Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berrybom

Re: Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berr

I dont have 2 flowering rooms bro, Im cooling them with 8 inch cooltubes and a 6 inch vortex fan so heat shouldnt be an issue.I ll be keep the room at 85 degrees, its not ideal but with the co2 I think it will work out just fine:)

I thought 85 was ideal with CO2 enrichment/

Re: Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berr

it is but the ambient temps will be 85 so screen level under the hps will be more like 90+

That's getting up there, but I think the plants won't mind if you're raising the CO2 levels. The biggest concern with temps that high is bud rot. That warm air holds a LOT more water. You have a dehumidifier, right? What is it getting the RH down to?

I can get the rh as low as i want I have 2 large dehumidifiers in the flower room,its around 30% right now.

Sounds perfect. If you're worried about temps, can you not get them any lower?

I can but 85 degrees ambient is where you want it with led's.i think they will be fine Ive had temps as high as 95 in the summer with co2 running and they did just fine:)

ahhh I guess I misunderstood. I thought you were concerned about the temps being 85F. I ran CO2 in a prior grow and my temps were always mid 80s and plants loved it. The hard part was keeping RH down. Back then I didn't even have a hygrometer. I just added AC in flower and it removed the humidity. It lowered temps too, but it still worked out fine.

I can but 85 degrees ambient is where you want it with led's.i think they will be fine Ive had temps as high as 95 in the summer with co2 running and they did just fine:)

95 degrees???? even with co2? Don't plant functions shut down at 90? Don't the stomates close at around 89-90, thus ceasing normal function?

how hot does it get in india or pakistan where alot of these strains originated from? we have days here that reach 100 degrees outside and the plants are fine. Ive seen my room reach 99 degrees before for a couple of days during heat waves and they didnt look any different. Im sure some strains handle it better than others. I plan on having a big fan blowing between the plants and the lights so I think they will be fine at 90 degrees:)

how hot does it get in india or pakistan where alot of these strains originated from? we have days here that reach 100 degrees outside and the plants are fine. Ive seen my room reach 99 degrees before for a couple of days during heat waves and they didnt look any different. Im sure some strains handle it better than others. I plan on having a big fan blowing between the plants and the lights so I think they will be fine at 90 degrees:)

Ya bro, the plants don't die, normal fuction ceases.

if it becomes an issue under the hps I ll just drop the temps a bit. I ll know withing a few days if the hps plants arent growing and the led ones are.

I need to really look into the properties of led light jon, your work is the first that has ever REALLY turned my head, giving me interest in it.

Hey mate I finally found your journal! Perfect timing because I'm in need of a vegging solution as I just purchased the Titan flo n grow. Couple questions for you if you don't mind, your flood table you got there do you manually top feed or is there a flood n drain system here I'm missing? Also you say you just throw the net pots right in with the larger net pots once you go to flower correct? Can't wait to see your flower room haven't checked out your other journal I think I have to make my way over there!

Thanks for sharing Jon and if you have any suggestions for a veg set up I'd appreciate it as well!

Hey mate I finally found your journal! Perfect timing because I'm in need of a vegging solution as I just purchased the Titan flo n grow. Couple questions for you if you don't mind, your flood table you got there do you manually top feed or is there a flood n drain system here I'm missing? Also you say you just throw the net pots right in with the larger net pots once you go to flower correct? Can't wait to see your flower room haven't checked out your other journal I think I have to make my way over there!

Thanks for sharing Jon and if you have any suggestions for a veg set up I'd appreciate it as well!
Hey Doc, glad your here bro pull up a seat. I ll be closing this journal down soon, theres been to many changes made that the title doesnt make sense any more lol..My most recent vid is on this page it shows the flower room. Yes that table has a 45 gallon res under it and its really easy to transfer them to buckets when the time comes, if space is an issue for your veg area the 4x4 table takes up alot less space than another flo n grow for veg and its alot cheaper:)

Currently at work but will definitely check out your vid when I get home!!

Interesting info guys. 90*+ is awfully hot.

I'd get nervous if my flower room temps climbed past 80*
Hey 420fied, yep with led's you want ambient temps around 85 degrees even without co2 it can be as high as 90 degrees with co2. I ll be keeping temps around 80-82 degrees ambient, it might take a little messing around so all the girls are happy but im confident I will figure it out, thanks for stopping by bro:)

Hey 420fied, yep with led's you want ambient temps around 85 degrees even without co2 it can be as high as 90 degrees with co2. I ll be keeping temps around 80-82 degrees ambient, it might take a little messing around so all the girls are happy but im confident I will figure it out, thanks for stopping by bro:)

Thanks for the feedback bro. Even though I don't chime in a ton, I check in on you daily. Looking forward to watching this run finish up!

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom