Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berrybom

Re: Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berr

Yeah maybe u missed the point but ur reply was still dead on lol. Maybe back off the bong a minute tho lol :lot-o-toke:

Re: Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berr

If you grew The Chronic, you would be a chronic Chronic smoker. :rofl:

lmao..nah Im a cronic smoker bro pretty much all day everyday:blunt:

Hahaha I feel you broo !!!! Now we 're talking ..... :rofl:
Exactly the same, pretty much all day, everyday, for the last 25 years for me !!!!

Pulling up a beanbag. Scrog on!

welcome Mainebud, unfortunatly the screen is coming out next round, instead its going to be a hps vs led grow off. My new lights arent going to be available in time for the next round so im adding 2 1000w hps to the mix, should make for an interesting round:)

welcome Mainebud, unfortunatly the screen is coming out next round, instead its going to be a hps vs led grow off. My new lights arent going to be available in time for the next round so im adding 2 1000w hps to the mix, should make for an interesting round:)

Why not just mix them up? Giving all the ladies some HPS and LED? It seems to me to do a proper grow off you will have to have two separate nutrient programs going too... just seems like a pain!

Bro, are talking about getting them to stretch so you'll have cloning material?

Sorry jon, that question was directed to Ketama.
Yes just for cloning, i don t need the stretch in flowering

Why not just mix them up? Giving all the ladies some HPS and LED? It seems to me to do a proper grow off you will have to have two separate nutrient programs going too... just seems like a pain!

Hmmmmm....hps....led......in conjunction........hmmmmm.........Hell Ya!

Thanks Jon and mcloadie, i appreciate your replies, what i think i will do is give them today, and plug in the 90w tonight for it to be back on in the morning, or midday tomorrow, and then i will just raise the 90 w and keep the lil 15 on the side for a lil blue as the 90 is mostly red, my nods are almost with no space in between haha, it would be perfect for a one cola plant maybe if my ne beans pop up and grow faster as i wanna start them hydro then i can put all in flower soon and keep a cutting of each. Jon i look at your set up and dream of having something similar, but i don t think that will happen anytime soon, great work, and the next journal sounds interesting my only consern about that is this, as i learned LEDs need hotter room temperature, and hps needs cooling to keep them from burning your plants, wouldn t that be better if you had them in seperate flowering rooms? to keep at optimal temp?

beautiful, i knew you had it figured out, i will keep an eye on that, Thanks bro and wish you the best on your projects :bravo::thanks::cheer:

I know it wont be an acurate grow off but it will still give us an idea of the differences.Im using 8 inch cool tubes for the hps so heat wont be an issue and with the co2 the higher temps should be fine too. I cant really mix them up the hps has to go on the end by the window so the venting isnt 50 feet long lol..the only reason im putting them in this round is too bump up the yield, springs just around the corner and I need some funds to finance my outdoor grow. 400 gallons of supersoil or highbrix soil aint cheap, not to mention 100 auto seeds.It should still be an interesting round with 7 strains on the go:)

thanks for the reps and the kind words Mcloadie, I am pretty confident things will work out just fine this round with the hps. the majority of the plants that will be in the system are pk and its a very forgiving strain so the differences between led and hps nute consumption shouldnt be much of an issue, I ll be able to give them more than this current round because the hgk wont be there:)

Jon. 85!?!

That's perfect for gassin ;) u want temps a little higher with c02. Gonna be a fat harvest

Back
Top Bottom