope this helps your "friend" some on when to flush.

thank you for the advice hmg and welcome to the thread, so the pistils should be receeded when flush time comes? and my friend said the ladies appear to take up more and more water each week still thats for sure. Should be some new pics coming in a few days :)

Say anyone feel free to answer kinda curious if my friend should start to see a lot of leaf shut down start during week 7 since their all 7-8 week strains

It depends on how he is feeding the plants. When the plant becomes starved of nitrogen the leaves will turn as a sign of death/harvest is near.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.
Hey

I thought this thread was gone many many years ago but well the grow turned out amazingly.

Sadly I do not have a single picture of that grow from back then and how it all ended. As I recall the tent setup yielded approx 5 lbs.

Honestly looking back it wasn't bad for a first grow.

Maybe I'll fire up a garden on here, tis the season and all.

Back
Top Bottom