RQS Blue Mystic LED Superponic Grow - From Seed to Smoke

Looks awesome Stealth!

Subscribed. Gnarly roots and thick plants, can't wait to see how these babes turn out!

Stay easy :yummy:

Thanks dexter, they coming along, I'm at the cottage for the weekend so I haven't seen them since Wednesday night. I'm excited to see them tomorrow, to see how much they have grown in the last 4 days. ;)

Beautiful :)

Thanks Doppie:)

Subbed , love your table!
Glad you made it to the party WildRose, it's gonna be a fun one I hope. ;)
Thanks for the compliments.

:rollit:

Hi Everyone!! ;)
Got back from the cottage tonight, had a quick shower and rushed over to see my girls before the lights turned off for the night. Things are progressing very nicely. The girls have grown a lot since I saw them last Wednesday (4 days) they are now 28 days from seed or 4 weeks. I changed out the nutrients and water for the girls tonight, and separated them to give them a little more space to grow out. I also added a fresh ice pack to the reservoir before I left for the night.
Tonight's Stats
PPM=761
PH=5.8
Air temp=83F
RH=42%

The girls at 4 weeks old, 28 days from seed.

IMG_136513.JPG

IMG_136711.JPG

Master kush is lower left plant Blue Mystic are top 2 plants.

IMG_137217.JPG

IMG_137417.JPG

IMG_137914.JPG

IMG_137818.JPG

Close up of the Master Kush

IMG_138013.JPG

The Root systems are nice and clean :)

IMG_137614.JPG

The girls at the end of the night after I separated them.

IMG_137713.JPG

That's it for tonight, they are growing steady and seem really strong and healthy. Stay tuned for another update in a couple of days, and stay medicated my friends.;)

Hi everyone.;)
Time for an update again, Today is day 31 from seed for the Blue Mystic. Things going very smooth in the supercloset, the plants are really starting to take off now. I topped all three of the plants last week and they split nicely into 2 main stems, gonna wait a couple more days then gonna top them again, then again, and again. :) Topped off the water lvls in the reservoir tonight and added some powerclean to help keep the roots strong and clean.
Today's stats
Day 31 from seed
PPM=871
PH=5.8
Air Temp=79F
Water temp=65.1
RH=38%

The girls (2 blue mystic and one Master Kush)
IMG_141611.JPG

IMG_141719.JPG

IMG_141813.JPG

IMG_141919.JPG

IMG_142110.JPG

The Master Kush
IMG_142016.JPG

That's pretty much it for tonight, another update on Saturday or Sunday, until then stay medicated my friends.

Do you have any odor yet? They look well compacted with very dense foliage. Good job SG!!

Do you have any odor yet? They look well compacted with very dense foliage. Good job SG!!

Thanks Sky, they are super compact and dense , I think its the LED light. I've been keeping my nose out for the smell when I enter the house or the room itself and in both cases no smell at all, but as soon as you open the closet doors to my other grow the smell hits you immediately. The carbon filters are doing their job but I haven't even started to flower yet, the true test on smell is last 2 weeks before harvest when the colas are getting big and stinky.:)

Good Sativaday everyone!!!
It's gonna be another beautiful day in Weedland, I'm going this afternoon to check up on my grows. It's been 3 days since I've seen my plants, and I'm hoping they grew well. Today is the first day I'll see them after introducing Potassium Silicate, and the HESI power clean into the feed schedule and I'm anxious to see if they liked it and how the roots are looking.
I'll be doing an update this afternoon with pics.
Have a great Sativaday everyone, and stay medicated my friends;)

Hi everyone!!;)
Checked up on the girls again today so time for a quick update. Girls are looking awesome, they are healthy and growing strong. Roots are looking decent, and now that summer is almost over the temperatures are starting to cool off nicely. While inspecting my plants, I got my fat hands into the canopy and accidentally broke one of the branches. :(
I taped it up and it should make it, but it was a pretty bad break(fingers crossed). I topped all three of the plants 2 or 3 times each today, and tomorrow I change the reservoir water and add new nutrients.
Today's Stats
Day 34 from seed
PPM=845
PH=5.7
Water Temp=66.4F
Air Temp=79F
RH=45%

The girls.
IMG_145912.JPG

IMG_146515.JPG

IMG_146415.JPG

The Larger Blue Mystic #1. (the one I broke a branch on)
IMG_146616.JPG

The smaller Blue Mystic #2.
IMG_146712.JPG

The second Master Kush #2
IMG_146813.JPG

The Roots.
IMG_147313.JPG

The Broken limb.
IMG_147013.JPG

That's all for today, I'll post another update tomorrow after I change the reservoir. Any comments or questions are welcome, until next time, stay medicated my friends;)

will you run a screen on this side of your supercloset as well?

Definitely KJC, I just have to build it.;)
I'm gonna make some minor modifications to the second screen but almost identical.

Hi all:)
Just a little update to show you the new DIY screen I made for the second closet (Blue Mystic plants). Picked up some stronger PVC the second time around, the elbow and T joints are on the outside instead of inside, and they fit tighter this time, also I put the screws in at 3 inch intervals. Gonna change the reservoir tonight and add new nutrients, and get the trellis strung with twine and setup in the closet. I made the trellis sit 11 inches above the top of the reservoir. As soon as the plants hit 11 inches tall, I'll train them with the trellis to grow horizontal untill flower.

IMG_148715.JPG

Talk to you all later tonight after I get all this work done. ;)

That structure looks great. Do you use store bought trellis or just run your own line? If line, what type cause i definitely wanna build one myself.

That structure looks great. Do you use store bought trellis or just run your own line? If line, what type cause i definitely wanna build one myself.

Thanks Sky.
I run my own line, much cheaper. I buy some waxed twine at Lowes or Home Depot etc.. costs 2.50$ for 150 meters.

bit late but subbd, ive got a few blue mystic seeds in stock and not planted any yet, so ill follow along and see how they turn out or you, i got lots of seeds but not enough room to grow as many as i like,

plants look great, the light seems to be working well

Hi everyone, Time for an update again.
Went to visit the girls tonight day 36 from seed, everythings going well. The plants are growing strong and roots are looking great, the broken branch is still green but the tape i used came apart and the branch is only about 1/3 attached. I tried to tape it up again as best I could but because of the callous that has built up around the wound I don't want to force it to much.
I setup the trellis screen in the closet tonight, the measurements are the same as the last one I built, but because the PVC is more rigid and the uprights are in different spots than the first the fit is a little tighter, but it works.
I changed the water tonight and added new nutrients, including the power clean, PH'd to 5.8 and added a new Ice pack to the reservoir.
Today's Stats
Day 36 from seed.
PPM=840 (a little high, I know)
PH=5.8
Water Temp=72.2 and dropping cause just added new ice pack.
Air Temp=82.2
RH=44%

The girls.
IMG_149517.JPG

IMG_149616.JPG

the roots
IMG_150111.JPG

Getting the Trellis setup.
IMG_150215.JPG

IMG_15147.JPG

IMG_151511.JPG

IMG_150818.JPG

That's all for tonight everyone, The girls are doing great, another 2 weeks i think till I flip to flower on this grow.
Hope everyone is doing great and stay medicated my friends.:)

Back
Top Bottom