RQS Blue Mystic LED Superponic Grow - From Seed to Smoke

Hi everyone.
Hope everyone is having a great day. I just checked up on my girls and they looking good. I think raising the lights was a good idea, the curl is pretty much gone and a little growth going on. Topped off the water lvl in reservoir and ph'd the water, that's it for today. I'm hoping to top them in a couple more days.

Today's stats
PH=5.8
PPM=321
Water temp=74.9F
Air temp= 76F
RH=41%

The girls at 22 days from seed
IMG_130210.JPG

IMG_130410.JPG

IMG_130510.JPG

The Master Kush 22 days from seed

IMG_130311.JPG

Hope everyone has a great day!!
More updates in a couple of days;)

:rollit:

Lookin' real good! Again, much better than mine...

Thanks doopie. Yours will grow they just got stunted by the overwatering. Patience at this point my friend;)

Nice babies, getting a good start.

Thanks Crawdaddy.
I tried to time the grows aprox. a month apart between harvests. Trying to setup the cycle in the closets for a harvest every 4-6 weeks.

Subbed, and apologies for my tardiness, I got stuck in traffic 8-\

Great setup stealthgrow I really dig the way the space was used. I'd like to reverse engineer that box as it's a little out of my budget to buy outright. Someday i'd also lik o build n LED, there's a couple How To videos on youtube that look pretty fun to build. i wish LEDs weren't so expensive though.

I have a few questions;
1) is that a top feed/DWC, or are there micro sprayers under the bonnet too?
2) will these 2 girls stay in the pictured netpots for entire grow? If yes, what size, 3.75"?
3) do you plan to make any modifications such as co2 enhancements?
4) do the LEDs kick out a lot of heat? When reading that you raised your hood to 3', I thought for sure you would get some stretch, but it appears the node spacing is great, nice and close.

I too will be doing FIM, (maybe some LST), super cropping and ScrOG and found a grower on YouTube that appears to have great success with those methods by getting 1lb (+/-) pr plant nearly every time. Search for HygroHybrid and check out his vids, exactly what I think we both want to do. That technique does require more veg time, but IMO, it would be so worth it. Anyway, can't wait to see what your girls can do brother. Peace!

Subbed, and apologies for my tardiness, I got stuck in traffic 8-\

Great setup stealthgrow I really dig the way the space was used. I'd like to reverse engineer that box as it's a little out of my budget to buy outright. Someday i'd also lik o build n LED, there's a couple How To videos on youtube that look pretty fun to build. i wish LEDs weren't so expensive though.

I have a few questions;
1) is that a top feed/DWC, or are there micro sprayers under the bonnet too?
2) will these 2 girls stay in the pictured netpots for entire grow? If yes, what size, 3.75"?
3) do you plan to make any modifications such as co2 enhancements?
4) do the LEDs kick out a lot of heat? When reading that you raised your hood to 3', I thought for sure you would get some stretch, but it appears the node spacing is great, nice and close.

I too will be doing FIM, (maybe some LST), super cropping and ScrOG and found a grower on YouTube that appears to have great success with those methods by getting 1lb (+/-) pr plant nearly every time. Search for HygroHybrid and check out his vids, exactly what I think we both want to do. That technique does require more veg time, but IMO, it would be so worth it. Anyway, can't wait to see what your girls can do brother. Peace!

Thanks Sky.;)
to answer your questions....
1. Its a top feed set to water for 15 mins every 6 hours.
2. Yes they will stay in those net cups. they are 4 inch cups. The reservoir holds 15 gal.
3.Yes I do plan on using CO2 in the last 2-4 weeks of flower. Not sure when best to use yet, still got some research to do.
4. No the LED's put out almost no heat, and cause the heat fans are at the top most of the heat it does produce goes up and then gets sucked out by the carbon filters.

And finally yes I totally plan on "Monster cropping" these girls, I'm trying to hit over 1/2 pound or more out of the closet. which is do-able I think, but like you said will take longer to veg. I was inspired to grow this way by HygroHybrid, I've watch most of his DWC videos and growers talent video's....twice or 3 times lol, they are very good.
Thanks for subbing Sky and we'll catch up soon.

Looks good so far! the babies look like they are getting all the :green_heart: they need. I will be pulling up a chair for this one :thumb:

Welcome to the fun guys!! Your a couple growing together if i remember correct. Glad to have you along;)
Your just in time for a little update.

Hi everyone.;)

Just a little update cause i went to change the ice bottles in my reservoirs.(trying to keep water temps down).
I PH'd the water and that was about it tonight again, not much work for right now. They still small.

The Girls at 23 days from seed

IMG_132312.JPG

IMG_132410.JPG

The girls with their friend Master Kush in the front.

IMG_132619.JPG

The root systems

IMG_132714.JPG

That's all for tonight, stay medicated my friends.

I want to make a hydro set up just so I can see roots, they are the heart and soul of the plant. The buds are the brain. IMO of course lol.

AGREED, Now that the roots mass is nice and big on my other grow, the plants are taking off. Not there yet on this grow but well on my way. ;)

Hi everyone ;)

Went to check on my girls tonight 24 days from seed. Ph'd the water and topped both Blue Mystic and the Master Kush. They are doing very well, water change is supposed to be Friday, but going to cottage so it might wait till Sunday evening.

New pics of the gals at 24 days from seed. Big fat Indica leaves.

IMG_133810.JPG

IMG_134014.JPG

Master Kush 24 days from seed.
IMG_133920.JPG

That's all for tonight, hope everyone has a great day tomorrow,
and stay medicated my friends;)

Back
Top Bottom